A Love Worth Fighting For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"However, it will take me a while before I'll consent to marrying you. So if you had ideas of puttin' a ring on it while in The Vegas, you've got another thing coming buster." she finished.

Jackson gave a hearty chuckle before taking her palm and kissing it. "Well," he started, "I'm a bit disappointed in not being able to marry you – but I will. You will have my last name, sweetheart, and you'll have it when you are ready. I can and will wait for you to be my forever. Although, hopefully I've been able to keep you're beautiful self around for at least the next 18 years..." he stated while gently moving towards her.

Charice squinted her eyes in a glare aimed in his direction before realizing that he was closing in on her. "Pregnant? You are trying to get me pregnant? Um, wait! I don't want to have a child out of wedlock! Not something I'm cool with, dangit!" she said heatedly as she backed away from his advancing form. "Shit!" she muttered unsuccessfully under her breath when her back hit the edge of the tub.

"Why not? I think we'd make some beautiful little beige babies, don't you?" he said against her lips.

"Jackson! We can't have kids. Dude! You...oh my God, you came inside me? Between yesterday and today? Oh my God, Jackson! Why did you do that?" she said between his kisses, trying unsuccessfully to pull him off her wet naked body.

He stopped kissing her long enough to say, "because we love each other and will be together forever, no matter what you think." as he hungrily watched her tits heave from her gaining her breath.

She pushed at him again to look at him for a while before asking, "You mean it, don't you?"

He paused for a moment and looked at her and replied, "Of course. I told you, you are mine. I am yours. I'll do anything to keep you – that isn't completely criminal, because we both know that we make each other happy. If we have kids, they'll benefit from the love we have for each other. You'll teach our sons how to be patient, kind men, and I'll teach our daughters that a man should be willing to do anything to treasure their love. Angel, we're good for each other – even with this crap that we just went through. Besides, I hear that pregnant sex is super hot."

They stared at each other for a moment before bursting into laughter. "Ok big guy, if I am pregnant, then we'll get married before we greet our child." a part of her warmed at the thought of being able to bring his children into the world. "However, we're gonna have to figure out something with your vocation so that our kid will be able to not become a snarky bastard over the fact that his dad was in porn." she responded.

He smiled gently before replying with, "As long as you're there with me, I promise to honor and treasure the love you give me. Does this mean I can't cum inside you again?" His wet hands rubbed her ample hips, as he looked into her eyes hopeful that she'll change her mind. Unfortunately for him, she shook her head no.

"Can't blame me for trying. Turn around sexy, let me finished washing you so we can get back to our non-baby making love." he chuckled.

"Ya damn right, jerk." she said as she spun around in the tub and rested her body against his massive form. He slipped on the bath gloves, lathered them and washed/massaged her arms, shoulders, neck, back, and stomach before allowing his hands to gently massage her firm large tits. The feel of the slippery soap and the roughness of the bath gloves had her moaning in moments. Feather light kisses were planted on her neck as she reveled in his attention.

"Hmmm. Baby, let me rinse so I can take care of you." she murmured. He released her and watched as water caressed her dark skin, leaving droplets on her enticing form. She slipped the bath gloves off his hands and lathered them with the same soap. She started with washing and massaging his body, starting with his feet, calves, knees and thighs. She soaped up his torso, watching his eyes and knowing that his erection was straining to peak out of the water.

"Turn around, sweetie." she instructed. He smiled at her and rinsed off with the water. Then he turned around so she could get his back. She lathered and soaped his back, and neck, making sure to massage the kinks out of his shoulders. He groaned at her touch, and it turned her on more. Once he rinsed the soap off his back & neck, he turned around an produced a small bottle of feminine wash that she hadn't noticed earlier.

