A Lost Bet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Jo. Having you here definitely made things easier." Charlene moved in for a hug and a kiss. "I'm sure we'll have even more fun the next time we get together."

"Oh you know we will," I responded as I gave her a tight hug and a deep kiss. "You all take care, okay? Be safe and have fun."

"Definitely," the three of them responded as they shared hugs and a few giggles and kisses with Mark and Alex.

"Stay here Jo," Mark requested. "We're going to walk them out, then we'll come back and finish getting you cleaned up." I nodded and stretched out on the bed as I watched Mark, Alex, Charlene, Chantelle, and Maria head up the stairs. I listened to them gathering up clothing and coats and head out the door and spent a few minutes reflecting on how far I'd come in the last few days.

I'd managed to do things that, a few months before, I never would have entertained. I'd become a woman in so many regards...and I'd come to like it. But I felt like I missed the male part of me. I wondered how I would feel though, once I was back in my male persona on a regular basis. I knew that I enjoyed the sexual side of things...being the woman...but I also enjoyed sex with women, and I still wanted to have a relationship with a woman. The question was, now that I'd been exposed to this new part of myself, would I find a woman who could appreciate it...kind of like Chantelle and Maria. Those thoughts continued to run through my head as I drifted off to sleep and dreamed of what was still to come once Mark and Alex took me back to Frank and Tom and Elise and Gina.

To be continued...

12