All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 07'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
Countrylove74Countrylove74about 13 years ago
Soooo not fair

I have been waiting too long for more of your stories and then to get left with this........ Ugh. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Please post them faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tease!

you always leave us with the most dreadful/wonderful cliffhangers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are sooo wrong !!!!!!!!!

All the suspense and then a cliff hanger! please post faster i am excited to see the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hands up if you read this first...

...YIPPEE, I win!

I'm not usually one to comment (always a voter though!) but couldn't resist since I found this in your profile before it posted in the Stories link. Just want to tell you, Jaz, how much I enjoy your writing. Love the children, love the adults, love you (in a totally non-threatening, reader kind of way, of course).

Thank you for always taking me away from the real world...for the all too brief amount of time it takes to read your all too short chapters. Oops, veering into whiny, need-more-from-you territory so will edit myself now.

Hugs,

~ella

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago
thanks jaz...

will have to re-read some of the earlier chapters as thought faith died in an accident while out for a run.

will this mean the end of dayton and freya even before it's started?

love the children, liam has everyone wraped around his little finger already.

poor lily getting upset after her revelation ... but rayne can do it too!

can't wait for the next chapter.

meanwhile, hope the antibiotics have kicked in and that you are feeling better. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

please hurry and post the next chapter! Even a day seems too long to wait much less a week!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bits

I read every word and sentence so slowly praying it would not end but it sure had to. One of Ur best chapters to date. Pls keep more coming. Thanks.

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmabout 13 years ago
Aww come on now!

Sigh... As usual you've left us with a fabulous cliffhanger! Great chapter Jaz. The story is developing very well and secrets are being exposed...

BGeorgeBGeorgeabout 13 years ago
Regarding how Faith died

Frosty, you are correct, Faith was killed on a run with Dayton.

Dayton was referring to the fact that Freya "stole" the memory of Faith's last kiss from his lips by planting her own kiss there. That's the cause of his anger at her, not for anything having to do with her actual death.

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208about 13 years ago
Superb!

LOVE this chapter. I think u should just compile these stories and publish a book! Awesome Job Jaz! Made me cry again!

zooey4luvzooey4luvabout 13 years ago
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter was soooooooo good my heart is still racing! There is so much adreneline pumping through my body right now out of excitement that I just might have to go for a run! Finally the conformation that Rayne is the only other hybrid! Yay! I hope Rafe isn't too hard on her and that its revealing sorts a few things out. Oh and invisibility huh? That's impressive!

Loved the appearance of Rafe and Lacey's boy's. I loved Ben's character and was quite upset when he died, but this was beautiful.

Just one thing when Dayton said that it was Freya's fault for him losing Faith, did that mean what I think it did? If so was it well known or not because noone else mentioned anything. But other than that (which is a very nice twist anyway) this chapter was in my opinion your very best to date. It was...wait for it...BRILLIANT!

Eternal Groupie Zooey :)

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Oh! Surprise surprise a cliffhanger! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Wonderful chapter but about ten pages to short.LOL

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
great chapter

was a great chapter and i love the whole story. Ralph better be real careful messing with Rayne or his baby sister may get upset with her other brother for taking Ralph apart

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
OH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAaa

GO JAZZY GO!!!!!LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ugh

Are you for serious! I kindly demand you add more to this chapter immediately! I am enjoying it immensely and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

I can't believe I haven't thought of this before. I remember you mentioning that in the past there was a were and vampire mating and that they had a child but the vampire council killed all of them. Maybe somehow they missed the child and Rayne's it.

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
OMG

Where is Caleb???? I think R is going 2 need his protection and his knowledge of her parentage! Poor D completely misunderstood his wolf!! More, please.... Please!!!!

DawnzoDawnzoabout 13 years ago
Can anyone say Cliffhanger????

Great Chapter cant wait for the next one :)

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
PLEASE!

DO NOT MAKE US WAIT A WEEK! POST NEXT CH NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Asking a favor

Alright jazz I know u only post once a week and Ive been fine with that throughout every story u have written, I have been here since the first story. But this story right here has the greatest emotion and feeling to it. So please post another quickly or throw a teaser up at least. Iv felt more attached to rayne than the other characters and this is killing me to not know what happens to her. Please post quickly

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 13 years ago

hmmmm so i am right, she is related to the couple in the past, or she is the daughter of that killed couple ....blimey Jazy....you are so good in teasing us *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

first you make me cry now you have me on edge! please please post asap....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

this is so amazing! plz plz b fast with the next chapter. i will die of curiosity is i m made to wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!!!