He came close to her and said, "Stand up sweetheart. I need to clean everywhere on your sexy little body." With a smile she stood, and he placed a small dollop of the soap into his wet palms. Once he created a nice lather, he instructed her to spread her legs, and proceeded to wash her pussy and ass with the slightly scented hypoallergenic wash. He felt her wetness, and was tempted to slip a soapy finger inside her to help her achieve release, but realized a much better way of achieving the same goal. He cupped his hands in the water and rinsed all the soap from her soft folds, enjoying the feel of her mostly shaved pussy against his hand.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall." he instructed to her. She carefully did as he told her to do, and waited for him to make the next move. He placed another small dollop of the soap in his hands and lathered up his cock, balls and ass. Once his ass was clean, he moved forward and slid his tongue across her asshole.

"Fuck!" she screamed from the sudden contact. One hand held onto her hips, keeping them positioned for his sensual assault on her ass as he licked and sucked on her ass cheeks before diving in and pleasuring her asshole again with strong licks. His other hand fervently jacked his hard soapy length.

His tongue slid into her asshole, just as the hand holding onto her hip slid forward to rub her clit. Charice's legs trembled and her juices leaked out of her just as his shot out of him. Jackson pulled back from the cleft of her ass cheeks and kissed them, murmuring, "So sweet."

After washing the soap off his privates, he pulled the drain for the tub and stood up, placing his feet on the plush bathmat and grabbing a towel to wrap her body in. She stepped carefully onto the bathmat next to him as he wrapped her up and dried her off. Once she was dry, she grabbed a towel for him and dried him off. Once she finished drying his legs, she knelt down and took a long lick of his cock. A surprised gasp came from his lips as he watched her.

Charice smiled up at him, and watched his face as she gently took his cock in one hand and slowly licked him from under his balls to the tip of his dick. His hands stroked her soft hair to encourage her to keep going. She swiped her tongue over his head and tasted the sweet cum that dripped from the tip of his dick. Allowing the taste of him to coat her tongue, she slowly took him into her hot mouth.

Jackson had to think of everything possible to not blow his load in her mouth prematurely. She didn't take his entire cock into her mouth as she stroked and sucked on him, but the action of her, his woman, loving on him was far sexier than any porn star could ever emulate on a camera. He slowly rocked his hips in time with her taking his cock in her mouth. Every so often she would pull him out of her mouth to lick and gently suck on his balls.

He was in heaven, feeling her suck and lick his erection, and enjoying the taste of him with a genuine smile on her face. When she began to suck and stroke him faster, he knew he was moments away from cumming. He tried to gently push her away from him, but she moved faster, then slid a finger to his perineum and gently but firmly massaged his prostate through the sensitive portion of skin.

Jackson screamed as his orgasm hit him in a fury of pants as his balls tightened and emptied into her warm mouth. He watched as she blinked for a moment before swallowing his seed and gently licking his cock to gather the remnants of his seed to enjoy. His legs felt weak after such a strong orgasm. He stumbled a little before she stood up to grab his arms to steady him and lead him into the bedroom.

Before they were able to reach the bed, Jackson took Charice's waist into his arms and kissed her deeply, tasting his cum on her tongue. He sucked her lower lip, making her whimper at the sensation and causing her pussy to dampen further. The back of her knees hit the bed and he gently guided her onto her back at the edge of the bed.

He slowly licked a hot trail from her lips down to her nipples. He balanced himself over her body and quickly snatched a nipple between his teeth, biting lightly. Before she could finish moaning her delight, he slid a finger over her moist slit, taking time to gently rub her pussy.

He tenderly licked and sucked on her nipples, alternating between the two when she began squirming from attention paid to a particular peak. Sweat began to glisten on her glowing brown skin, and the scent of her arousal called to his primal being in the worst way.

When her moans grew louder, he slipped two fingers into her tight wet pussy and fucked her hard with them, alternating kisses, licks and gentle sucking on her nipples. By this time they stood out prominently on her breasts and looked hard enough to cut glass with. Her legs shook and she screamed her orgasm out into the still air of the hotel room.

He continued gently sucking and licking her nipples, while lining up his streaming cock at her entrance. As she continued to convulse on his fingers, he slipped his hard cock into her spasming body. He paused in his loving attention of her nipples to suck her juices off his fingers before kissing her deeply. He slowly ground his long thick cock into her body, causing her to continue to buck and tremble as she felt another massive orgasm looming on the horizon.

