A Loser Rebounds Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy," she said sharply. "Stop fooling around and stick it in me."

Well, where was romance? Andy didn't seem to have that on his mind either.

He jumped up, unbuckled and unzipped and almost had the first leg out of his jeans when he over balanced and fell towards Angelina. Fortunately she'd been watching and waiting, cupping her throbbing pussy with her jeans stopping her getting at it. She squealed and only just rolled clear and Andy hit the rug and yelled the F-word.

"Exactly, and that's why I want. Please quit clowning about."

"Sorry," he said, red-faced as he pulled off his jeans and underpants while stretched out safely on the ground.

"Omigod," Angelina said, eyeing the purple-headed monster. "Is his smaller brother available?"

Andy managed to laugh and attempted to pull off her jeans but she yelled for him to stop until she undid her belt and top button.

"Now don't you hurt me," she said concerned, having watched him roll on the condom.

Andy smiled but was wondering if this would be his worst fuck ever.

But Angelina saved the day.

She rolled on to her side and lifted up a leg for Andy to take her from behind. He saw the moist pussy had opened and it didn't look unduly small to his well-trained eye.

"Let me feed it in," Angelina said, taking him in hand. "I've had them just as big as you at college and coped okay. The trick is not to rush it. With me feeding it in, no rush is likely. And then you can bang away to your heart's content or until I get hungry, whichever comes soonest. Oh speaking of cum, climax into your condom and then I won't smell of male cum if mom decides to sniff around me."

When in as far as it would go, Andy built up stroking speed and she cooed and said it was lovely and perhaps when they met up again in a few years and her butt had widened, he might like to give her an anal adventure, or at least attempt it. She squeezed and Andy groaned and blew and she jerked into a series of shudders.

Andy didn't mind they'd only been at it for twenty minutes because he was now hungry.

And watched her pussy juices dripping and she knelt back on to him, legs slightly apart, and cut the cold pizza. He was certain she was positioned that way to allow him to see her dripping pussy. Oh boy, what a woman.

"How was that for a hearty fuck my darling boy," she cooed, passing him a plate containing two slices of pizza.

"Absolutely perfect," he said, well once they got to the insertion stage it was. He then lied that he'd always dreamed of fucking her from the age when his mom had explained to him why his penis had begun to behave oddly.

"What you meant erections and wet dreams?"

He nodded and she confided, "I had decided to let you have sex with me on that night of the high school graduation ball."

"Um might I now have that fuck I missed?"

"What before we've finished eating?"

"Yes."

"What a great idea," Angelina said. "Let me put our unfinished food back in the tin to protect it. I like this idea of being fucked in place of fucks that had never occurred..

"I can think of hundreds of reasons why we should fuck," Andy claimed rather rashly and Angelina giggled.

To Be Continued

12