A Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at you puzzled and I could see in your eyes you were about to go nuts. I had a feeling of nervousness again but I was so wet and excited still. You took your hands off my head and hair and started to sit up. You grabbed me and lifted me into your lap. You grabbed my ass lifted me up more and slid me down onto your cock. You didn't give me any time to situate myself, but you moved so your dick went right into my pussy hard and fast. The shock of your thickness was too much and I cried out. You were buried deep inside my pussy and my lips and walls were stretched so much to fit your cock it hurt. I was trying to work it so I could fit you in comfortable but you were too big and to excited.

You saw that I was in some pain from your size so you slowed down and started to ease up some. You grabbed my hips and eased me up slowly and leaned up to me. You looked at me and you started to kiss down my chest as you slowly slid your dick into me deep. Once I got use to your size I grinded into you and slid my tongue deep into your mouth. You were starting to move faster and you let go of mouth and leaned back up. You were looking at my eyes and I smiled.

You pushed my legs up over my shoulders and lifted my ass up some and you started to slam your cock into my tight pussy hard. I was biting down on my lower lip so as not to scream out. I didn't want to wake the kids. I was moaning and writhing on the bed and soaking you with my juices. I reached down and started rubbing my clit as I was getting lost in the rhythm you had created for us. You had your eyes closed and I could see your facial expressions each time my pussy would clench down on your cock.

I was completely lost in you and what you were doing to me my orgasm came over me unexpectedly I felt this heat I had never felt before move up from deep with in my pussy and it spread through out my body quickly. I felt my clit get harder under my fingers and I was rubbing it and I felt my juices start to flow around your cock. I swear I felt your cock get bigger if that was even possibly. You felt what was happening to because you opened your eyes, leaned down and started to lick and suck my nipple making my orgasm more intense.

I could not control it now. I just let go. You leaned up again all the way and watched as your cock slid through my swollen pussy lips and you I felt the sticky liquid start to run down my ass. You were fucking my pussy so hard now you were slamming deep to the point I was feeling pain again. I was biting my tongue so I didn't scream and you leaned down and told me to let it all out.

Hearing your voice whisper that out in the raspy breathy way you did sent me over the edge. I felt my pussy tighten up, my body starts to shake and that was the last thing I remember.

A few minutes later you were lying in top of me with your cock still engulfed by my soaked pussy, your breathing was rapid and you were holding me tight. I moved and you looked at me and smiled. At the sight of your smile I started to grind down on you again and you moved up into me more. You asked if I was okay and I nodded. I was kind of embarrassed because I completely lost control. That has never happened before and I didn't know how to handle it right then.

You must have known and you kissed my lips softly and slowly worked your cock inside me again filling me with such emotion and feelings. I felt another orgasm coming on again and this time you slowed down and pulled your dick out.

I looked up and you smiled the next thing I knew was that my legs were over your shoulders spread open wide and your face was buried between my legs. You were biting my clit and I was shaking again. My pussy was dripping non-stop now and I was getting ready to explode. You wanted it because you slid one finger into my pussy and started darting around my g-spot massaging it.

I felt your tongue ring on my clit and I was not going to hold back this time. I wanted to give you want. I felt your ring around my lips, and when you were darting your tongue into my pussy I grabbed my own clit, raised my hips up and forced your tongue in deeper. I pinched and pulled my clit and my walls squeezed your tongue. I started to explode, I was moaning and writhing on your bed and I didn't want it to stop. You moved your mouth to my clit and slammed two fingers into my pussy and started to fuck me that way. That was all it took.

I felt my juices start to dribble out and you kept working my clit and pussy, hitting that soft spot deep inside me and then I felt my juices start to increase and flow faster. Pretty soon I was squirting in your mouth and you were slurping and sucking as fast as you can.

I felt my orgasm start to subside and I could feel my sticky juices down my legs and ass. I was still shaking and wiggling and when I was calming down you started to bite and suck my clit bringing me right back to moaning and screaming. You kept at it, fucking me with your long fingers and letting your ring massage my clit.

I was calming down again and this time I was going to make you feel the way I felt, before you could bring me back to orgasm I pushed you off me and you fought to keep your face buried between my legs, I pushed you up and moved down the edge of bed, you were standing there hard as a rock and wet as can be. I licked my lips and looked up at you.

I grabbed you by your hips and pulled you close to me. I was teasing you by running my hands up and down your thighs and started to gently blow around your cock. I was watching your precum slowly drip out and I was getting wet and wigglely, I was watching your face as I my mouth was getting closer and closer to your head.

I could hear your breathing speed up and you were getting ready to grab my head but I took your hands instead. I was holding them as I lashed my tongue over your head quickly. I could see you were getting impatient and I loved it.

I licked down your shaft with just the tip of my tongue and you were trying to put your dick in my mouth and I would not let you.

I licked on the underside of your cock now bending my head under it. I could feel your precum dripping and I licked it off your head. You made a moaning sound and started to rock back and forth. I licked down your shaft once more and this time instead of taking of my mouth off your dick completely, I grabbed your balls with my mouth and started sucking. I was rolling your balls in mouth and licking all over them.

I looked up at you as I was sucking hard on your balls and I saw your head tilted back and you moaning and sighing.

I grabbed your cock with my left hand and started to stroke it slowly, moving my mouth off your balls I licked up your shaft slowly in the path my hand was moving and once I reached your head I moved my hand. I opened my mouth as wide as I could because of your thickness and I slammed it down on your entire cock, slamming you into the back of my throat.

You felt the warmth of my mouth and you looked down and watched me close my mouth and suck as hard as I can. I was letting my tongue massage your cock while you were forced down my throat. I started to ease up and let my mouth relax on your dick and I was moving off your cock now. My tongue still massaging as my mouth was reaching your head.

As my mouth got to your head I started to suck and you grabbed my hair this time. I didn't protest either. I felt you pull it and I nibbled on the tip of your head harder, pushing down in the center with my tongue. I grabbed your balls and started massaging them as my tongue was working on your head. I could feel your precum dripping on my tongue and I felt your body start to shake.

You let go of my hair and placed your hands on each side of my head and I knew what you were going to do. I opened my mouth and relaxed my throat and you knew I was ready. You slammed your cock so far down my throat I gagged at first; your thickness was almost too much for my mouth now. You were fully erect and harder then you were before when you had your cock buried in my pussy.

You were holding my head in place and you took control of my mouth, you were fucking it hard, slamming your dick in the back of my throat and pulling all the way out. Everytime your dick came near my lips I was suck on your head. There was so much precum now it was running down my chin and onto my tits and nipples.

I looked up at you again, grabbed your balls with one hand and grabbed your cock with my other hand. As you slammed into my throat I stroked you fast with the same rhythm you were moving to. I was watching your face and eyes, I could hear you moaning louder and I knew you were getting close.

You mumbled out something but I could not make it out and I clenched my mouth down and started sucking hard on your cock, pulling it into my mouth. I wanted to cum and I wanted to take it all in my mouth. I wanted to you lose control for once in your life. I was not going to let you hold it in. I started to squeeze your dick tighter and I had your balls moving in circles. You were pulling my hair again and I let go of your balls and reached up and tugged on one of your nipple rings. You slammed your dick in my mouth again and pulled it out quick. I could feel it building in your shaft. I opened my mouth wide and you started stroking your dick on my tongue.

Your body was shaking and you were moaning out. You were moving your hand over your shaft fast and I leaned into you took your head in my mouth again and sucked down. I felt it, the first drop of warm sticky cum on my tongue. I swallowed it and slammed down pushing your hand out of the way. I was fucking your dick with my mouth again milking it into my mouth, my mouth went tight around you and I could feel your body shaking harder, your knees buckled and you moaned out.

I looked up and you were out of it. Your cock was slammed into my mouth and I was sucking hard still. You moved away from me and fell down on top of me holding me.

I licked my lips because I could still taste you on them. You closed your eyes and held me close. I kissed your fore head and you blinked.

You sat up and looked around, you looked at me and blinked again and then you said it was not a dream you are really here. I laughed hard and pulled you close to me. I bit your nipple and you said OW, We laughed and threw a sheet over us because we heard the kids stirring in the other room.

You kissed me on the cheek and got put some cloths on, you looked back to me and winked. I got up walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was swollen and flushed. I smiled and though I could not wait till tonight...

By Suzy 04-06-2005

12