All Comments on 'A Lost Bet'

by JapaneseBlackDragon

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I really enjoy it!

It's a fantasy of mine that my wife participate in a contest like that, but she never accept such behavior.

CindysBobCindysBobover 16 years ago
excellent...

This was really well done, a terrific fantasy, well-written, nice pacing. I liked the condom, as it lent a air of realism to the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awwww...geeezzz.

About as unreal as you can get. Nothing, their reactions or actions, everything seemed so contrived and false. I'm so sorry, I didn't enjoy this one at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

nice one darling. good story build up. keep on writing. hope to see more of stories in the near future. kudos to you love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

nice one darling. good story build up. keep on writing. hope to see more of stories in the near future. kudos to you love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's A Pleasure

...to award the lowest possible scores to stories as poorly conceived and poorly developed as this one is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK, a bet reasonable - the conditions ok

but the sex would be illegal but mostly stupid. What type of moron would put his wife out for sex with strangers as part of a bet. The disease risk is too high for anyone sane, and he just opened the door for his wife to have all the sex that she wants with whoever she wants whenever she wants. He won the bet but at a probably loss of his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
& Da Star Was - the cuckster into humiliation

Why does a talented writer throw out the baby with a theme of disrespectful sick male humiliation.<P>

Her wimpy used to be a man pimps her out and watches her new cock. How gayly masculine of him - or NOT.<P>

The very few into self demeanment loved ya sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Makes me wonder if you have even really been in

a strip club at least beyond the act of sitting at a table watching girls dance. In most states, full nudity in a club serving drinks would get the place closed down. In most places, the lap dances are done in open booths and a bouncer is in there to enforce the rules on the customers as well as the girls. To actually fuck someone in such a place would be a severe risk of contracting STDs or AIDS due to the lack of real precautions by the patrons of such places for the most part. I can understand the husband having you dance but dont understand him giving you a condom to play without some type of prior agreement. Unless of course you two were already playing outside of the marriage but if you were that is not included in the story. In other words, like many before I find your story somewhat erotic but a bit immature and lacking reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Morons

You ever wonder what is wrong with these guys who read a story like this all the way through, and then go through all the effort to leave a comment about how they hate stories like this? They remind me of homophobes who are really closted gays.

Pathetic.

Your story was hote however. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
maybe you ain't thinkin' rightly

but that's how hard workin', honest, and good readers oughta do: read the whole darn thain' through, THEN make whatever remarks they think befittin'! <p>

stupid readers should just open a story, go to the end, and say, "Man, you da greatest! keep it up, it's sensational how you weave these extraordinary stories!" is there a reason to read it through or thoroughly, if you was gonna give it a good or excellent set of points anyway? <p>

don't be a moron. <p>

critical readers help writers the most. cheerleading girls who always give "100" don't contribute shit. they don't know their asses are most of the time, so forgit 'bout their heads or critical thinkin'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A tad too much

Good story! Wild is good, but it was a little too wild to be realistic.

newtype2525newtype2525over 14 years ago
Love the games!

So where are you now? Are there any more games you might have thought of?

I certainly await your return and another trip down the rabbit hole of your wonderful tales! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent story! If true, WOW, what a great relationship :), if not, then, what a tremendous imagination!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** That was fun!

And HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

About 15 years ago my hubby and I were going through a really open and wild phase. I told him I wanted to see what a strip club was like. We went and I was amazed at how much power the women seemed to have over the men. The manager was making rounds greeting people and she stopped by our table. I talked with her about how I enjoyed it more than I thought and how the girls seemed to control the men. She asked if I wanted to try it. My husband basically pushed me out of my chair. So at 22 I had my one and only debut as a stripper. I wasn't the best, but I sure felt like a goddess up there.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

There’s the voyeur tag again instead of the proper tag for a wife sharing wimp. The correct tag is cuckold.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

A fun, erotic read. Very enjoyable, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I will read cuckold fantasy stories; I not like them. I am a forced cuckold know divorced. She had planed it all so she could have her lover. Her lover has disappeared. She needs the extr and income. Occasionally I request a private room I pay for the room but not her. I do not fuck her and leave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous