A Long Long Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dinner was wonderful, romantic and that special feeling was with me again Tom. We dined, shared a bottle of wine and then took a walk along the waterfront before we returned to our cars. I suggested I meet him at his hotel since it was only a few blocks away, but Al told me he didn't think his room was a special enough place for this and he had rented another room for the night. He assured me my car would be safe there and I joined him in his car."

"You know about the couples cottages near the old estates we've talked about visiting some time? Al had rented a room there; it is such a beautiful place. Al checked us in, but before we went to our cottage we walked through the flower garden, lit only by the moonlight. I felt so, so right about this honey; everything was perfect."

I was hanging on her every word and as much as I wanted her to get to the "good stuff", I also knew how important this part of the night was to her. Al had known she needed to be romanced and I knew she needed to share this with me too.

She continued, "We walked to our cottage and Al unlocked our door, but allowed me to enter first. It was beautiful. The room looked as stunning as the pictures we have seen, plus Al had the staff prepare our cottage while we were on our walk too. There was white wine chilling, a cheese & fruit tray, a box of chocolates on the bed side table and a group of candles illuminated the dressing area."

"We stood kissing in the center of this wonderful setting, when Al asked if I'd like to shower with him. I was a little scared, but everything seemed so perfect. As I started to reach for the zipper of my dress Al asked me to allow him to undress me. He kissed and held me as he unzipped my dress and kissed my body as he pulled it over my head. Inch by inch he kissed each part of my body as he removed another piece of clothing."

"When I was naked before him, he asked me to finish removing his shirt, which was hanging loose on him by this point. I did and then let him guide my hand to undo his belt buckle. Al sensed my nervousness now and kissed me deeply while my left hand undid his belt and pants, and continued kissing me until I heard his pants drop to the floor. Still guiding my hand, he had me rub the sides of his silk shorts before he removed them."

"Honey, when I finally opened my eyes again I saw what a beautiful body Al has. I knew he always had a nice build, but somehow it looked even more perfect at that moment. Are you OK honey? This is the kind of detail you want, right?" she asked.

I put my hand to hers and squeezed it around my cock; a cock that had not been that hard in a very long time.

She got my non-verbal message, smiled and said, "Ohhh, you do like this don't you."

"Honey, I loved running my hands over his strong, black chest. The stark contrast was so beautiful; my white hands against his black body. Al surprised me when he scooped me up and carried me to the walk- in shower. We spent a long time soaping, kissing and fondling each other."

Mel stopped stroking my cock and brought my hand towards her pussy at that point. She didn't guide it to her clit or lips, but rather to her pubic mound, which I could feel was now bare. "He shaved me honey. Al asked me if I had ever been shaved, and when I told him no he suggested tonight should be the first time for that. I hope you like it; Al loved shaving me."

God was this hot!!!

"We dried each other and then he carried me to bed; I was soooo wet and soooo ready by this point. But Al didn't rush things at all. He kissed me all over, caressed me, held me and fondled me more and more. And when he went down on me I just exploded. I came so, so hard; I thought I was going to pass out actually. It was such an incredible and intense orgasm honey."

Now that angst feeling returned; her words were the knife and they were cutting my insides. But it quickly left too. Maybe I was learning something about myself here too.

"As soon as I came Al rolled over and brought me with him, on top of him with his strong arms. I supported myself by placing my hand on his chest while my butt rested on his groin. I can't explain it, but the sight of my hands against his black chest was such a turn on. Anyway, Al asked me if I was ready for some of his cock. I was, but I was a bit scared too; he is bigger that you and I wasn't sure I could take to much after such a long time."

"He said we would go slow, and the way he had paced this so far I trusted him not to hurt me. Al guided my hand to his cock honey and together we placed it near my pussy. Slowly he moved upward until just his head popped in. God, he was really big and I was really tight; it hurt, but I bit my lip until the pain subsided and the pleasure returned. I don't know how long it took, but he spent a very long time, entering me inch by inch."

"We started to increase our movement a bit more as I started to fit his size. Al told me to look down and see how beautiful he looked inside of me, and I did. It was beautiful; his black cock inside my white pussy. After so, so long honey it felt so good. But I saw I only had very little of him in me and told him I didn't think I could take anymore. He said that was OK and told me how good it felt to be inside of me."

"I'm not sure how long any of this took, but we moved positions several time after I came while riding him, until finally he laid me down and moved his big, beautiful black body back and forth and his cock moved in and out. It was an incredible sight and feeling honey. I was still only able to take half of him at best, but he was moving faster and faster, and soon we both came together. It was incredible Tom; again I almost passed out from my orgasm, plus I had the intensity of him shooting inside of me.'

"It was such a special experience. I knew I needed a cock in me, but I never expected something this wonderful."

By now I couldn't hold back any longer and I guided her hand to the most intense orgasm I've had in some time. We shared that now; intense orgasms.

We both rested for a bit and I sensed she was tired. When I asked her if she was, she said she had not slept much and could use a nap, but she wanted to be sure that she wasn't cheating me of my experience. "There's more?" I asked, as she smiled and said, "Yes there is. Can I nap and then finish the story?"

"Of course dear," I said. "I love you".

She responded with a sleeping, "You too", and was napping inside of minutes. God was that hot. I had a bunch of questions, but this was her story to tell and I didn't want to interrupt her flow by badgering her. I slowly drifted off too; despite my mind being in overdrive until I awoke to my wife's hand rubbing my chest.

"Hey sleepy head; you must have not gotten too much rest either. How was your night?"

"Ballgame, a bit of sleep and lots of wondering what you two were doing," I laughed. "I needed a nap because of that orgasm I just had. Now, after all of that you two still weren't done?"

"No honey. Are you sure you want to know all of this?" she asked. "You are OK with hearing all of this?"

I told her I was, but also explained, in hopes that she would understand better where I was at. "My dear wife of 30 years just had an incredible experience and I want to know all about it. You would tell me everything if you'd taken a vacation by yourself wouldn't you?"

"Yea, I would," she said. "But doesn't some of this bother you? How good I felt or that I was with someone else?"

I assured her I was fine and loved every minute of this weekend. A white lie maybe, but she didn't need to know that right now.

"Well, we did have sex again. Actually two more times before we finally went to sleep. After the first time we had some wine, fruit and conversation before we started again. Al was so sweet and loving. I did manage to take a little bit more of him, but he was very careful and made sure I was OK. And after we rested again Al asked me if I wanted one more go at it before we went to sleep. I was really surprised that he could keep going like that. Oh, I'm sorry honey, I shouldn't have said that."

"I'm OK," I reminded her. "Let gets something out in the open here. Al just gave you the only sex you've had in years. And from the sounds of things, the best sex you've ever had. EVER!! Plus, he's bigger too. There, does that cover all the elephants in the room?"

She laughed. "Ok. I just don't want to hurt you."

"Tell me, was it the best sex you've ever had?"

Mel was silent for a moment and managed a semi-silent, "Yes it was. I didn't know it could be that good."

"See, I'm still here. I am not going anywhere, so it is OK to say it. Say it to me and out loud to yourself."

"I love you so much Tom. It was the most incredible night of my life and Al made me feel like I've never felt before. I love you more than life itself, but I so, so needed this and got more than I could have ever hoped for."

There it was; no more elephant. "I love you too honey. Now please go on. I want to know every detail?"

"OK," she said. "We did have sex a third time, but it didn't last too long. I was really getting sore despite all the lube Al had been using. When we finished I kissed him and thanked him for a wonderful night. As I was going to sleep honey he spooned me and kissed the back of my neck while I drifted off."

"I had no comprehension of time last night, but we awoke about 8. Before we showered together, Al suggested I take a picture of my shaved pussy and send it to you. What did you think when you got that?"

"I loved the look, but at that moment I thought you were a tease. Remember I still had 6 more hours before I saw you in person. I'm sorry; it was hot and thank you."

"So this was difficult on you," she said.

"At times, but I love you so much; you needed and deserved this," I said. "So you showered together again?"

"Yes, we did. And then we went back to bed one more time. This time I was more aggressive and Al really liked that. I was more verbal too he told me afterwards. I actually gave him oral sex Tom. I couldn't get much of him in my mouth, but I did try. And even though I was sore I used a lot of lube and rode his cock like I was riding a horse. I was telling him how much I loved his big black cock and that really got him going."

"He asked me if I was hooked on his cock yet and I told him I was; that I didn't want this to end. And then I told him to flip me over and try to give me all of his cock. He wanted to make sure I was ready and I told him to just do it. That I had to know what his whole cock felt like. He flipped me over Tom and rubbed his cock up and down on my lips, teasing me. I told him to stop it and fuck me, but he persisted and finally told me to ask again."

"I want all of you in me Al, all of that black cock."

"If I give you all of this black cock then this is my pussy. You ready for that?"

"It already is your pussy, now fuck me."

"And then he started fucking me hard. Not so hard he could hurt me, but hard. It hurt like hell a few times; a lot of the time actually, but I took it all eventually. And after a while it was the most wonderful feeling I've ever had. And I loved the visual too; his black cock disappearing into me and back out again. I was so incredibly full and came over, and over and over again. When Al finally exploded in me it was a feeling like I've never had before either. His cum shooting into me sent a rush through my whole body"

"We didn't have much time before check out time, so Al suggested he shower alone this time. I laughed, but also knew he was right. I just could not keep my hands off of him. I was laying in the used, wet, dirty sheets while I was admiring his beautiful black body through the glass shower walls; that is when I knew I not only needed this experience, but I needed to be with Al again."

"I can tell," I said. Again some angst, but I now knew that would become a standard part of this.

"How long is he here for?"

"Until Wednesday morning." Mel answered.

My fantasy of watching my Hotwife has collided with the reality of the current situation. What is making it work for us so far is how happy this has made my wife. Happy wife; happy life.

12