A Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while she got up and went down the hall, through the living room, to the toilet. When she'd taken a pee and walked back she realized there was someone sitting in the living room reading. He must have come in while they were fucking. He glanced up, seeing this almost naked woman walking by.

"Hi."

"Oh dear, I didn't know you were here. You must be Al's roommate." She said, taken by surprise.

He got up and introduced himself as Leo.

As she turned to go back into the bedroom, Al came out wearing shorts now.

"Leo, have you two met? This is Jaynie. She's a hooker who I rescued from a fate worse than death. She's yours for $100."

"I am not a hooker! I'm an escort." Jaynie laughed, but wished he hadn't introduced her like that. She resented it, because of the feeling she'd had about him while they'd been coupling.

"Okay, I'll see if I have any money." Leo said as he went down the hall to his room.

He came back with a wad of bills. Al grabbed them, went back to his bedroom, came out and handed Jaynie a handful of money.

"Here's $200 for both of us."

Jaynie took it, stared at all those bills, then looked at Al. She'd thought there was more between them than this, money.

"But you helped me." She told him.

"Take it, and take Leo back to his room and show him a good time.

He had to be firm, because he was starting to like this little whore more than was good for him – or her. He could afford $100, and needed to pay her to get rid of that feeling, to make sure they both knew this was just between a man and a prostitute. A business deal.

Leo led her back to his bedroom, and while she sat on the bed, he leant over and kissed her. He fondled her breasts, and squeezed her nipples with his fingers. She reached out and unzipped his fly, took out his cock and started to suck it, as he turned and lay down beside her. He took off his pants and shorts, then, when she'd sucked his cock until it was good and hard, he lay back and she swung her leg over and sat on it.

"Ooooh....." she moaned as his hard meat sank deep inside her. She liked that position, but soon she was on her back, legs spread, and he was pounding away at her, then she found herself kneeling, and he was hitting her hard from behind and she could feel his balls hitting her, bang..bang..and then....she lost track of what was going on as he moved her from one position to the next. The only thing she could remember was telling him, as he started to try and penetrate her anus, that anal sex would cost him another $50. She didn't like anal, and usually telling a man that it would cost more was enough.

Soon they were lying side by side on the bed, locked together, with his cock still inside her.

"That was nice, real nice." Leo said.

"Me too." Jaynie said.

"We'll have to do it again sometime. I don't usually pay for it, but that was worth the money."

"I'll take that as a compliment." She told him. "But I've got to get going, my husband will wonder where I am."

She kissed Leo, then got up, went into the living room where Al was watching television.

"Damn you two are noisy, I had to turn the TV up loud." He said.

"I've got to call my husband." Jaynie announced.

Al showed her the phone, and she called Ron, told him to bring a pair of jeans and some panties, and that she'd explain later what had happened, then went to sit down on the couch beside Al.

"Wait!" He told her, then went into the bathroom and brought back a towel for her to sit on.

"Hey that's not very nice." She told him.

"Well, you may leak, and I don't want that nasty stuff on my couch."

Leo came out in his shorts, and they all sat on the couch, had another drink, and waited for Ron to arrive. As they drank the guys caressed Jaynie's boobs and legs to much laughter and kissing.

"You want to go again?" Al asked her.

"Got any more money?" She countered. "And that's enough with the hands, guys. How'd you like it if I was grabbing you balls?"

"That's okay with me." Leo said.

The doorbell rang, Leo got up to let Ron in.

"Looks like the party's still going on." He said, looking at them all in their underwear.

"No it's just winding down." Al said. "You should have been here half an hour ago. Things were really jumping, and your wife was really earning her money." He teased.

Jaynie leaned over and kissed Al while he fondled her breast. Then she got up, took her panties from Ron and went to the bathroom. When she came out with just panties and blouse on, she took her jeans and put them on, and finished dressing.

"Wish you didn't have to leave." Leo told her.

"Hey, she can stay all night if you boys can afford it." Ron said.

"Yeah, wouldn't that be nice, but we're not that rich."

"Goodnight guys." Jaynie said as she leaned over and kissed them both. "Call me."

Then she and Ron were out the door.

As Ron drove her back to her car she told him what had happened. When it got to the bit about the razor, and cutting bits off her labia and clitoris, he was afraid to think that that turned him on. And when she told him how she'd had sex with both Leo and Al, he wanted to get home fast while there was still some of their juice inside her.

He dropped Jayne off at her car, and after he was sure she was on her way, he followed, thinking still of the two men he'd seen her with, feeling, caressing her, and that they'd so recently been fucking her.

He was home a few minutes after her, and he rushed in and stopped her, while she was still undressing, stopped her before she could take off her panties. They both knew what he wanted. She lay back on the bed, and he slowly kissed her, her sweet mouth, and imagined her kissing Al. He sucked and kissed her breasts, those hard, pink nipples that stood so tall. Then he took off her panties and opened her sex with his thumbs.

It was still wet and sticky, and as he opened it more he smelled the odor of sweat and the distinctive smell of female genitals, and overall the smell of other men's cologne.... and semen. He started to lick her cunt, opening it wide, and enjoying the odor and taste as he licked.........and licked..........and licked.

12