A Lot to Take In...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocking back and forth on top of him, she felt herself becoming more aroused, drawing closer to the climax her entire body wanted so badly. Closing her eyes, she threw her head back and increased her pace, the rubbing of his cock against her clit sending a tremor through her body each time they touched. She looked down at him. He was biting his lip. She could feel him arching his back a little, drawing her onto him a little more as she continued to tease him. His cock felt hot, hard. She wanted to tease him more. She wanted to lower herself onto his cock just the smallest amount, just the smallest, frustratingly tiny amount, and watch his agony. She wanted to take his cock and rub the tip of it around her pussy, taking it in, only briefly, then get herself off on it once more. She could tell he was excited though; too excited to last that long. She couldn't last that long anyway. She wanted him inside her. She needed him inside her to satisfy her climax.

Her right hand reached for his cock. It was so very hot. So very wet from her pussy. She rocked herself on it a little more, moving her hand up and down his shaft as she did so. The head of his cock ran over her clit one last time. She could feel herself on the edge; his tongue had brought her to the edge of climax, his cock would finish the job. She knew he wasn't far behind; the feel of his cock in her mouth had told her that, the pre-come that she'd tasted with such relish. As she briefly circled his cock around her pussy, her brain told her to tease him just that little bit more, to keep him on the edge as long as she possibly could. Her body told her to fuck him. Her body won out.

He gasped as she slipped onto his cock. Her pussy was warm and tight, surrounding his cock and holding it. As she looked into his eyes, her hips started rocking once again, grinding back and forth along his, which moved in unison. He could feel the wall of her pussy rubbing against his cock as she moved and although this brought him rapidly closer to his inevitable climax, he knew that this wasn't just for his benefit, but for hers too. His hands held her hips firmly, pulling her onto him harder, he felt her wetness against him as she slid back and forth, clit running lightly against him. She was biting her lip now, breathing audibly heavier and a sigh accompanying each move back and forth. Her breasts were swaying as she rocked, nipples hard. Their lips locked again and as she lay onto him, her breasts and nipples pressed hard against his chest. It felt good.

The sensation came over her in waves and, as it did so, she ground his cock against the wall of her pussy quickly and sharply. She failed to stifle the loud groan as she climaxed and suddenly felt self-conscious, but looking down at him, the sheer delight in his face was obvious and she quickly was caught back up in the moment, getting herself off on his hard cock, wringing every possible second out of this, the most anticipated climax. It had been so very long in the making, but the sensation now, here and now, made that utterly irrelevant. She felt herself getting wetter as she continued to climax and this just encouraged her more. Hearing him groan, she looked down at him once more. He wouldn't last much longer.

Leaning back onto him, she planted a kiss on his cheek and whispered into his ear.

"Come for me."

The words had an electrifying effect. His arms locked around her and, as they kissed, she could feel his cock hardening even more inside her. No longer grinding, she moved her hips to slide up and down the full length of his cock, a little faster and seemingly a little more each time. His hips increased pace, thrusting his cock into her each time. With each movement, his groans got a little louder until he was gasping. She anticipated his climax. Her body wanted it every bit as much as his. The waves came over her again and, as their lips parted in a final flurry, she moved her head back in order to watch his face.

The sensation was incredible for him. Every thrust had been a little deeper, a little harder and a little faster than that before. His cock ached, ready to explode. Yet it carried on, just that little longer. The feeling was so good, yet utterly unbearable. It couldn't last. He watched as she gave him a final, brief kiss and moved back. Their eyes still locked. Her hips raised once again and, for the slightest of moments, he took in the gorgeous body in front of him. That beautiful face. Those amazing breasts with the hard, delicious nipples. The peachy, grabbable ass and now, that sweet, luscious pussy that worked his cock so effortlessly. Their eyes still locked.

She watched his face as she slid hard down his cock one last time and, as she reached the bottom, he let out a loud groan. She bit her lip as he gasped,looking into his eyes as she felt his cock pulsing inside her. He looked back, pulling her harder onto her cock. She felt wave after wave of his come shoot deep inside her. She tightened her muscles, then relaxed them, rhythmically, milking every last bit from his now aching cock, wanting all of him inside her, wanting this moment to last as long as possible, their mutual climaxes draining their bodies at the most intimate of moments.

Her hips lowered onto him once more, the sensation tipping him over the edge. He moaned loudly and watched as she bit her lip, looking sensually at him. The climax that had been building for so long, that had made his cock ache so much for her, erupted and he came violently, heavily deep inside her. The relief washed over him like a tide as his cock continued to empty, aided by her milking all the come from him. She smiled wryly at him once more, innocently, whilst her muscles massaged his cock, draining him entirely.

With him still inside her, the waves running across both of them began to subside, both exhausted and relieved, both still high and intoxicated from the experience. Unable to hold herself over him with her shaking arms any more, she gently collapsed on top of him, imparting a light kiss on his cheek before nestling her head alongside his. He held her tightly in his arms, pressing their hot, still shaking bodies together, wanting to stay in this moment for as long as he possibly could. The taste of her on his tongue, the scent of her skin, the soft, dark hair that laid on his chest, the warmth of her body; all aroused his senses and made him feel complete. He wished he could have this moment forever.

And as she rested that perfect hourglass figure on top of his body, the body she'd so eagerly and thoroughly explored not more than a few minutes before, he thought to himself that he'd been right all along. It was a lot to take in, especially all at once. Perhaps he should try taking it in again very soon.

12