A Loser Rebounds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was right. She lay too inert to be a good fuck but at least it was cunt. However later he decided he should not have shafted her. He resolved to try to be less promiscuous. Well that good thought didn't last because Julie came home early next afternoon and said she was ready to rumble.

They were at it most afternoons for the next nine days before they were almost caught by Ronald arriving home earlier than usual. As a result of that scare Julie advised Andy that was the last time she'd commit adultery.

Sexually satisfied, Andy thanked her for the opportunity, knowing he was now big into sex again and had been bringing her off four times within the hour or so they'd snatched each day. But if it hadn't been for a neighbor across the street calling out to Ronald that she had some mail meant for him, she and Andy would have been busted.

* * *

Andy had secured a job in Chicago with American Silver Foods Corporation. In keeping with its corporate name, all its lines produced for the commercial trade such as hotels, catering firms, company cafes, delicatessens and restaurants and of course the numerous and varied domestic lines, were produced on contract by plants throughout Illinois and beyond. All output was packaged in the corporation's silver colored boxes and cartons and cans. Bottles had silver labels.

Linda Hoffman, director of communications, welcomed him back and Andy dutifully thanked her for arranging a permanent position for him.

"Well you proved yourself when you worked here over summer," she smiled and then said to her assistant that would be all.

When the woman left, closing the door, Linda walked from behind her desk and right up to Andy.

"Are you going to kiss me Andy?"

A little shocked, Andy who'd just turned twenty-two, kissed her and felt her tongue brush his lips.

He grinned, no longer shocked. He'd read this sort of thing was partly how corporate business worked.

She sat facing him and asked had he secured accommodation.

"Not yet. I'm in a cheap hotel."

"Ah may I speak to you personally?"

"Yes of course."

"I mean in a manner that employment watchdogs..."

She was beginning to stumble so Andy took the risk and asked, "I'm big into sex if that's what you wish to know."

She smiled and he saw her tongue tip just reach between her lips.

"Yes that answers the question I was about to ask. Well Andy and what about sex with women my age?"

She appeared to be a little younger than Andy's mom and that experience had been okay and so he said no problem.

Linda crossed and uncrossed her legs and Andy looked at her knees knowing she would be checking that out.

"You have nice legs."

"Oh do you think so," she purred and opened her legs.

"And good thighs."

She snapped them closed and went behind her desk, not to call personnel to terminate his employment, he was sure about that.

Linda opened a drawer and tossed him a key and said she kept a small apartment nearby, subsidized by the company, to sometimes stay overnight because she often had PR work and other events that meant a late finish. "You may stay there for a while. Here's the address."

"And will you visit to check on how I'm looking after the place?"

"I might. You excite me Andy but I'm not a bitch. I intend using you will push your career forward at every opportunity."

"Thanks and I understand the situation. Married women are not unknown to me."

She smiled and told him to go and on the way out to asked her PA to take him to marketing.

"Marketing?"

"Yes because that's what we do. It has its own promotions department where you'll work under Stephen Good."

"Thanks and you couldn't have made me feel more welcome to your corporate world Mrs Hoffman."

"Call me Linda when we are alone."

Andy went off telling himself not to rush to end any affair with her. Let her manage it as that would be in his best interest. She was in the position to propel his career forward.

The apartment was a studio, very small, on the fourth level with no views but so what? It was held as a sleepover. He could find an apartment more to his likening at a later date. Meanwhile his accommodation was free.

Linda arrived next evening not long after him.

"Hi I'm on my way home but have an hour to spend."

"Oh great you are my first guest."

She smiled and said no to coffee and said he was welcomed to have the occasional overnight guest when she had not advised she would be visiting.

"In future I'll give you at least 24 hours' notice by phone."

"Thanks. Sex?"

"Oh yes," Linda smiled, unzipped and removed her dress.

Andy eyed the fancy underwear and her firm and good-looking body and everything looked all class.

She pulled something from her handbag and he thought cheekily what a present already?

"These are my preferred condoms."

He accepted the 36-pack grinning.

"I suppose we don't have to use these all today."

She stared at him without acknowledging or changing expression and undid her bra. A faint smile appeared when she saw Andy lick his lips because they were little beauties, each large enough be more than to grab and secure a good hold. Meanwhile he'd removed his jack, tie, shoes and socks.

Linda removed her panties and patted his hairless pussy as if saying, 'here it comes for your darling'.

"Leave on your thigh-highs."

She stood waiting and her mouth opened into a big-O when he dropped his pants and briefs together and she saw the size of his erection.

"Oh good boy," she wheezed.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing. Let's not spend time on foreplay. I'm sufficiently excited about this first encounter to be moist enough."

And that was true. Andy slid in as if his encased dick was a greasy pole. Linda was on her back on the bed with her legs hanging to the floor. But rather than fall on her and insert, Andy grabbed under her ass and pulled her towards him and on to his greasy pole.

That must have been a technique new to Linda because she was drumming her hands stretching out behind her head as she was pulled across the bedspread

They banged and Andy found the forty-six or perhaps forty-eight-year old was really into it, banging back at him and talking dirty.

He loved it.

When she was tiring she called to him to pull out, jerk over her and then finger her to bring her to a climax.

He pulled off the condom and she saw he was dribbling cum and complained, "Is that all" just as Andy gave his dick a couple of quick strokes with real squeeze to the purple helmet. His head jerked back and he fired three quick spurts, the first going straight into Linda mouth and the other two streams spatting her nose and eyes as she'd begun to sit up.

"Omigod, you pig," she yelled and spat semen over her stomach.

"Sorry."

"Get me a towel."

She said thanks and then admitted grudgingly, "I suppose it wasn't altogether your fault. I failed to stay on my back and read the signs carefully. Even so, you should have told me to expect torrents of cum."

"That's normal isn't it?" he lied, having had complaints previously from women caught unawares.

Linda sighed.

He wiped some remaining cum off her face and smiled, "Cum makes a perfect moisturizing skin cream as it contains protein and nutrients."

She rejected that as "typical of the bullshit men lay on women."

He just smiled, knowingly.

Linda left happily enough and said she'd call back within a couple of days or so. Andy doubted that but was wrong; for the next five weeks she called on him regularly and when he moved into his own rented apartment she maintained her visits for sex. His new home was in the same building and with only one bedroom like Linda's apartment but much larger, with a dedicated home office and good views.

* * *

Andy applied for the corporation to sponsor him to undertake online studies to complete a Master of Science in Communication degree, majoring in technical communication.

Linda warned although she would recommend sponsorship it would not be her decision and all she could do was to voice her support. Andy said he'd expected nothing more.

He received back an offer that the company would authorize Andy's involvement in such study if he committed to stay with the company for two years after graduation with his degree or, alternatively, the company would pay all enrolment fees if he contracted to remain with the company for four years from his graduation date.

Linda said why commit for four years when the fees were not huge and Andy said yes the shorter contract would allow him greater flexibility to chase newer opportunities if that's what came up at the time and so accepted the half-payment of fees offer. He began studies six weeks later and had figured if he put in the effort he could complete in twelve to fifteen months.

Linda had begun staying with him overnight at times whenever her husband, a marketing consultant was away for several days and she told Andy during breakfast one morning it was a cruddy degree if he intended to go beyond writing/communication, He argued in time track record meant more than academic qualifications and the M in masters would be sufficient to impress many recruiters.

"How long does degree study remain relevant anyway, apart from foundation aspects such as business ethics?"

"Well yes you do make a point. In that case you might consider staying with us longer and establish a worthwhile track record with us because we are a highly regarded internationally operating corporation. In time I could get you pushed into marketing to strengthen your bow."

"Ah talking about my bow, would you like an arrow?"

She laughed and said not right now. "It's Saturday morning and you can accompany me shopping. People will think I'm your mother."

"The way you fuck? I don't think so."

"Oooh," Linda smiled.

A female phoned Andy and said she was Penny Wiseman and she lived in Chicago Downtown and had started study for the same degree he was doing a week after he enrolled. It had been suggested by the educational provider she should made contact with Andy.

"Oh that's great. How long do you intend to take to complete?"

"Twelve months if I can. That's why I believe you could be a useful prop."

"Well twelve months or a little longer is my goal to complete. Are you married or living with your family?"

She answered nervously, "No, why do you ask?"

"Well if you were married or even living at home you could probably find support whereas if you live alone you would need a prop. At college I had the same study-buddy for two and a half years and she and I helped one another enormously.

"She?"

"Yes."

"Um I don't believe it's necessary for us to meet. Rather we could phone one another occasionally to discuss progress and any problems."

"Good idea."

"Then you are not put off working with me on that basis?"

Andy said no. Any level of contact could be beneficial. He said he lived alone and would benefit from some academic liaison.

"Ah Penny?"

"Yes."

"There is no need to be nervous about me. I'll give you my mother's phone number and you can check me out. I have an honest mother, she is a rancher's wife in south-west Wyoming and I was born on that ranch."

"Oh you are doing well for a country boy."

"It takes all sorts Penny."

They agreed she would call him on Tuesday and Thursday nights to chat and they would also communicate by email.

Andy sat back and thought Penny sounded very timid. He would have preferred a more dynamic woman to have contacted him. But perhaps she was new to Chicago also and was learning to swim with the mass and to adjust to her new life.

He wondered what Penny would be like to fuck but soon ran out of gas trying to progress his thinking on that one.

It puzzled Andy why he so readily thought about the fucking potential of women he dealt with. Bad upbringing perhaps? He must stop looking at women as sex objects, not that he had any idea of how to approach that and Linda wouldn't be a good adviser. Linda saw herself as a sex object. Gee how many times had she been fucked as an adult. Twenty-eight years... now how many days was that and how many times a week on average would she have sex with however had caught her eye? God this was crazy, stop it and get back to studying technical communication you sexpot adulterer and goodness knows what. But his mom loved him.

Andy decided to invite his mom to come and see him and bring the kids and his dad if she wished. When she had dates sorted he'd send her airline tickets. Yeah this was a good idea. Now back to the technicalities of effective technical writing.

The job he had at American Silver Foods Corporation failed to ignite Andy. It was about as interesting as watching a TV documentary headed, 'The Sex Life of the Puritans Under the Spotlight.' He could imagine the presenter saying, 'Clearly sex life existed because the population of the Puritans kept increasing' and then the conclusion, 'Sex life in the communities of the Puritans existed, undoubtedly, but after endless researching we are unable to reveal anything about frequency, techniques or where it occurred or where it rarely or never occurred because unfortunately no documentation exists about such things. It would appear the reason for this is no one actually saw it happen'.

Yes well little wonder Andy's start had left him with little more than a big sigh of despondency. His manager placed him at a desk in the least desirable position possible, as a newcomer would expect to inhabit.

He worked on jobs no one else wanted and vegetated but at least Linda was satisfying his sexual lust (and hers) and he considered it remarkable a guy at his young age should be regularly committing adultery. Most of the day he fretted but at nights he studied and often had Linda until she dropped out to nap, exhausted.

And then one day his section manager dumped four manuals on Andy's desk and said, "These publication or overdue for revision. You have five months to complete and present each manual to the appropriate technical committee to review, meaning each change to text must be effectively indexed so that it can be clearly identified by the review body and easily located to be properly weighed as being appropriate. Notations why you made the changes should also be added as postscripts.

Jesus, snorted Andy watching the waddle of the retreating manager. Why hadn't he opted to become a technical writer rather than an agricultural journalist or why hadn't chosen to stay working for low pay on the ranch?

He picked up the first manual and cringed: 'Guide to Correct Interpersonal Relations for Males and Females in the Employ of American Silver Foods Corporation.' First reaction was the manual must not have been updated since it was written in 1912, but no it had been written in 1986 and updated three times since.

"How the heck had that title survived three reviews?" he marveled.

He drew in the company's widely recognized tin can logo incorporating the letters 'ASFC', used a thick marker to cross out the title of the existing manual and wrote a replacement title, 'Correct Behavior in Our Workplace'. He would prefer just 'Workplace Behavior' but anticipated the review committee might find that too simplistic and radial, not sounding like a management edict when read aloud. He added a notation there was no need to use words at the start of the new title, 'A Guide to....' because workers would recognize it as a guide and not confuse it with a paycheck.

Well that wasn't taxing work. Andy thought he'd consider switching to the next manual to inject variety but once look at the title sent him back to continue reviewing the workplace behavior guide.

The second manual was titled: 'A Guide to Avoiding Cross-infection of Illnesses at American Silver Foods Corporation Headquarters and Subsidiary Offices, Not Claiming Excessive Alcohol Consumption or Illegal Drug-taking as Sick Days and Menstruation Days Don't Qualify as Sick Days Unless Bleeding is Excessive (see definition of excessive page 98).

Andy thought the publication date had to be 1845 and checked the inside title page and found the publication date was actually 1975. Turning away from it, he hit on a possible new title, 'Booze, Drugs, Halitosis, STDs, Thrush, and Etcetera.' The demand for such a publication could be so great that management could sell copies to employees.

He finished the task in thirteen weeks, doing some other brief jobs beside, and the manager Stewart Lawn was pleased after quickly scanning some of the pages.

"Very good it would appear Alan."

"It's Andy."

"Oh yes of course. Look can you write speeches?"

"I daresay I can."

"What does that mean?"

"It's more tentative than saying oh yes I can."

"Hmmm. The CEO has asked me to write a speech for the director of marketing who appears flummoxed."

"I'd rather not. You see I'm not a marketing graduate."

"Yes, yes and some who are perhaps are not, if you get my drift?"

Andy said politely perhaps he did.

"Well go to Larry and say Paul thinks you are the guy to help him write his speech."

Andy wandered off wondering who the hell was Paul. He asked a woman in pink wearing a bra (he could see the straps) but with one boob really down low and she glared and asked what he staring at.

Smoothly, not at all embarrassed, Andy said, "I was looking for an intelligent person and noticed you."

"Oh really?" she said, patting her hair, and reconstructing the glare into a smile. "How might I help?"

"I have to find a Paul but don't know his surname."

"Well we have 530 employees in this building and the thirty of them are probably in Paul's team. The only Paul I know is Paul Friedman, director of marketing."

"Oh brilliant. That's it. Thanks and hey just a tip, you might need to tighten the strap holding up your right tit."

"Oh thanks. No, Omigod, what did you say?"

By the time she's spluttered out all of that Andy was ten paces away and accelerating.

The moon-faced PA said Mr Friedman was not seeing anyone that day.

"I'm from PR and tech communication. I'm here to help Paul with his speech."

"Oh thank goodness, Mr Friedman is climbing the wall in frustration. He's already snapped four pencils, his Italian sunglasses and eaten a flower from a vase.

"Please tell him help is nigh. My name is Andy Ash."

"Oh you're the guy who renamed the sickness guide 'Booze, Drugs, Halitosis, STDs, Thrush and Etcetera' and suggested management agrees to it being sold to employees for five bucks. I was at the senior management meeting when it was discussed and everyone was rocking in laughter. They accepted Mr Lawn's recommendation that 2000 copies be printed and sold for $5.50.

Andy sighed. He'd given Stewart Lawn that copy and recommendation to print 1000 copies and sell them for five bucks a copy as a joke and also handed him the intended copy titled, 'Sickness and You.'

"Do you think they will sell copies Mrs Young?"

"Yes I do. Line managers will be told to instruct staff to buy a copy for work and another copy to have at home to check policy before calling in sick. Come I'll take you through."

"Thank you possess great looking tits."

"Oh Mr Ash. My husband calls them heavy hangers. You are such a lovely man."

Paul snarled, "I said I didn't wish to be disturbed."

Mrs Young said firmly, "I was only..."

"Only nothing. Get out and take this young guy with you."

"Paul don't be grumpy. I'm a tech writing specialist, here to exorcise you pain you are experiencing from attempting to write your speech. Would you like to tell me about it Paul, calmly and gently and don't garble."

Paul appeared to count to five, lost his heavy scowl and said, "I'm in a mess. My wife has been shocked by my behavior..."

"Paul I'm not here to be bored about you talking about your life or wife. Who are these people you will be addressing?"