He pulled his face back to watch hers as her ecstasy overwhelmed her. He rotated his hips a bit and continued to slowly grind himself in and out of his woman. Knowing that she was too weak to do anything besides lay there and take the skillful fucking he gave her, he pulled her legs up into the crook of his elbows and gently pounded into her unobstructed pussy.

He bent his head down into her ear and whispered, "Tell me who makes this pussy feel good."

Charice's breath hitched before she issued a breathy "You."

He licked her ear to reward her for her answer, causing another wave of erratic clenching of her body. "That's it, sweetheart." he encouraged, "Cum all over this cock."

Her voice, now almost hoarse from all the screaming orgasms, only whimpered as her arms wrapped around his neck. "Cum for me baby. Cum all over your cock. It's all your dick. Always will be. Cum all over your dick babygirl. Oooh your pussy feels so tight and wet – so good. You feel so good babygirl." he continued to encourage her.

If there was one single thing that caused Charice to lose her mind, it was having her partner talk dirty to her. Her hips flexed as her pussy spasmed. She threw her head back and a deep groan came from her throat before her body went limp. Jackson felt her body go rigid before becoming dead weight, and watched the bliss written across her lovely features. The knowledge of making her pass out from such an intense orgasm caused him to nut inside her with a simple, "Shit!" uttered into the depths of her soft kinky/coily hair.

He waited until his breathing stopped being so erratic to slowly pull out and off her naked body. He kneeled down on the floor, taking in the sight of his seed and her arousal slowly seeping out in pearly white drops from her pussy. He brought his face up to her well fucked pussy and took a deep whiff, appreciating the smell of their sex coming from her body. He licked the creamy delight from her pussy, before sticking his index finger inside her to bring out more of his cum from her creamy hole. He continued fingering and eating her until there was no longer any of the treat issuing from her body. He gently kissed her lips and picked up her sleeping form.

Squatting down he pulled the sheet covers back and gently laid her down before climbing in to spoon her body. He knew she would be pissed about him cumming inside her again, but he was hell bent on a mission to keep his woman by any means necessary. Contentedly, he wrapped his arm around her waist and snuggled in close to her sleeping form, before succumbing to restful slumber himself.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

5 years later....

"Chari? Where is Charlie?" called Jackson into the intercom from the basement of their Georgian style home. After a moment the intercom crackled, "I just put him down for his nap. What's up?"

"Ok. I just wanted to make sure he was away. I'll be busy editing for the next few hours. So I don't want him walking in on anything too crazy." was his response into the intercom.

"Oh, ok. Do you want to take your lunch down there?" she asked after a moment.

A small smile played on Jackson's plump lips. "Of course! Do you have time?"

He heard a giggle into the intercom before she said, "Yeah, silly! I wouldn't have asked you that if I didn't have the time."

"You want me to come up or what?" he asked, slowly stroking the erection that tented in his khaki pants.

"Umm, no. We don't want a repeat of last time." she said quickly. "I'll be down in about 5 – let me get the sandwich and soup ready."

"Ok. See ya in a bit." he said before strolling off to his desk to finish editing his latest film – Black Chicks, White Dick, 23.

Jackson thought back through the last five years he spent with his wife, and mother of his four year old son, Charles David. Charice was pissed that he came inside her, even after she told him not to. She almost stopped talking to him, but he had a way to fix her incommunicative ways. He begged, pleaded, and fucked her incoherent and reminded her that since she wasn't on the pill, and they had had unprotected sex twice before, that she was probably already pregnant and could just continue fucking him without the need for protection.

Jackson's career was already beginning the trajectory from being a porn star to being a porn director/producer. With his talent, he was able to procure his own studio at home, and did shooting for many of the top paid and free sites that focused on interracial couples. Being the director and producer came with much more responsibility, but much greater rewards. He was able to focus on the family he began with his wife Charice, while she kept watch over the business part and balanced that with being a full time stay-at-home mom.

They were able to build a very comfortable nest egg for themselves and secure a future for their son. After that long week since the Springer show, Jackson worked hard to keep his wife involved with every aspect of his life. He let her know when he was on set, when he would see her, and attended parties with him – although neither would participate in the many various activities that took place.

True enough, Charice and Jackson did conceive Charlie during the time immediately after the show. She found out once she missed her period two weeks after the show taped and confirmed it with a visit to her OB/GYN. She was a glowing, heavily pregnant bride wearing a black Vera Wang wedding gown to their April beach wedding set on St. Croix.

Their friends and family attended, laughing and crying at the story the two told of how they came to be on that island, on that day, realizing that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. Just the thought of his wife on their wedding day still sent chills up his spine. He always loved her unfussy beauty, but he couldn't wait to get his hands on her to have some more of that awesome pregnant sex.

Speaking of which...

The object of his desire, and love of his life walked in the room wearing a white thin strapped camisole with no bra to hold her heavy tits, a pair of light blue jeans that hugged her thick hips (and made his mouth water) and a pair of plain brown birkenstock sandals that allowed her flame orange painted toes to stick out. In her hands she held a tray that contained a bowl of steaming vegetable soup, and a plate with a turkey on rye sandwich with avocado, cranberry relish/mayo and fresh from the garden arugula and a sliced roma tomato. He stood and took the trayout of her hands to place on the side table of his custom made mahogany wood L shaped desk.

Once the food was settled he turned back around to see that she had already taken the cami off her body, revealing her naked tits. He walked over to her and sunk to his knees to unbutton her belt and jeans as she kicked off her sandals. His hands anchored on her hips, as the rough denim material fell to the ground. She wasn't the same size 10 as when he first met her, but now at a healthy size 12/14, she looked even more stunning and slightly rubenesque in appearance because of her fuller tummy and tits.

His fingers hooked into her thong, bringing it down slowly. He breathed in the scent of her aroused pussy before swiping his hot tongue out to make contact with her mound. He grinned wickedly as he heard her moan, and looked up to see his favorite drink bead on her nipples.

She stepped out of her clothing on the floor, and he guided her into his leather chair, gently placing her legs on each of the chair's armrests. He stroked his aching cock slowly as he watched her cunt drool with her arousal, and the beads of her milk drop onto her stomach. Not being one to stall, he leaned in and ate her pussy, the start of his lunchtime meal. He enjoyed the taste of her body and since they were in their basement, she could feel free to be as vocal in her expressions of love as she wanted to be without fear that their son would make a guest appearance.

Once he brought her to a mind shattering orgasm with his lips, tongue, and teeth, he sat back on his haunches before standing up. He grabbed the sandwich, munching hungrily on the meal and reveling in the smell of his wife's sweet pussy still on his lips. While he was busy eating the sandwich, Charice busily took out his hardened cock and stroked it before swallowing his entire 9" length in one stroke, causing a deep moan to come from him around the sandwich he enjoyed.

Once he finished the second part of his meal, he was ready to get something to drink. Charice worked on him some more, before he gently pulled her head back and sat her on his desk. She instantly opened her legs for him and arched her back. He stood between his wife's naked brown body and slowly guided his hard cock into her with a gentle moan. He arched his back and furiously fucked her pussy, while bending down to lick and suck the milk out of her hardened tits. Her orgasms hit her hard, as he continued to drink from her fountain and fuck her incoherent.

His hips moved erratically as he stilled and came inside her warm pulsing body. She gently nudged him off her nipples once she felt their cum ooze out of her pussy. He bent down to clean up the salty, sweet treat from her body before sharing a kiss with her and rubbing her back. "Hmm, angel. You sure do know how to make one hell of a lunch." he moaned into her ear before laying a gentle kiss. She giggled and smiled up into her handsome husband's face.

"Well, you sure do know how to show your appreciation for such a fine meal." she responded. He smiled while pulling her up and quickly slapping her gorgeous ass, growling as it shook for a moment. He laid another kiss to her temple before she moved back over to her clothes.

"Baby?" he asked.

"Yeah, sweets?" she responded while bending down to put on her panties and jeans. Momentarily distracted, he took a moment to watch her bent ass, while seriously contemplating whether or not he should take her again. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, before answering her.