All Comments on 'A Long Flight Home'

by MikelG

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Pretty Repulsive

It is with a certain amount of revulsion that I am forced to acknowledge another male bashing, ball busting, women writer to Literotica. Like we really needed another one? This is a sad, sad, sad, little story about a wimpy little man who is now stuck with a lying, greedy, slut wife who prefers money and a large dick over this poor pathetic wimp of a husband. He inevitably comes crawling back because he is oh so in love, that he is to stupid to see her for what she is. Maybe next time she will let him watch, and maybe even let him have some cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Silly

she is a lying cheating slut, you walk away and get divorced, she broke all the rules, you don't pull this shit if you love someone. That ruined a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poor Ending

You ending makes no sense. The husband's character is obviously smart, strong, and on the ball. The wife's is vain, shallow, and stupid. And he wants her why? You did not answer that question other than a brief "I love her". Did not work at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
disappointed

Rushed ending ?? Didn't he say she knew it was only for a year and then they could enjoy life at it's fullest. Why would he now feel having neglected his wife? The ending indeed makes no sense. This is not the clever CEO who was painted here in the beginning. If the author thinks forgiving is OK, I would rather think of the deception and cheating. What's next, now she knows she can get away with it. ? NO, from the PI she knew he did not cheat on her, she admitted it was just selfserving to justify her fling. She was betraying her husband not only with the sex but with her fall back plan too.

Frankly, I would have kicked her out once she had testified against this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I can see why your divorced.

If you acted this wimpy when your wife cheated on you then no wonder you end up here writing such wimp and cuckold stories. But your in good company every other story in the LW section is wimp cuckold story.

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
NO WAY!!!

The wife wanted to fuck somebody else - particularly someone with money and power - she knew her husbond was faithfull (per the PI) - not only that but she falls her husbond in the back by betraying him with her voting shares (rather, that what she thought she could do).

When caught, she showed no remorse at all just "oh well, too bad" - and HE LETS HER GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! - she's going to do that again in the future when she finds the next big cock.

No way can a supposedly intelligent and hard-nosed businessman let this go.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
Is is too much to ask for fucking idiot authors to follow their own goddamn plot lines ?

At 1st glance it seem the worst thing about this story is that the fuck ends up getting $10 million becuase she DID fuck the evil Capital Venture guy.

That is just vile. But the worst part is that the idiot author cannot follow his own story!! LOL....

The husband Knows that the wife "investigated " him and the most he did was go to some strip clubs. Yet she INTENTIONALLY fucked Harold MANY MANY times over 3 days...

and she admits it.

she did so with the INTENT of

1) destroying the marriage and

2) destroy her hsubands company

Yet the author has the idiot husband assert that this is HIS fault?

a truly awful poorly thought out story/ plot.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Started off with energy and an interesting story

Then came a rushed ending and reconciliation with a lying, cheating, greedy wife that disrespects her husband. The jet plane was taking off and then crash and burn.....

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Your other story actually had a fresh Idea in it....

....this one is however, most noteworthy as it captures first place in the category of "least justifiable reconciliation". And that means you won out over uncountable legions of wannabe cuck authors worldwide dude, WORLDWIDE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a deal ...

Hubby's sex life with his wife will never reach the level of satisfaction his wife found with Harold. He will always be No. 1 in the deep recesses of her mind, no matter how much money the courts gave them.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
I'm not against reconciliation, but PistolPete is right

This is not only the least justified reconciliation I have ever read, real reconciliation didn't happen here. Just saying he forgives her because it was really his fault is not reconciliation, it's just a stupid rush to an ending. Reconciliation after the horrible stuff this bitch did would take time, her proving herself again after she experiences real consequences for what she did, time for one hell of a lot of communication and healing. Unfortunately for your story, you set the stage for a marriage that is so damaged by her actions that reconciliation would be near impossible, not totally impossible, but so close that you would have to write tens of thousands of words to pull it off so it would make sense to men who wear the pants in the family.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Ah, no.

The reconciliation at the end? Sorry doesn't work and absolutely makes no sense. <P>

He goes from: "She knew I was being faithful and she lied to justify fucking Harold. Then she cuts a side deal behind my back. Time to cut the cord and move on, she is not interested in my business, just my money."<P>

To taking her back? Within what? 1/2 hour? This dog won't hunt.<P>

But thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
quit now

quit now your writing will only get worst you can 't tell a story and besides someone murdering you, you will always find away to forgive in both stories the wives planned their deceit anyone with a brain knows when someone plans something they meant you harm and have no respect for the other person and no matter how you paint it it comes out the same their not worth your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't Think So...

...and you must have had to go poddy real bad to end this story so stupidly and in a rush!!!

The man that created this empire would look at you in disgust, disbelief and walk away from you shaking his head...there really are wimp dreamers out there, you're in the Club'...Right?

Maybe...maybe, you should consider an Epilogue or follow up chapter and show some common sense, most stories, with any amount of reality, stick pretty close to human nature...you...are still in Fantasy Land'

shangoshangoabout 14 years ago
Crap

No one is responsible for another's actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shango is right on both counts

the story is crap and no one is responsible for another person's actions, especially if those actions are self-centered, premeditated. <p>

the husband is as much to blame for his cheating bitch's activities than her activities are to blame for his over-devotion to his work. both are self-elected activities, done for personal fulfilment or destruction, having nothing to do with other people...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
poor plot, poor writing, poor info

what a bunch of crap..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What a boring, jumbled load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yawn

He had it all worked out. Ruin asshole and dump cheating bitch wife. With his new money he'd get a much better new wife. Why would he stay with a woman who threw her self ar another man.

Stupid unbelievable story. Men who make companies font ever compromise and accept cheating sluts back. This isn't hate from an anon poster, it's reality speaking up about this stupid story.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
I Don't Know

I am usually for reconciliation when merited, but the wife got off far too easy in this one. Further, your description of some of her thoughts did not indicate that she was contrite. More words from her mind indicating that she knew she had made a horrible mistake and was sorry it ever happened, regardless of how good it was, would have made the ending more palatable. I was left with the feeling that she would have been just as happy if she had gotten her money and they had divorced.

louguy35louguy35over 11 years ago
Not just cheating!

I do not know how in the world the author could effect a reconciliation between the John and Ann characters. Ann did not just commit adultery, but she did so in the most egregious way. She was a lying, rapacious whore (she did this at least partially for money) who spied on her husband and then acted in contradiction to what the PI report said. The author had to make the husband partially responsible so he fabricated a guilty conscience in order to have him completely forgive and keep the greedy, lying, adulterous whore. This was a pitiful example of either a weak sense of fidelity, or an example of poor storytelling, on the part of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He was cheating too? He's taking her back?

Wrong answer 1*.

Wasted my time on what started out as a good story. You completely fucked it up in two paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously?

This is an extremely educated, somewhat sophisticated, astute, street wise, cunning and savvy businessman who just negotiated an extremely lucrative, life promising deal and he keeps his wife...seriously?

You wrote with reasonable knowledge of the trade, displayed good and realistic writing and then you ask us to accept the ending? NO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pre-nub? As well

I agree with everything said and pre- nub? C'mon!!! It's Pre-nuptial

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
WTF

You know I thought this was a great tale. Until I read the ending. He actually stayed with the cheating wife? I gave it two stars because it could have been great. What a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no way

sorry 1 star. forced raac for no reason. no change in her cheating ass nope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AUTHOR, TRY AGAIN...

I think the responses to your story should give you a bit of insight into reality. This bright, savvy young man would in the course of a few minutes decide he was guilty of forcing his slut wife onto someone else's dick. What could his rationale have been for her looking to get rich off the selling of his company out from under him? Yep, without doubt this is the most unjustified racc I've ever read. This story just screamed for extreme BTB and you turn the husband into the biggest pussy of all time. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
zzzzzzzzz

Are you trying to write a sex story or are you practicing to submit a novel for a Lifetime PG movie? Boring.

schulz777schulz777over 5 years ago
it's a kind a story I always give

1 starr

about some stupid weak husband who deserves being a loser and a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not worthy

of commenting. Just to let you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You simply reinforce the misconception that most writers are effemenate cucks.

I guess if he was deployed in the military it would be his fault for neglecting his wife? She was embezzling from their marriage, cheating, plotting to steal his money and abandon him. What kind of man would reconcile that kind of betrayal?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Never

Should never have taken her back, and it's prenup, not prenub.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
I tried to give it two stars...

I failed.....

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Pretty good story

Except for dumbass taking her back

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHY LEAVE THE CHEATER, THIEF AND S.E.C TRANSGRESSOR

still inside your inner circle with big $$$$ and access to your dealings. Pussy just can't be that good. TK U MLJ LV NV

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

cucks get one star

why stay with a woman you know is willing to stab you in the back not only on the personal level but the business level?

I could see him making that offer to get her testimony and string her along until the lawsuits were settled, but the kind of man smart enough to pull all that shit off cant simultaneously be so stupid as to saddle himself to a faithless whore willing the screw him over

Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
More crap cuck stories that litter LW

I agree with most of the comments this is just another cuck story ridiculous to the point of being farcical. What a stupid story and the ending pathetic.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cucks get *2 stars, I'm generous that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

where the fuck do creatures in slime like u crawl out from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* wimpy cuck

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

I can enjoy reconciliation stories but this writer goes out of his way to do it and it’s not even close to being believable. He really turns the husbands into weak men.

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

I just noticed, you can tell the kind of story this is by similar stories listed. And there are several cuck stories so literotica must agree with the people who say this is cuck story. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How can a super smart tucoon allow a wife to crawl all over him? In his personnal life, he is nothing but a wimpy cuck, wanting to get new horns anytime.

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

She didn't pay enough. Earning money for you and your wifes future does not constitute a reason for infidelity. She's a cheater. He was away and didn't have to cheat.

mfj77mfj773 months ago

Another unique resolution to the cheating wife trope. The burn to Harold could have used more details, did he lose his wife in divorce too? Why did Judy turn against Harold? Very short but plenty of meat to this story. Well developed characters.

Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous