A Lonely Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

She finished off the drink she had brought with her from the kitchen and set it down carefully on a coaster on an end table. The tension of the afternoon and evening had made her tired, and she decided to go to bed before Candy and Jim came in. She walked to the vestibule and locked the front door, then walked through the family-room porch off the living room, glancing up at Jim and Candy still outside.

"I'm locking this door, but you can come in through the kitchen," she announced.

"Tom must be some kind of nut to leave such a gorgeous creature as you alone these sexy summer nights," Jim sighed at her lit-up figure, and Marsha thought she could see him shaking his head dramatically.

"Well, he has lots of work to do," Marsha mumbled back dispiritedly behind the door. "Otherwise, he'd certainly be here for your first day with us ... I'm locking the door."

"Good, and before you do that you come out and skinny dip with us," Jim teased across the lawn.

"Yeah, c'mon, Mom," Candy cut in giggling.

"I don't want to get my hair wet," Marsha heard her voice croak back inanely.

Jim persisted. "Look you get too lonesome tonight, Marsha, just knock on the guest room and climb in bed with us, right, Candy?"

"Hey, leave my Mom alone." Candy laughed.

Marsha managed to laugh too, but quickly locked the door and hurried back to the living room. She shut the door of her bedroom just as the sounds of Candy and Jim entering the kitchen disturbed the peaceful silence of the house. Jim was laughing and Candy's high feminine squeal of delight seemed to follow him. They must be at the liquor cabinet now, Marsha thought with sudden contempt. Well, let them drink; what she needed was a good night's sleep.

She undressed in the pale, amber light from the nightstand lamp and stood looking at herself briefly in the full-length mirror on the closet door, feeling an unguarded pride in her perfectly formed body as seen in the diffused glow. Sometimes she felt so old inside, yet the proof of her voluptuous youth could be seen in the fresh bloom of her firmly rounding breasts with their lush pink aureoles and in the subtle curve of her hour-glass waist that flowed as in an artist's careful line down to the taut girlish curve of her full swelling thighs. She put on the long white nightgown that she wore only seldom- strangely, on occasions like this when she was feeling lonely without Tom-and then switched off the lamp and slid beneath the covers of the huge, king-sized bed.

She lay there for awhile, her eyes open and staring at the ceiling, thinking of Jim and of what she had witnessed the gentle curve of his flaccid, yet meaty penis. The word almost hung on her lips, and she wondered why she was so enamored by his exposed manhood. Was she jealous of her daughter's boyfriend? No, she was sincerely lonely, she thought. Yet, when her conscience relaxed she found herself thinking of her daughter's boyfriend trying to remember how he looked in those bathing trunks-the way he had moved to expose himself, had bent over and how his buttocks stretched the cotton material. Oddly, Marsha found herself trying to picture Jim making love, trying to see in her mind's eye his erect cock throbbing with desire and his handsome face contorted in passion. But then waves of shame washed over her and she thought, oh god, I mustn't even think such wicked things, not about Jim, not about my own daughter's boyfriend!

She lay back, making a conscious effort of will to force her mind into a blank. Silence again. Whatever had been happening in the kitchen had taken a quiet turn and she felt grateful for this. But as she drifted off random thoughts flickered through her consciousness; thoughts that in her waking hours would never have come to her, yet now sent a warm sensual feeling through her entire being ... his cock, she thought ... I wonder what it's like ... what it feels like ... I've never had one inside me except Tom's ... and Tom too has a lovely cock ... and then she felt herself falling off to sleep, a warm lethargy enveloping her, her body relaxed as she opened to drowsiness.

* * *

Later, Marsha awoke with a sudden start. Sounds, faint and unintelligible, had penetrated her sleep-fogged brain and had brought her instantly alert. She sat up in the bed, pulling the sheets down her legs, and then set her feet onto the floor. The sounds had stopped and she wondered if she just hadn't been awakened from a nightmare. What was happening to her? She remembered falling asleep, trying to reject those lewd ideas that had been provoked by Tom's absence and Jim's provocative behavior. Then whispering voices began again, as though coming from a great distance, somewhere in the living room, but it seemed farther off than that. She glanced at the luminous dial of her watch that she had set on the bed-stand. One o'clock, quite awhile since she'd gone to bed.

She reached down and pushed her feet into slippers and padded across the thick carpet to the bedroom door. She reached to the switch for the air-conditioning and turned it off, but no new sounds appeared. Slowly, with a care that was really unnecessary, she turned the knob and slipped quietly out into the hallway. The sounds had started again and were more pronounced now, and she had no difficulty telling that they were coming from the direction of the living room. Her mind was still numbed from the deep sleep she had awakened from and she had trouble focusing her mind on what she should do. A low animal-like grunt told her the obvious: Candy and Jim had continued what they had begun on the patio a few hours before.

Holding her breath, she moved up the hallway and stood immobile to the side of the threshold to the living room. "Mmmmmm," the sound lolled out from a woman's mouth, and then another deeper grunt followed in almost rapid succession. "Ohhhhh, God, yes, yesssss," Jim's voice breathed low and impassioned.

Marsha stood stock still, indecisive as to whether she should leave or stay. They had been drawing her into this, especially Jim, all afternoon. She hadn't wanted to see them do what they were doing to each other, and now she had been dragged from her bed to involuntarily witness it.

"Jim, your cock gets bigger and bigger every time I touch it," Candy's voice murmured. "And it tastes so good, round and hard in my mouth. I want to suck it and suck it and suck it."

Marsha recoiled in abject repulsion, her breath catching in her throat. Had she heard correctly? She had known people did such things but she had always pushed the disgusting thought from her mind as something too low to even think about.

"Now hold it in your hand, baby," she heard Jim's voice say, low and moaning. "Jerk it with your fingers, yeah, oh yeah, that's good."

Suddenly, Marsha heard Candy's voice let out a tart laugh that slowly turned into a kind of gurgle. God, what was she doing now, her mind raced.

"Tell me you want me to suck it, tell me again," she heard Candy tease.

"I said suck it, fuck it with your mouth," Jim's voice became more insistent. "Ooooooh, mmmmm, yes, lick it with your tongue. Swirl your tongue around it like you always do."

"Mmmmmmgh," the wet lapping-sucking sounds started low and then became more and more violent.

"Now raise your ass up," she heard Jim's voice command in the viciousness of passion. "Let me feel that sweet little cunt of yours, let me fuck you with my fingers ... Oh baby, loosen your lips and let me slide my prick in farther, I want to push it down your throat," he blurted out.

Marsha bent back, her legs feeling slack, but her mind startlingly alert to the sounds of lust that continued unceasingly.

"When I cum I want you to drink it, do you hear, suck it and drink it."

Marsha felt a dizziness float over her, as though she was drunk, but she wasn't. She wanted to leave, yet she remained pinned to the wall as though she had been bolted there. Weird lewd images floated through her mind, almost as echoes of what she had imagined as she had fallen asleep a few hours earlier, but now it was actually happening! He was putting his cock inside Candy's full-lipped mouth and she must be moving her lips up and down on the hotly throbbing head of his prick, sucking on it, the words blazed in flaming print across her consciousness.

She had to leave, there was no question of staying here any longer, but she could not move. She stood limply, her long blonde hair cascading over the front of her transparent nightgown and suffered with the image of that long thick cock plunging into the young girl's wetly oval mouth, her long black hair tumbling over his tanned lean-muscled stomach, his balls cradled in her hotly kneading hands.

"I'm going to cum, honey, stop, st-st-stop, before I cummmmm!"

Then the moistly sucking sound ceased, and there was a smack of lips and another short groan before momentary silence.

"I've been neglected," came the short curt remark from Candy's lips. Then she purred: "My little pussy needs some attention too. Do you want to suck my cunt?"

"Yes! Oh yes!"

"Then here it is. Isn't it lovely? It feels good from when you touched it, but I want you to lick it."

"I'll put my tongue down like this ... how is this; I'll suck your clit first."

"Yes, lick ... suck my little clit, Oh, Oh, God, you can fuck me with your tongue, God, you lick ... your tongue feels gorgeous," the girl crooned, and then her words ran off into further babbling obscenities.

Marsha's heart pounded like a jack-hammer until she was certain they could hear it across the room. She pressed one hand tightly to her breast as though to dull the sound. But it didn't stop; it lurched on accompanying the soft rhythmic sucking of her little girl's lips on Jim's cock. Oh Lord, it was awful! She was hypnotized by the lewd wet sound of lips on flesh, and she gradually found herself losing control of her consciousness. It was almost as though her whole being was palpitating in unison with the couple; and she was moving off away from her own body and watching horrified as she lurched into the first warm, trembling of arousal that began seething around deep in her groin.

"Oh, my darling ... oh, God, lick faster, stick your tongue up my pussy ... G-God, it feels so GGoooooooodddd."

Then there was a slight stirring and a rustle from the couch. The first few words Jim emitted were unintelligible, but then he said in a sibilant whisper: "Baby, let's fuck. I want to fuck ... you ... right now ... I want my cock in your hot pussy."

"Say it again," Candy mewled. "S-say you want to fuck me ... say it and make my cunt jump!"

"I-I, I'm going to fuck you. That's it, open your legs wide, here, I'm coming in. Oooooo."

"Yes, oh you feel so BIG, it feels so goddam good, Jim. Fuck, oh fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck it, fuck my cunt like you never fucked it before."

Marsha could feel the perspiration flowing freely on her body now beneath the softly falling folds of the white nightgown. Down below she could feel her own hotly throbbing cunt softly tingling, and she pressed her pelvis out against the wall and began rubbing it against the cool wallpaper. But the feeling was not stopped. Nothing was clear to her, she understood nothing-she could not stop that warmly quivering sensation, and she felt in one flicker of coherent thought that she would do it! She had talked of satisfying herself, yes, even Candy had suggested it-but God! never like this while they were doing these vile things to each other only a few feet away.

As though in a dream, her own hands began to involuntarily massage the tensely straining whiteness of her breasts, trapping the warmly trembling nipples beneath her fingers and kneading and pulling them until it felt as though she would rip them loose from the white quivering mounds. Her left hand began to slide slowly along her perspiring body, down the flat plane of her curving sides and across her stomach to rest on the thinly throbbing strands of her pubic hair.

God, it felt good! She began to rub back and forth, and up and down over the silky material. She could feel her own moistly throbbing vaginal slit palpitating excitedly against the tips of her fingers, and she worked them harder, learning new methods of bringing her own personal pleasure with each flick. She could feel the wetness trickle warmly down the insides of her thighs, flowing freely from her inflamed pussy-and she moved her forefinger below the silky nightgown, then lifted up the hem of the material in her hands and held it clasped against the hallway wall as she touched her now nakedly exposed cunt directly with her middle finger.

The moaning from within the living room was almost incoherent now as Jim and Candy thrashed hotly together on the couch in wild throes of pleasure. Fucking, that was what they were doing, the salacious thought rippled through her head, and as they did it, she finger-fucked herself. She rubbed her hand against the thinly hair-lined lips of her open cunt, knowing that it was wrong, almost beyond being wrong, but patently evil in her own world of puritan values. But she moved her feet farther apart on the floor and pressed her fingers harder, her middle finger pressing teasingly into the moist open slit, and she could feel her vaginal passage expanding; her finger was a cock, she thought, not Tom's now, but Jim's, and she was doing what they had talked about this evening. The obscene thought struck her that perhaps they knew what she was up to, and she experienced the dreadful urge to run into the living room and throw herself onto the embraced bodies a few yards beyond her and fuck with them. But she didn't.

The fire burned more intensely, demanding more to feed its lewd hunger. She inserted another finger up inside her vagina and began squirming her buttocks back and forth down over them as though they were the wild plunging of Jim's warmly throbbing prick. The squeak of the springs on the couch became more violent, and she thrust her fingers more desperately into the moistness of her vagina in time to the maddening rhythm of the couple fucking in the next room. She thought that, NO, this was horrible, she should stop, again floated through her consciousness- it had been this that Candy had suggested earlier that afternoon-yet a lewd delight coursed through her that she was doing what Candy and Jim had known she would do, and she stroked her working fingers even harder into her moistly flowering pussy.

"Yes, oh yes!" Candy panted. "Every bit of it, lover ... I want you to jam your cock all the way in me. Clear up to my throat!"

Marsha could see Jim's huge thickly glistening cock ramming its way into her daughter's hotly sucking cunt, sinking through the softly waving pubic hair like a greased telephone pole. Her hands became that pole-and her gasps began to match that of the wildly fucking couple in the next room. She wanted everything that Candy was getting, she wanted to be fucked and fucked, and her belly filled to the bursting with hot male cum.

"Oh, oh, oh," came the hot, guttural grunting sounds building in flesh smacking momentum as they approached orgasm.

Caught up in the frenzy of the moment, Marsha let herself slide down to her knees and leaned forward on the carpeted floor of the hallway. Now, her face pressed to the rug, she lifted up the nightgown so her entire body was exposed to the warm night air that wafted over her helplessly steaming cunt and ripped her with a new shudder of ecstasy. Her body was like an expanding balloon ready to burst, and the sponginess of the carpet below her was the hair on Jim's strong masculine chest.

The wetly sluicing sound of "squish ... squish-squish," became clearly discernible to Marsha as her hand thrust and ground around up in the slickly sucking flesh. Now she was arched up over the carpet, skewering her finger in through the moistly flowering lips of her cunt from behind while her white full tits hung down, the nipples brushing sensuously against the carpet as they swayed beneath her kneeling body.

"Oh, your cock, your big beautiful cockkkkkk!" she heard Candy cry out between heavily panting groans of ecstasy. "Fuck ... me ... good ... move your cock in me that way ... yes, God, Jim, you feel so goooooddd, ahhh ... in deeper, oh yes."

Electric tingles of pleasure raced through Marsha's groin and into her rapidly palpitating pussy, as she imagined Jim grinding his smoothly gyrating buttocks like a human corkscrew between the widespread thighs of that little tart, Candy. But Marsha was that tart, and her cunt was now Candy's cunt. Oh, it was too much! Her face turned crimson, her eyes clouded over with lust-tears, as her body raced towards an inward explosion that had lain smoldering and dormant for months, but now had been completely ignited like a time bomb.

"Like this ... is ... this ... what you mean ... fuck like ... thiiiiis!"

"Oh, oh, arrrrrgh," Candy groaned aloud, her throat convulsed in the final throes of building lust. "Fuck me harder, haaaaarder, Oh, I love you, I love the way you screw me. Oh god ... Screwwww meeeee!!!"

Marsha heard the two scream in unison, and she buckled up, her knees pressed down firmly on the carpet, and her head somersault-like peering down between her legs as she finger-fucked herself faster and faster. Her whole body began vibrating spasmodically, and the transparent nightgown waved over her upper torso, inching up to the long streams of honey-blonde hair that spilled over her head and onto the carpet. Then, sudden quick white gushes of hot cum juices began sluicing from around her rummaging fingers, covering her hand and running onto the carpet below. It had begun slowly but now picked up its wanton momentum like a raging storm as the other two fucked into each other with mounting fury, their grunts and moans a lewd harmony of mews and unintelligible obscenities.

"Yes ... Oh, Jim ... cumming, I'm cummmminnng," Candy's voice rippled through the dark.

"Oh baby, oh honey, here I cum, too, Goddddddd, arrrrgh," his piercing scream reverberated through the room, followed by another, lower groan signaling that the fury of the couple's savage orgasm was matching her own.

In one final lurch, Marsha arched up over the carpet, her fingers still rippling at the wetly flowing opening of her hungrily convulsing cunt. Then the feeling subsided. She stayed panting heavily on her hands and knees for awhile, her helplessly trembling buttocks still swaying back behind her in the air. She couldn't bring herself to withdraw her fingers from her still warmly throbbing cunt until the last dying jerks of orgasm had stilled her body. At last she heard the couple rise from the couch and, still breathing heavily, move into the kitchen at the opposite side of the house. Her fingers slithered wetly from her satiated vaginal lips and she drew herself up, holding her hands to the wall for a moment.

Then, her passion spent, reality came back to her with a sickening jolt. In a gesture of utter shame and humiliation at what she had done, she yanked her disordered nightie down over her sides and across her still erect nipples, almost tearing it. Then, in an almost drunken stagger, she made her way back to her room and pulled open the window. She stood trembling in front of the fresh night air for a long moment and then fell into bed. She lay awake for awhile, unable to gather her thoughts as a warm summer breeze blew through the bedroom window, billowing out the curtains and softly caressing her exhausted body as later, she fell into a deep, but troubled sleep.

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers
12