All Comments on 'A Lost Bet Ch. 08'

by amarasfantasy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rel220rel220about 16 years ago
MMMMMM.....

Keep 'em cumming!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it!!

This series was the first I read in the crossdresser/TV stories and I love it. I've read them more than a few times and can't wait for the next installment. Write faster and more often, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow,

i can't wait for an update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THE BET

Hello, what a great story, one for the record books. The total transformation of Jo, she in turn Jo helps others into the world of being a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Chapter9, would be nice to wrap up the story :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
it was great

this is a pretty good story and i enjoyed reading it

stephannie_annestephannie_anneover 13 years ago
Lost Bet Next Chapters

Hi just downloaded and read this story, it was Brilliant, I went through the emotions with Jo (wished I was Her/Him).

Please write the story to it's conculsion

love steph xx xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:-)

Great job on the story! Can't wait to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bet

loved the whole story ...I got lost in it and pictured myself as jo being the lucky girl in this story.

Wraith117Wraith117over 7 years ago
WOW...

Please, keep going!! My girlfriend and I nearly scissored and fisted each other to death!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keep the series going please, it's helping me in bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wowww

Does anyone wants to do that to me?

I would let you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Everything!

All chapters were absolutely Fabulous! So much so that I couldn't stop reading them. I would truly love to know whatever happened to Jo in the future. Does he go back to male or does he finally come to terms that he likes being a woman more than being a man?

Sissy6869Sissy6869over 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I am so jealous of Jo. I so with that I could find a couple of guys to do this to me. Jo is so amazingly lucky and has a heart of gold. I can't wait to continue reading about her adventures and dreaming it was me getting used like that.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa8 months ago

@ amarasfantasy a wonderful story that gives me great emotions, makes my heart tremble and makes me feel like I am the person of Jo (whom I fell in love with and became close to, Jo, who is an amazingly beautiful person with a heart of gold, giving great happiness to others and especially to myself). I'm very interested in what Jo's fate will be? Will Jo be a man or a girl Sissy, or maybe she will combine both personalities in herself? Will she stay with Frank and Tom or maybe find someone else? Or maybe Jo will meet a girl he will love and she will love him with his Sissy personality? I hope you will continue to create and write about Jo.

✍🏻📝👧🏻❤️🧒🏻❗️❓👨‍❤️‍👨🧒🏻👱🏻.

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, but I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻👸🏻.

📖❤️

@ amarasfantasy wspaniała historia dająca Mi wielką emocje, wywołująca drżenie serca i uosobienie się z osobą Jo (którego pokochałam/em i zżyłem się z Jo, który jest niesamowitą piękną osobą o złotym sercu, dającym wielkie szczęście innym a w szczególności sobie samemu). Jestem bardzo zainteresowany jak potoczą się losy Jo? Czy Jo będzie mężczyzną czy dziewczynką Sissy, a może połączy obie osobowości w sobie? Czy zostanie nadal z Frankiem i Tomem a może znajdzie kogoś innego? A może Jo spotka dziewczynę którą pokocha a Ona pokocha jego z jego osobowością Sissy? Mam nadzieję że będziesz dalej tworzyć, pisać o Jo. ✍🏻📝👧🏻❤️🧒🏻❗️❓👨‍❤️‍👨🧒🏻👱🏻.

ps. Przepraszam za błędy i niedokładności językowe ale nie znam języka angielskiego.

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖👩🏻‍🦳❤️🧒🏻👸🏻.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous