A Long Night Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This couldn’t last forever. Going around a corner, or was it in the straightaway, I felt time stop. I was no longer driving a car. I was in a volcano. I was the volcano. Hot lava building up inside me. A great pressure built up inside my penis. It started to hurt. The vessels strained against it, opening up. My hot milk boiled on the inside and her cool saliva dripped on the outside. I started to come and come and come. The hot stream of liquid fire had been building up and I could no longer control it. No rubber, who cares? It was coming out anyway. Out, out, out. Into Angelina’s open mouth. Into her living, moving tongue. Into her mouth, still thrusting up and down. Driving into my manhood, taking it and making it explode into her. One long, hot stream of ejaculate came out with such force that it hurt. ..

”God! Jesus! God! Angelina! Wow! Angelina.”

A numbness set in, but then another, shorter, stream followed the first accompanied by a pleasure/pain that I hadn’t known before.

“Baby, Mine, God, Jesus, Angelina!!”

Finally a final, tiny, stream burst out, one that I practically didn’t feel. I had no control.

I couldn’t control myself. I had to say it, even if I was about to win the dork of the year award, how totally uncool, “Woof, that felt good!”

Now what? Look down. She was licking the head of my quickly disinflating member. Gripping down my foreskin revealing the milk and saliva covered glans. A few streams were dripping down, captured by her tongue before they could work themselves down my shaft. Is there a mess? No! Just a drop above her upper lip that her tongue darted out and quickly captured. Gosh, she actually swallowed all of it! And I just met her. I don’t know really know her. Yet she did it. No problem. A smile. She looks up at me, she seems happy. Some milk is streaming from the tip of her mouth, not much. Again her tongue darts out and reins in the escaping drops. She smiles again. Her blue eyes catch a stream of light from a highway lamppost and shine it back to me. She licks two of her fingers to capture the last drops of my seed glistening on her fingertips. Her eyes bright, look up at me, her hands grab mine. She’s coming up to lean against my chest, her hair against my chin, her smell all over me.

I feel confused. “Why would she do this for me?I thought, “I don’t know. “

I feel guilty. She feels happy for what I have given her when she is the one that has given me. How unfair. I should stop the car and kneel to her. She has done everything and I have done nothing. Yet she smiles and looks happy. Her blue eyes, that I would die for, give everything for, and deliver myself to the devil for, are looking at mine with such light, such clarity and such joy that I could never imagine and never describe.

Was this fair? I don’t know. Glad I didn’t go for the twenty-somethings. We still have a few miles to go. We are still not home. In fact, I think we are just beginning. Surely a long night rewarded.

12