A Lost Bet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, just let me up. I promise I won't say anything to anybody."

"You're damn right you won't. If you do, you have no idea what will happen to you. We tried to make this enjoyable for you, but you just won't stop begging like a bitch." Frank was obviously getting tired of my pleas for help. "You know, I was going to let you up, but instead, I think I'll just leave you here with my special friend...the machine."

"Frank, I didn't even know you had one of those. I always wanted to see one."

"Well, gag Jo while I set it up." And the ball gag came back. Then, I felt some pressure on my ass...again. I looked up and Tom snapped the head rest back into place. He said "since you're going to be here for awhile, you might as well be comfortable." Then Frank shoved the dildo attached to what looked like a large drill into my ass.

"Jo, this is 'the machine.' I'm going to turn it on and set it for 30 minute increments. That means, it will fuck you for 30 minutes, then shut off for a random period of time. At least for the first 3 cycles. After that, it's all random. Oh, and one other thing. Actually two. First, over the course of the night, you'll find that the dildo changes size at random. It's inflatable. It won't get much smaller than it is now. Stop shaking your head. Right now it's my size and I KNOW how much you enjoyed riding me. But it will get larger. The second thing is that it's hooked up to an ejaculation mechanism. That is, the machine will cum. It's kind of a mix of cream and water. That will help keep you clean and lubricated. I imagine that by the time we come down in the morning, you'll really have to go to the bathroom, but there shouldn't be too much of a mess. Are you ready?"

I was furiously shaking my head no as tears ran down my eyes which were pleading for them not to do this to me. Then they switched the machine on and I squealed like a girl. I grunted as the machine pumped into me. They watched for a few minutes, until I passed out. I remember waking up periodically through the night to the pumping, but also to periods of calm before the whole process began again. I couldn't understand what had happened but I knew I wanted things to end. But when would it?

To be continued...

12