I'm waiting to hear what happened to freya and how things will pan out between her and dayton...there's a lot of issue between these two - I can't wait to see how their love story will unfold. Rayne is much more straightforward in a sense that she's not as angst ridden as Freya and Dayton. I'm curious as to who her parents are...and her hot romance with Gard (yummy!)...Can't wait for your next chapter.

D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent as always

And another cliff hanger!!! Pleeeease don't make us wait for the next installment!

MissElf1MissElf1about 13 years ago
Love the story

I love your writing style and I could read your adventures 24/7. The only criticism, which really isn't a criticism, is that you make me wait too long before posting the next section of the story. And allow me to say that five minutes is too long in my world. Thank you so much. Your story telling skills are amazing and I can never get enough.

EllaLanEllaLanabout 13 years ago
(Hands clapping until the skin falls out?)

So I have a story of my own, so day b4 and yesterday am on your stories page hitting the f5 button every 5 minutes because we all know that JC posts every week...could you imagine the abject disappointment when at 2am yesterday I had to go bed with chapter 6 still being the last story on there???????? I only just woke up and am supposed to be getting ready for work but instead I find myself checking to see what's up with chpt 7 and lo and behold it's up......(YYYAAAAHHHHHHHH). Now I've read the story, am just about ready to have a cardiac arrest.....am happy, am sad, am worried...what's up with rafe and his growls anyway? Please no more waiting a week...I couldn't bear it. The suspense would be making a proper nut bag case outta me. And one more thing JC.....we're back on the 2 page thing now are we????? I'm thinking well am definitely going to get 3/4 pages and end up being late for work so even before I start, I scroll down to see how many pages I have....and bam...just 2. Maybe I should stop whingeing now.....once every 7 days is fine and 2 pages is brilliant. Beggars can't be choosers...and am begging

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Oh no, you did not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most cruel and unusual punishment! To be leaving a chapter just there! Oh, the humanity!! And during your best chapter yet! Oh cruel fates! Enough bemoaning? Okay. LOL

Jaz, I understand that you only want to release a chapter every now and then, and I can respect that. But I've got this craaaazy idea, that may be really cool for you!! Ready? Here goes: combine two or three chapters together and publish those!!!! Yeah!!! What an awesome idea! Then the chapters would be like four or five pages long!! Eh? Eh? Whotcha think of that?!! Eh? Top idea? LOL -C'mon! I had to try! LOL

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaabout 13 years ago
Exciting

You know you're a great writer when the first thing I did when I woke up was check to see if chapter posted yet! I may be late to work but it was worth it. Fantastic chapter Jaz. I'm really loving this series. Though I don't appreciate the cliffhanger in this one :P

I want to know more! And can I raise my hand too? I would love to turn invisible. And to think that Lily can already do it...can't wait for the next chapter!

bossladybossladyabout 13 years ago
What is the Matter With YOU?

How could you do this to me? My disappointment was staggering not having a story yesterday. Euphoria this morning because it was here. And then you leave me hanging.... OMG You are terrific. The way that your stories flow is incredible. I find that in some instances I have to remind myself to breathe. You certainly have my vote.

With bated breath...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why? Why?

Seriously? You are killing me slowly, 2 chapters, cliffhanger ending...again? I think you get better everytime. Please dont keep me waiting for long :)

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
OMG..You did it again!

Jaz, your cliffhangers are killin me girl!! That was SOOOO not right...lol. I'm sure you are aware that you have us all in an agony of suspense..lol. Does whining, begging, pleading and groveling help any to get us another chapter posted soon? Preferably about 10 chapters long..hehehehe...ok, I'll be reasonable, I will settle for 5 chapters..:)

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18about 13 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

YOU CAN'T LEAVE us hanging like this!!!! THIS waas fucking amazing!! Excuse my language but it seriously was aamazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you will post it like...tomorrow? hahaha PLEASE hurry!!! :)

mizzhot1mizzhot1about 13 years ago
Awsome.

That was fucking AWSOME......please hurry and post the next Chapter.

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
Question???????

So the mating between Werewolves and vampires create werecats or different wereanimals with powers. Is this something you made up, or you got your information from somewhere. I ask because, I thought is was a very interesting concept of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great chapter!

Jaz you are evil! Another cliffie?! But honestly, great chapter! I loved all the things going on in it. One tiny typo that I noticed - "didn't quiet trust them".... quite perhaps? Lol. Keep up the awesome work! :D

sitpadeshusitpadeshuabout 13 years ago
Painfully obvious.....

....you are a cruel, cruel woman. This story gets better with each submission! I just wish they were longer. It's like being hungry for a week, but only being given a half of a saltine cracker to slake it. :) On with the next bit of yummy reading!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Wow!

I think that says it best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it

love this chapter as much as the rest but it kills me to have to wait so long for more. a weeks not that long i know but when your adicted to something even a days to long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Well written moves the story along. Chapter size a little frustrating seems a bit short but ah well it's your to write. Looking forward to more

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
you gave me hope!!

this chapter got me reading again. Thank God!!!

Do not make me wait long.... i will not read if you will not post. :)

What a wonderful chapter again! ooh....such talent. keep it coming Jazz. :) kudos!!!

ScoutGirlScoutGirlabout 13 years ago
Wow!!!

I absolutely love your work and this chapter is another reason why :) What I am guessing is that Rayne is the original were-vamp hybrid and her parents probably died protecting her (she could even be *the* child that the pack initially learned of). It explains why she has no pack and why she has so much in common with the children. Even if her were parent was of the wolf variety as a hybrid she (and the children) may not be limited to a wolf form... aren't vampires often described as having *feline* features and grace? I've suspected this from the beginning but the last few chapters have made the suspicion stronger... I guess I'll just have to wait and see :)

HexiseHexiseabout 13 years ago
omg omg omg

you're just messing with us right? You've totally written out more of the story, but you've just posted this bit to drag us in further, yes? Okay, probably not, but one can hope. Please, for the love all of that's grand, post the next part soon. Must... know... what... happens!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Now we need to wait another 10 days...

...which are not going to pass fast enough!

jenni_tujenni_tuabout 13 years ago
withdrawl!

I know your work is worth the wait but gosh it is hard to wait!!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Jaz, You Put

such thought into your characters. To remember and honor Ben who lost his life in "When Worlds Collide". What a tribute to your readers, to know that you care for the characters as much as we do. I was at first sadden at the memory of Ben, and then realizing his memory would go on, like Rafe I was overjoyed. Damn, this is just a story and here I go getting all emotional. Jaz, you are a damn good storyteller!! Enough Said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Holy wow!

I really love this chapter. Just another testament to how great a writer you are. I have really enjoyed all your stories. There are a few typos, but what totally made up for it was the very last part. I nearly cried when little Lily was getting upset. Those words "She didn't want to play this game anymore" grabbed my heart and away I went on an emotional roller coaster. . .but then it cut right off!!! Please, please, please post the next bit soon, as I love this story and NEED to know what happens next! Also, feeling so worried for our poor main character, who is heardening his heart yet again. Poor fellow. AND I can't wait to see when he finds out that his paintings were in his most hated/loved vamp's house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ohmygod!!

GOOD ending!! The hysteria you're causing with another cliffhanger is hilarious LMAO! (Me included by the way ;) ) I can almost hear the cries of outrage and heads hitting the keyboardp0.l/;jafoi;goliu ha ha!

Great new chapter. you managed to pack an awful lot into 2 pages (no further comment on no. of pages... ). I was wondering how you were going to get Dayton looking for Freya and this is a great set up - really looking forward to more of that.

Rafe and Lacey's new family - very sweet and tender.

The scene with the children and how you involved Rayne in it was very skilfully done, in my opinion. It moved the story on a huge amount in a very short space of time (or should that be text?). Your style of writing, I don't know what it is, but it just sort of takes me there. I was in that room with them all. And I was Rayne, and.. and I am invisible... and I am a cat, yes a CAT!... and I . I think I've said that before, but its TRUE! (Morwenna Banks/Absolutely - lol!)

Anyway, enough of the plaudits. I am seriously worried that you're going to get a very big head, but I'm not helping, am I?

It was ok, I suppose.

lol

F

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!!!

What the helll. i can't believe u stoped it there. i need more... it was sooooo good. please keep writting and no more cliffhangers!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
kjndkwejhopjkfekfn!!!!!!!!!

jqjeiqoie uwhuw uhuehwu uiheytbgcjs uud sd!!!!!!!!!!

juyaTghshuhsdoi hduu tytduhiad toadnamdhha ryyttyuya.......!!!

This is the kind of comment you will be getting if you dont stop with the cliff hanging!!!!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessabout 13 years ago

Aaawww poor Lily I totally feel for her, but why did Rafe get upset? I still don't get that. I mean I know what the implications lead to but really its not as if Rayne were caught smuggling little Liam off of the premises -which I would totally do cause he just seems so gosh darn cute. I think her connecting with the kids and being up front with them in front of their parents is a good thing...ooooh wait now I get it, doy, forgive me Jazz sometimes it takes a minute for me to see the connections. I am loving the story chapter by chapter. And I actually cried over Lace and Rafes twins .. Ben and Aaron. I totally forgot about Ben and Aaron sacrificing themselves to keep Lacey safe--- I had tears streaming down my eyes, it was soo sweet.

Now I must admit that for a while I didnt understand the hardships that Dayton was going through but after having read another novel with a similar plot-- not all that similar as no one can imitate the talents of JazCullen-- but after having read that novel I got to take an in depth look at how awful Dayton must feel and how much he must have hated Freya.

Wonderful job Jazz.

But I do have one request...please don't let Rayne be kicked off of the property cause of her abilities, I know she means well... oh who am I to make request, your characters do as they please. :)

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
nooooo

ive been checking in twice daily for a new chapter and then u leave it there?!!! I dont know whether to laugh or cry :o) please release the next chapter as soon as possible...pretty please??

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Oooo! Just had a thought! Unusual I know.

Gard may have been watching this and rush to her rescue. Can just imagine the look on Rafe's face when he sees a male version of his sister glaring at him. LOL Ok, maybe not but it was a nice thought. I think Rafe will calm down when she tell him she means no harm and that she never knew what she was until she met the kids. I think that little liam may even be the one to calm Rafe by telling him Rayne belongs with them. Then again maybe Caleb will show up. I have soooooo many speculations running through my head at the moment that you better give me the next chapter or I will go insane.

BTW you are a brilliant author and don't need cliffhangers to make us come back for more. We are already here for you always.

kris10ekris10eabout 13 years ago
OMG!

JAZ that was so wrong in so many ways! Girl you are....WOW! Please don't keep us waiting too much longer for the rest, cause I have already read everything you have and I'm now just waiting for you to post.... just like a crackhead! Love you, your style, and your mind. You need to publish if you haven't already, a friend of mine swears you have and use this alias to free style, I just think your creative and do it for the Passion of it... when something you love becomes a job it losses its edge its love its Passion... maybe I'm wrong cause you are too talented to just freestyle the way you do. What ever it is please keep it up... oh and of this your alias I need your published name so I can buy everything you've written!

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
wow

I have no words to describe how amazing this chapter is and the series as a whole. Love it!!!

zouzounizouzouniabout 13 years ago
Meaness!

Leaving everyone hanging like that LOL! It is brilliant as always :)

tdoubleudtdoubleudabout 13 years ago
NOOOOO!!!!!

One single tear drop fell at yet another cliff hanger, but I ain't mad at ya!!!! It keeps us coming back for more!!!

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
This is a great chapter

Jaz, How can you leave us all hanging. but i love this story it is one of your best i feel.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago

thanks to jaz and bgeorge for correcting my misunderstanding of faiths death/freyas involvement (or not!)/daytons state of mind. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Torn...

I'm torn between loving you for writing another great chapter and hating you for that cliff hanger! That was just Cruel and unusual (well not so unusual ) :) lol What a great story and another fabulous chapter!!! Will be checking back regularly for another update... SOOOOOONN PLEASE ! :)

mariasmdmariasmdabout 13 years ago
awwI

i love rayne! i wonder who her vampire is. I hope they don't kill her for being able to turn invincible! all the children are soooo adorable!! good job. again.

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDabout 13 years ago
*claps wildly*

i love this chapter. introducing the kids in this way was very awesome.

you did it yet again. cant wait for another <3

-Aiyanna Raine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So Good!

thats all I can say

nazari2964nazari2964about 13 years ago
awesome

It took me awhile to get my phone to let me read it but I'm glad I persist. That was just awesome and I won't threaten but if u would like to b kind and give us a treat u could post early. Pleaaassseee!!!!!! I hope rafe doesn't hurt her cuz she hasn't hurt the kids. I suspect she really loves them a lot and can help them. Where is cullen when he's needed. Love it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So very good

Jaz!!!! I can't believe you left it there! You don't want me to sleep at all because all I want to do is check for more of your wonderful work. 

spearman1spearman1about 13 years ago
JAZ!!!!!

You sly little fox you!! How in the world does your mind come up with this stuff??? You take my breath away my girl!!!!! Next chapter!!!!! Your HHIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hello? Has anyone actually read this vacuos crap?

