All Comments on 'Union of Soviet Sisters Remarkable'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the good read...

I hope you find a way to continue this story and possibly move the other two in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One the best

stories I have read in a very long time; I really hope you find some way to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lots of sex, sure...

But every time it happens there's no buildup. It's just sex right away. Nothing slow. Nothing anticipatory. No extended foreplay. No slow baring of bodies. Just wham-bam.

Too bad.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 9 years ago
One of the best stories I've read in awhile

The speed with which Nassi fell for her fiancé is not as fast as some might think, given they had been working together for several months before they had each other. The remarkable part is Nassi sharing him with Mila and Nika. I was.expecting a permanent ménage rather than the more conventional pairing, but what may evolve naturally is their having a polyamorous relationship with Nika and Mila -- at least until they find men of their own.

The potential for a sequel in which the sisters agree to share their men from time to time might be worth pursuing ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy, Funny, Erotic, Well Written * * * * *

Your grasp of a Russian speaking Pigeon English added so much to the story. I have spent time in foreign countries & you have bulls-eye nailed their grasp of English. I would like to read more stories like this one, because you have a real talent for erotic story telling. Hope to see more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The Russian language is great. However the accent is more French than Russian. Contrary to perception Russians don't have a problem with "v" and it is the French that turn the "th" sound into "z". But the story was hot, hot, hot. Thanks for the fun.

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308almost 9 years agoAuthor
Author here

Not to be picky, but the anonymous comment about the accent is just not true. I have several acquaintances who are Russian, and 'zats exactly ze vay zhey sound'. I even talk back to them that way, on occasion. Thanks for reading, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Shit Maynard!

Really well written. Grammer and typing nearly perfect. Terrifically sexy. Believable (many years ago I was young with stamina).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

So much heat ,a pleasure to experience!!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Bloody hell

Loved it, a great laugh with lotsa funny bits and fantastic erotic moments too. Could there be another chapter in this for the wedding and afterwards?

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 7 years ago
Different.

The humor in this story adds the extra touch to it!

Well done!! 5 STARS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Defector

Damn this story gives new meaning to the lyrics "Back in the USSR" 5 STARS really doesn't do the story justice. So I guess I will have to settle for 5 stars for the story and 1star each for the four main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Quit while you're already behind

Could NOT believe when I hit the bottom of Page 1 and saw how many more Pages there were...As I'd already lost count of how many mistakes there had been.

YOU "speak" English; Right?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Take no notice of comment re spelling it made absolutely no difference to the story. Brilliant. Couldn't stop reading it. Think some people need to switch their teacher head off and enjoy the sex. I had a girlfriend with big tits and enormous nipples who used to enjoy wandering around in a wife beater tea shirt. Half hour in her company and had to take her body. She used to love outdoor and car sex which was fortunate. Times her by three and I get the picture. Brilliant.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Great

What a great story, far fetched but will keep a lot of boys busy pulling it off many a night,

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Too much

Had to stop at the end of page 1. That fake 'Russian' is terrible, even worse than the French in French Exchange. Wouldn't be able to take six more pages.

Cor007Cor007over 3 years ago
Russian accent

I have several russian-born colleagues, so I could *hear* them mangle the english with russian accent while reading, quite enjoyable. Thank you!

Mercury125Mercury125over 2 years ago

A ripping good story! Any man would gladly sell his soul to be this guy!

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
How

How does anyone dream up this hogwash?.

lwiltonlwilton8 months ago

I know what it is like to walk down the street bookended by a pair of six foot tall blonde bombshell sisters in high heels, but trying to imagine it with THREE of them, with different hair colors, is mind boggling.

Flyer0124Flyer01243 months ago

A fun read. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous