All Comments on 'A Lost Bet Ch. 06'

by amarasfantasy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rel220rel220about 17 years ago
YESSSSS....

I'M SOOO GLAD YOU'RE BACK TO CONTINUE THE STORY!!!!!!

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerabout 17 years ago
I Want To Be Jo

I am glad you are back too. This another good start and they have about 12 hours to go. More costumes and more partners. If Jo changes outfits, please spend some time describing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
He might as well have been Jo

his life as a former man is gone. The safety device of semi-drowning or an over extended enema while everyone leaves is NOT a safety feature.

1. Why is he so stupid to trust them? Has there been anything to indicate he could trust them?

2. If this is so great an experience why have Mark and company not participated in this role change?

3. What reason does he have to trust?

4. He has been sold at least once again why should be trust?

5. He has had pictures and who knows what souviners made of his being the victim in different roles.

6. What and where is his loving wife?

7. Is this now a permanent occupation with the bet never ending?

8. Does he not have a job so that he can take off for the rest of his life and still have incoem, health insurance and retirement?

9. Who could have and keep trust ansd he is sold or traded futher and futher from his beloved wife, assuming she has not already started proceding for a new husband?

The futher akaw he goes the fewer the chances are that he wold ever be able to return to a life, with blackmail photos, filsm, and witnesses growing in number day by day. Again, just what was it that he did to his wife that was so bad that he deserved the destruction of his life and please no cop out that he likes his new sub/slave life so well he does not want ot go back. If it was that great everyone else would have alreqady done it. The chances of rejopining his wife shrink dailya nd the chances of resuming an equal role are gone. Again , did he torture one of her friends to death or what to deserve this and no future? When is hte snuff party?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
PLEASE!!!

please continue the tale. i could read this story all night. am wondering if jo is going to 'turn a corner' and be out if public dressed like a slut and doing things which are not very 'ladylike'.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa8 months ago

• I don't want to repeat myself again, but I can't find words to express my fascination and admiration for you @Amarasfantasy for creating and writing a very interesting, even heart-warming story/story.

I would really like to give you @Amarasfantasy 10 stars and with my heart beating, thoughts and imaginations I am looking forward to the further fate of Jo (I would like to be Jo, going through various experiences and crossing new boundaries), Frank, Tom and other people. I am very interested in what will happen to Jo, Tom and Frank after returning home from their ski trip? Will Jo adopt the personality of a submissive girl, Sissy, forever? Will he still be under the pressure of the bet he lost, or will he lose the next one? Or maybe she will marry Frank or find someone else? Will Jo be put to another test, or will this be a test for Frank and Tom in winning Jo's heart, mind and body? 📖🧒🏻👸🏻❤️🧒🏻👨‍❤️‍👨👱🏻‍♂️.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻.

• Nie chcę się powtarzać kolejny raz ale nie umiem znaleźć słów aby wyrazić swoją fascynację i podziw dla Ciebie @Amarasfantasy za stworzenie, napisanie bardzo interesującej, wręcz wywołującej drżenie serca historii/opowiadania.

Bardzo chciał/a bym przyznać Ci @Amarasfantasy 10 gwiazdek i z biciem serca, krążącymi myślami, wyobrażeniami wypatruje dalszych losów Jo (chciał/a bym być Jo, przechodzić poszczególne doświadczenia i przekraczać kolejne granice), Franka, Toma oraz innych osób. Bardzo Mnie interesuje co się stanie z Jo, Tomem i Frankiem po powrocie do domu z wyjazdu na narty? Czy Jo przyjmie już na zawsze osobowość uległej dziewczynki, Sissy? Czy nadal będzie pod presją zakładu jaki przegrał, czy też kolejny przegra? A może stanie na ślubnym kobiercu z Frankiem albo znajdzie kogoś innego? Czy Jo będzie poddany kolejnej próbie, a może to będzie próba dla Franka i Toma w zdobywaniu serca, myśli i ciała Jo? 📖🧒🏻👸🏻❤️🧒🏻👨‍❤️‍👨👱🏻‍♂️.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous