All Comments on 'A Love Story'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Simplistic

All it takes to straighten out a cheating woman is a dominant man with lots of money. Maybe it was true, but what if Jon just fabricated the story about her hubby owing him 30,000? It's been done before. She just takes Jon's word for it without even talking with her spouse (oh, yes, she tried a phone call), and forgives being kidnapped, illegally restrained, and essentially held for ransom, all because: 1) Jon is handsome, 2) Jon is kind (except for the forceful spanking and abduction), 3) Jon is a great fuck (but so were the others she shagged to get even with hubby), and last but not least, 4) Jon is filthy rich (presumably from shady and illicit business practices). Oh, yeah . . . .

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
What An

absolutely wonderful story. So well written, so real and so much fun to read. LOVE IT. (the English expressions---'rogering,' 'play away' were a delightful bonus.) I only wish I was able to vote more than a 5.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 12 years ago
I made it through 4 paragraphs

Then I couldn't take any more. Did no one ever teach you how to use punctuation? Learn when to use a comma and a period, so you don't have entire paragraphs that are one sentence, then try writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Commas

I really have to agree with that earlier comment. Swap about half of those commas for periods and you have the makings of a good story, but as it is now it's a tough read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A cheating wife

is still a cheating wife.

arch3rarch3rover 12 years ago
Great Story

Loved it !!!! More Please :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your 4th paragraph

has 8 commas in it? The story other than that is pretty good, but very bad punctuation spoils it all the way down to average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Her husband is a loser?

Who is a slut that fucks any and everybody around her? The only thing missing is her treatments to stop the AIDS infections.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Great fun

A very different story. Even with the comma salad and statements like "I was insatiable, and he satisfied me every time", I did not find it difficult to read. It could be even better with minor editing, but the fun and surprising story line easily carried me through the rough spots.

More!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Sadly

There are a great many people in our world just like these 'characters'.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
though only a story.....

I found the idea of a woman satisfied with a Dominant man to be refreshing. Though in reality, it's been My experience that women say they want it but then change their little minds if they actually get it. I am getting an education in the terminology used by the British. I like your stories.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Cummin' Along Nicely, You Are(story tell-wise)

I've not been your biggest fan but credit schoud be given where it is due-you seem to be .... Improving. Thx for story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
man writing the story

Seems to me that a man was writing the story. Trying to fit into a womans mind. Decent story line. Hated the anal rape part, but to each their own. :)

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Always interesting to read the Brit culture; especially about relationships.

Only got a little into the story before reacting.

Nice to learn about our cousins across the way. Glad I'm here.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Original and creative; and sexy too so I rated it 5*****s.

I am not into kidnapping and violence. However, it was the nice kind so I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A different twist on a rather typical story

I have to applaud the author for the inventive way dealt with all to familiar story line.

So at the end of the story the happy slut tells us she loves her new husband and of course he ties her up wich is really good. Plust like the idiot that really is she states emphatically that her new husband is hers and of course will never stray. Right ! And we the readers are so buy that crap.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Kinda different.

As you use the Brit accent in this story I have to read it a bit more slowly, & concentrate on the different dialog. I like it!! Its kind of a comedy, & yet the "Stockholm Syndrome" is very evident. Thanks for a good read.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Constructive criticism hopefully.......

The story was too rushed, way too much happening way too quickly. The plot was not bad, just not presented in the best possible way. This story needed more details to set up the situation from the start and then a much longer time frame to develop the relationship between the wife and her abductor. It also needs an editor. There were several times when I had to struggle to understand what the author was trying to convey. I'm not saying it was a terrible story, just that it needed the writing to be better to showcase the plot and characters. Experience will help the author I'm sure. I'm going to read more stories by the author and see if his skills improved over time. If they have then I will be adding him to my favorites list because his plot for this one showed that he has the ability to come up with a good story. Now he just needs to be able to tell that story better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked the story, although it could have been better

I liked how they fell in love, but it was a bit too rushed. I think that she may have developed feelings for him, but it would take a little bit longer to turn into something more like love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
new

well, this one was different. a bastard for a huband and a whore for a wife. so everybody lives happy ever after. bs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When everyone sucks

it really blows

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@lardslumpydufus

SCHOUD?????

ONE THING THOUGH

When this comment of yours was posted in 2011 at least your thoughts were decipherable

Unlike your praise of author you DETERIORATED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
comma comments

Hey throw in a ; here and there

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Wheat?

This one had a little chaff in it.

Came off a bit like Beauty & the Beast."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are still the pervert cuckold as always!!!

May be you are only an ugly old bag!!!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Love?

This was a complete waste of reading time. He kidnaps you, ties you up, beats you into submission Then screws you, and you fall in love with him by the next day? Really? Please try to make your stories belivable. or don't write them at all and make us waste out time reading them expecting the heroine to come uot on the winning side. He still keeps beating her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Buckwheat typical porn.

You need a 80 IQ to get off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jon got a good deal

He got rid of his debt, got rid of his wife at no cost and got the chance to start again with a clean slate. No worries. No problems. Done and done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
In two words:

"Stockholm Syndrome"

Jo.isr66

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
Very Important Lesson!! Men Should Learn From It - And DTS!

DTS - do the same.

The LESSON:

A woman will dump your ass at the drop of a dime - the first possible opportunity to trade up and she will be gone. That is the true nature of females; that is the characteristic you can trust a woman will exhibit every time - extreme selfishness; a total absence and disregard of promises, oaths, or vows of marriage. Trade up for what? Easy! Money, bigger cock, a six-pack, hair, and the big one - a "bad boy".

Men, you need to be the same; do the same thing: trade up at the first opportunity. Otherwise, you'll find yourself out in the middle of a desert without water...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's called monkey branching, guys. MGTOW lives!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

just a whore and nothing else.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 3 years ago
It was ..... interesting

The misspelling and incorrect word use was a near fatal flaw. It revealed either a lack of education or publication of the story without reviewing it. It was totally unbelievable. No wealthy intelligent man would marry an obvious slut; which she certainly was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then her husband divorced her.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Scores way too high on this garbage.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

A lot of negative comments, but I liked the story. It is fantasy that two people would fall in love after a kidnapping and two days of the Stockholm Syndrome, but the husband did not deserve her, and, so, the story holds together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

243 stories and still writing shit!?.... there surely will come a time when even u would see the writing on the wall ..right?..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous