A Long Time Ago...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori stared at me, and I could see the change in her eyes.

"I know I'm getting all 'philosophical' on you, but...." I searched for the words to convey my emotions,"... I guess, what I'm trying to say is this : If you can't go back to change the things you don't like about your life, then just accept it, and choose differently now. Do you understand me?" I hoped she did, because it was as close to baring my soul as I was willing to go right now, and right now might be all we had.

Lori smiled. She didn't say a word. She crawled over to me and kissed me again. Deeply. Passionately. Lovingly. Then she pushed me gently onto my back.

She straddled me, reaching back and guiding my stiff cock into her vestibule. She slowly lowered herself, until she was full.

"I do understand," she said quietly. "I appreciate your honesty, and your openness." She leaned down and kissed me again. "I think I am making one of those 'different choices' right now."

She began to gently rise and fall on my cock, staring into my eyes with a soulful expression. She was so beautiful. Lori rode me with a slow, sensuous rhythm for what seemed like hours. I know it wasn't, but it sure felt like it. We were truly making love now. I watched as her breasts quivered with her motions, and couldn't resist holding them, gently kneading while she pleasured both of us. Her breathing was getting more intense, and with it her strokes increased in ferocity.

Lori was now fucking me like a demon, determined to coax the cum out of my balls. She really didn't need to wait long. Her pussy and breasts were too much for me, even without our new emotional connection. When I started to cum, her eyes lit up.

"Oh yes, baby, cum in me!" she hissed, undulating her hips. I was still cumming. She wiggled more, and I kept shooting into her. She dropped on me, crushing her breasts against my chest while she kissed me. She moaned as I kept filling her with hot cream. "Mmmm! Oh my god! You fucking cum factory!" I slowed, and finally stopped twitching. "Jesus.... there is no way I'm making it to the bathroom without leaving a trail..... prepare to get gooey, darling!"

Lori lifted her hips, and scooted up my body. As soon as my cork left her vessel, cum started to pour out of her. She moved higher, and continued to dribble, all the way up to my chest. Eventually, the tide ebbed. She stood up, still straddling me, as the last few globs bombed me.

"This is different.... Usually l'm the one wearing the huge load of cum," she giggled, and bounded off to the bathroom.

She was back with a towel, and sopped up the puddle. It's a good thing it was an absorbant towel ; she was right, it was a lot of cum. She retreated with the gloppy mess, and came back with another towel and a warm cloth. She cleaned me up, and then crawled back into bed with me.

We cuddled in silence for a considerable length of time. Lori finally broke the vacuum.

"So....," she began, ".... Tell me about B.C."

"Gladly," I responded, as I pulled her up for another kiss. All in all, the wait was worth it.