One can always tell when the author is writing their own comments. Apart from the obvious patterns in the writing(soooooooo great!!!!!)these comments come in blocks at a time. When the author is sleeping, silence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh shut up

To the dumbass Anon below:

Re: Vacuous* Crap

First off, learn how to spell before you criticize someone else's writing. Secondly, if you don't like what someone is writing, then hop the fuck off. You don't have to say shit, it's rather unnecessary.

Rudegal74Rudegal74about 13 years ago
I call foul......

Jaz if I have said it once, I have said it twice......You have got to stop leaving me hanging on these darn cliffs (wo)man. You already know I freaking love your work, so therefore nothing else needs to be said.

On another note: To the trifling anonymous d*ckhead with the obvious case of envy-itous; get over yourself you douchebag. You wish you had 1/10th of the ability Jaz has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
jaz

please hurry up i cant wait to see what happens next. as for the fool below dont comment if all you can say is crap. i wish i could write stuff like this instead i wait patiently for another chapter xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

I love your stories. I've read each and every one of them and I think you're an excellent writter. Now I'm checking every week to see if another chapter has been posted, so pls keep it up. Thanks.

To the idiot below: are you trying to ruin it for everyone? Some of us happen to love her stories and it's not like you have to say anything for the story itself. I think you actually are jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anon!!

I was soooooo waiting with bated breath for your inevitable comment this week and you do not disapoint.

Obviously the first person who is reading this is YOU soooooo yet again you prove to all of us how exciting you find Jaz's stories as you cant wait to comment with something hilarious.

My my...I soooooooo look forward to reading your comments on here.

What a pity you dont read the 70 plus ones before you comment...oh no I forget its Jaz posting everyone apart from your's..duhhhh!!!

And of course this is also Jaz commenting isnt it?

LOL now to get on twitter and complete the survey as to who reads this fantastic piece of fiction writing ;)

Soooooo anyone want to join us?? hehehe

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
Well Done

But I think I may start doing 2 chapters every other week, the chapter length is just...frustrating :-)

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
LOL

Phoenixbreez I completed the survey! :)

Dear Anon I double dog dare you 2 create a made up anon twitter account and join us!!! That's if you can pass the who the fuck is this person and why does he/she want to join our twitter community survey!

Jaz keep up the excellent work my friend! :) XXXX

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

i'll jump the same train with phoenix and bulltr.

anon, it seems you get drawn back to her stories time after time. are you just putting her down to mask the fact you actually love and adore her story? cause if not then why the fuck are you still opening new chapters she posts since according to you they're all crap anyways?

now see how much gut you have and we'll see you in tweetland. i'm sure you'll claim we're all jaz there too.

@ jazz: another fantastic update with already an even better cliffhanger!!

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
rayne is a hybred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought so, and that opens a whole new can of worms, hope to see the next chapter soon, and i have a thought on those who do not leave a name, cowards they are

riara_2riara_2about 13 years ago
Arg!

Not another Great Author who believes in cliff hangers!!!! You people are driving me nuts! PLEASE hurry with the next submission.

warmicw30warmicw30about 13 years ago
love

i just love your work pls keep writing ,cannot wait for the next one.

luv2bebad1987luv2bebad1987about 13 years ago
love love love it

I absolutely love this storyline and series. Keep up the great work.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 13 years ago

I can only say what I did the last time, you rock! I love this story, I love Day and Rayne!! Can't wait to read what happends next :)

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 13 years ago
TY Jaz, may we have another?

Thought that Rayne was a hybrid, glad to see that I was right. Rafe loosing it should be interesting, as should finding out how old Rayne really is (I know, it's not polite to ask a lady her age).

lmc4812lmc4812about 13 years ago
Again!

once again, your writing has me completely and utterly hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More, More and More

This story is amazing and you have to be one of the best vampire/were combo writers that i've ever read on any site! I can't wait to see how this story is going to turn out and wait anxiously for the next chapter!

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniqueabout 13 years ago
Addicted!

I need more Jazzzz pleeeease! I love all your stories (yeah, I've read every single one of them). When I realized a story I started wasn't the next in line, I would go back, check the stories one by one till I found the right sequel. I know it has only been three days.. and I just started reading this last night, but I NEED more.. When I clicked on your name I was sorta hoping I was remembering things inaccurately, but it was true.. this was the last chapter you submitted.. Love your stories, your sense of character building, your way of making the story play out, and I guess since that's all I know 'bout you, you could say I love you too, lol.. IH-IU-IR-IR-II-IE!!

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandabout 13 years ago
Oh wow!

EXACTLY wot Miss_Seraphina sed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING! Its killing me to wait for the chapters to come in once a week! your stories are the best! CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKS! I LOVE YOU! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX KISS KISS!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Blissful chapter followed by

painful wait. Le sigh! I love it but it's got to be some kind of torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please hurry!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter, please hurry! Absolutely love your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
c`mon!!!

I read on twitter that you already wrote chapter 18, so why not start posting twice a week!?! :-D

great stories, I just wish I had discovered them when they were already finished. read everything in less than a week, hardly got any sleep...

pureeninnocentpureeninnocentabout 13 years ago
two word

More! Now! How could you end a chapter like that?!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
As per usual....

Anon asswipe has opened mouth and inserted foot, yet again...lol. Do you want some sauce with that "sole"? This person would be hilarious if he/she wasn't so pathetic in their jelousy of such a gifted writer.

I would say that I agree with the concensus being that Anon really does secretly love and adore Jaz's stories, otherwise he/she wouldn't bother with reading them. Yet whenever a new chapter is posted, here he/she is, waiting to unload the venom.

It really does seem as though this "Anon person" can't wait for the next chapter, just like the rest of Jaz's ardent and loyal fans....lol. Just do us all a favor and LEARN TO SPELL ANON!! It kind of takes away from your "expertise" as a critic if you can't spell your words correctly, hehehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lol Anonymous...

Like everyone else, I think this anonymous guy is a joke.

Maybe you're in the same boat as me. You like these stories, but you feel like you shouldn't. It's like that one pop song that's always on the radio ("I don't like that crap, I like real music"), the one you like even though you swear you don't.

I don't swear I don't like this. In fact, here I am, admitting it. I just feel weird about it. So I don't mention it to people in real life, so problem solved.

But apparently it really bothers you, enough that you feel the need to read every single story (Jaz has 72 total submissions on Lit, I'm guessing you've read most of them), and bash them all, because that's the best way you've found (look harder, it's a terrible technique) to cope with your apparent insufficiency in manliness or whatever it is. Just a thought.

Alternately, you could just be a dick. That seems to be the easiest conclusion to make. So troll more, as you do everything in your power to convince people that humanity really isn't such a great thing.

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago
I love that game!

Hehehe what a clever way to determine their capabilities. I am loving Rayne more and more - she is a myriad through and through. I bet our dear parents weren't expecting those capabilities lol!

This was a fantastic chapter, I love how Dayton is handling things. You know it is all going to blow up in both of their faces but in a powerfully healing way (or at least I hope it does).

Thanks for posting sweetie - you have made my week.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Ok, Now

How long do we have to wait for the next chapter? This is getting very good. I hope that Day will come to uderstand that Freya might be his second mate...LOL.

I hope that the Alpha will think first before he does something to Rayne, because it looks like she may be able to help the kids with all their abilites.

Please do not let ANON put a damper on your writing. You are doing a wonderful job.

BIG SMILES

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyabout 13 years ago
*Tear*

I know I haven't commented for a few chapters, but that doesn't mean I'm not reading! My 'read one chapter a day' idea flew out the window yesterday.

I know that I've felt very strongly in all of the chapters (I just forget to comment b/c I want to go onto the next one!), but this one really made me tear up. I think I've said this before, but I love the name Ben and when you decided to name one of Rafe and Lacey's boys after that character I thought it was so touching.

I also notice that in the comments someone mentioned Rayne being the first vamp/were hybrid....I had thought of this near the beginning (with all of her abilities and such)...I usually don't try and guess stuff b/c I'm always wrong, but this did cross my mind. I love how you're pairing her up with Gard.

I'm a little surprised that Annie hasn't come clean with Rafe yet...seeing as how it's been so long and they're so close. Although, I guess I can understand why. It would be A LOT to take in!

Anyway, off to chapter 8. Thank you. Thank you for writing something that so many people take such joy out of reading.

^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ONE CHAPTER...MORE LIKE ALL

Oh my goodness, I have been reading from morning till late at night... I can't stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hooked

I am passed addicted to your chapters now it's a compulsion almost like breathing.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Compelling story

What a story? It is hard to put down. The hardest part for me is keeping track of all the names. However it is a fair price to pay for "magic with words".

TantricMantraTantricMantraover 11 years ago
Oh my word!

She is the were baby from centuries ago, they never did kill her did they?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES