A Lovely Afternoon!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura wanted to feel something inside of her right now. All four fingers tried simultaneously and were met immediate resistance. While the pants allowed some flexibility, her pussy was still completely covered. Therefore her fingers dipped in a bit and teased her little pussy. She felt frustration because she felt like ramming them in her wanting hole as far as she could. A disgusted grunt could have been heard throughout the house. She needed it... Needed something. She wanted to cum right now. All six fingers surrounded her now aching puss now focused on her clit and began stroking. Her forefingers were tweaking the head of her clit. While her thumbs and middle fingers were pulling up and out on the shaft. Having both arms working like this was amazing. Her body was jerking under the force and trying to increase the friction. Her hips were thrusting out to meet her hands in quick bursts. She wanted to watch herself doing this. However, she is finding it difficult because her eyes are almost rolling up into her eyelids from the pleasure. Her feet have naturally spread apart to provide for more stability. This did provide the side benefit of easier access to her puss. Even though she wanted to prolong this adventure, Laura could not stop stroking her most sensitive part. Soon, she began to grunt softly with each stroke. Laura was losing conscious thought and beginning to just be one with her act of masturbation. This more violent motion came on so quickly for Laura. Her knees were buckling and shaking. As her fingers were down between her thighs, she felt more and more moisture secreting from between her lips... It was getting quite wet... which excited her so much more. Laura's soft grunting increased into louder grunting along with even stronger strokes on her clitoris and more violent jerks of her entire body. She didn't even realize she was building to an intense climax. It started building in the pit of her stomach and like electric shock spread profusely throughout her entire body.

At the last minute, Laura was able to open her eyes and see into the mirror. She saw a middle-aged wife and mother standing in provocative lingerie violently manipulating her own body for instant (well, not exactly) gratification. Just then, her puss exploded. Her clit already quite swollen ruptured with delight. Her nipples hard as pebbles and protruding, ached with both pain and pleasure. It finally reached her mouth... the audible part of this session went from mild grunts to loud screams of physical intensity. Her hands couldn't stop. Laura kept a tight grip on that clit, continuing the friction that created this orgasm and extended the orgasm to a body shattering (and ear shattering) experience. Without warning, Laura's legs buckled and she fell forward to her knees. Remarkably, she was able to keep her grip on her clit... However, her stroking was slowing down from sheer exhaustion. Laura's sounds... which grew from cooing, to light moaning, to soft grunting, to loud screaming, has now ended in whimpering. Laura's body was entirely spent. She collapsed onto her back into the high quality carpet she had chosen when building the house. She lay there, spread eagle, catching her breath... realizing that she had just completed the task she had set out for herself... achieving an orgasm underneath her own power. And not only that, but an earth shattering orgasm at that!

It had been roughly an hour and a half until she came... And it was another twenty minutes while she just laid there recovering. Laura was exhausted. Still sexually aroused, but exhausted. The physical activity produced a layer of sweat over her entire body. The tank was soaked and clinging to her. Thinking she had sufficiently regained her composure, Laura sat, propping herself with her arms. Instinctively, she reached to the bottom of the tank and peeled it over her head. Her breasts, still aching, were glistening with sweat as well. As the fabric from the tank brushed over them, they electrified again. During this heightened state of arousal, Laura's nipples had become hyper-sensitive. And swollen. And extremely hard. And also, Laura thought, extremely attractive! From these small middle-aged breasts were protruding a pair of lovely nipples. Laura's gaze alternated between the mirror and directly at her chest. But focused on her breasts, surprised and pleased with the beauty she saw. She just sat... looking... the bumpy hardened areolas were wonderful. And were her nipples actually pulsing with the thumping of her heart? Possibly. Her hands had to appreciate them. Each hand started from the side with a gentle cupping and pushed them together. The pressure made Laura groan again.

She liked this feeling... applying even more pressure inward. Laura arched her backed as she did. Never really proud of her breasts... her friends always had bigger breasts, firmer breasts, bigger nipples, smaller nipples... Laura was surprised from the pride she was feeling now as she watched her breasts being played with in the mirror. She enjoyed being somewhat playful with them... Still pushing them together, lifting slightly, she pulled those nipples out again. She leaned her head over to see if she could suck on one nipple, but was unable to reach. Laura's thumb and forefinger started to 'milk' her nipples, pulling outward hard and long. This was immediately accompanied by pained whimpering. Laura loved the feeling. Her fingers now began pinching her nipples. Hard and long. Laura gasped with pain. She pinched and pulled for what seemed quite a while. Her boobies were taking on a very red shade. It was painful, but Laura couldn't stop herself from doing it! Laura got up on her knees facing the mirror, almost in a trance, still "punishing" her breasts.

Yes. That was it. She was punishing her breasts. Punishing herself. For masturbating. Why? Perfectly natural, right? Deep waters. Although Laura was still experiencing pleasure throughout this pain, she could see small tears forming in the corner of her eyes. Her hands were stilling hurting those nasty breasts. Finally, a tear drop formed and fell from her face directly on the top swell of her breasts. The tingle startled Laura and made her hands stop and drop to her sides. The tear ran down her breast to the tip of her nipple and hung there. The coolness of the tear froze her throbbing breast. A couple more tears had formed and were still on Laura's cheeks. What had she done? What was she doing? However, she had to admit she loved the feeling from her throbbing, aching breasts. Her upper body was even more sweaty from this last fifteen minutes and Laura had become thirsty from all the work. She slowly stood, not realizing she was watching her every move in the mirror... The tightness of the muscles in her legs as they flexed, the way her boobs hung as she leaned over to catch her balance, the redness of her breasts and puffiness of her nipples, and the sweat on her face. What had happened? Should she be ashamed? Humiliated? Proud? Either way, Laura was very thirsty and needed quenching.

She took a couple steps toward the door out to the stairs and realized she was just wearing underpants... Hesitated, thinking the windows were wide open down stairs, turned to the closet for a robe. Then thought what the fuck, returning to the stairs... dismissing any thoughts of neighbors or modesty. As she took the stairs, the bouncing screamed in her boobies, Laura instantly cupped them as she finished the stairs. During that time however, Laura gently massaged them, caring for them once again. They throbbed under her hands, ached as she carefully held them into her body. She finally was able to find a position which mitigated the pain of her breasts and continued down the stairs. When Laura reached the first floor, she did not release her breasts. The feeling was too comforting. She walked across the hardwood floor into kitchen. Only when she had to open the refrigerator, did she release one breast. Reaching in grabbing a bottle of water, the coolness shocked her body. The sweat instantly froze, her nipples, which were softening, became rock hard again. The quick change felt refreshing to her, and she stood there for a minute, also feeling the moisture dripping down her thighs now as well. Feeling sufficiently cooled, Laura closed the door and walked over to the picture window facing the timber, sun coming in the southern exposure. Letting herself relax, she sipped the water bottle trying categorize the feelings she had just experienced. Sexual explosion. Exhaustion. Heat. Cold. Sexual shame. Pride. Esteem. Quite a wide spectrum of feelings when all she set out to do was to masturbate, and possibly cum. Well, she had accomplished both... and more.

Carrying her bottle, she headed for the stairs. To clean up and gather her senses. Her thoughts were wandering. Yes, she had been successful. What a beautiful orgasm she had. The combination of pain with pleasure was indefinable, she thought, as she could feel her clit still throbbing and her breasts still aching and noticeably red when she looked down at them. Wondering why she had never achieved success prior to today. Was it the other night? Was it the story at lunch? It obviously had quite an affect on the others as well, even the waiter. Laura just realized that his cock had grown to quite an engorged state. Mmmm. Was it the kiss from Gail in the middle of the street? The electricity between them was tremendous. Gail's touch sent Laura into another world. Reaching the stairs, first step up, Laura heard the doorbell. Her thoughts so spiraling that she wasn't even conscious of her attire, or lack thereof, and turned to get the door. She did remember however, to turn off the security. Laura then unlocked the dead bolt, unlocked the doorknob, and then opened the door. It was the UPS man... delivering that package of supplies for the new freelance job. Laura leaned to unlock and open the storm door, when she finally noticed she was almost completely nude. Oh shit! What now? Run up the stairs? Slam the door? Thinking that this was indeed a day of firsts, Laura just opened the storm door and invited him to step in out of the rain. The look on his face assured Laura that this was also a first for him.

I'm sorry, uumm.. Laura began. Joe, he said. I'm sorry, Joe. I was just getting a water. I was parched. Joe was obviously not hearing a word. He was just staring at her. Usually, Laura didn't appreciate anyone staring at her. Which husband knew quite clearly and was reminded every time in walked in on her dressing or showering. She actually felt flattered and honored. Why? Why the difference? Now? With this man she didn't even know? While these thoughts were running through Laura's mind, the UPS guy was surveying every inch. Obviously, he first noticed that this suburban housewife greeted him with just underpants on. Very nice underpants, but only underpants. And without much hesitation either. Her facial expressions were hard to read. They were not sexual. More angry, tired, pleased, somewhere else. No matter... Next, he noticed her breasts. Very red and swollen. They had obviously received much attention. Was she alone? Who was with her? Even from here, he could see the glistening between her legs, running down from between her legs. And her knees were also red, maybe from scuffing on the floor. What an exciting sight. Which Laura could have noticed, but didn't. If she had just looked at the growing area of his shorts.

Uumm, yes ma'am. A delivery for you. Uumm, you are Laura,... Uumm... yes, I am, Joe. Thanks. I am sorry to disturb you. But over a dollar amount, we need a signature. No problem at all, where do I sign? Joe? On the form... Where do I sign? Feeling a little bold, Laura said, Have you never seen a naked woman on your route before? Well, um... no ma'am, I haven't. Do you like what you see? Laura posed, feeling even bolder and not in the mood to cover herself. Yes ma'am, I do. Do you usually answer the door with no clothes on? No, this is my first time. Uumm, the first time? I hope you are not offended... Quite the contrary, he said... as he closed the door behind himself. He slowly walked around her, while she stood still. She was watching him look at her. When he had come full circle, he commented, yes, very attractive indeed. This made Laura feel... special? Excited? Attractive? Wondering what to say next and just managing a thank you before his hand reached out to the front of her pants and cupped her mound. His eyes never left hers. He gently rubbed the entire area. The heel of his hand was up on her muff and his fingertips were grazing her lips. She couldn't believe she was allowing this stranger to molest her like this. Wait, she thought. He is not a stranger. He introduced himself as Joe. So we are well acquainted. She felt embarrassed just standing there while her held her by her pussy. Without noticed, he touched her clit. She almost melted instantly. He looked deep into her eyes as he slowly circled it. He was surprised at how fast and how big it was swelling. He made certain he was not touching any other part of her body now, just circling Laura's swelling clit, slowly and softly. He asked her something about her shipment, but she didn't really hear him. She was almost in a trance while he was softly diddling her clit and carrying on what appeared to be a normal conversation. Laura noticed she was again trembling all over, just like she was awhile ago upstairs. But this time someone else was pleasuring her! She couldn't believe what was happening to her!

She gathered up her courage and reached out and touched his hardening cock through his shorts. It was already hard! There must be something in his pocket, she thought... There is no way... For a minute, she allowed herself to be serviced and also ran her palm up and down what may be the length of his cock. Finally, her curiosity got the better of her and with both hands reached forward to unzip his shorts and let them drop to the floor. The boxers appeared to be straining to hold back whatever was in there. She leaned forward and tugged them down... They too fell to his ankles. Then she saw it. She had never even seen anything like it. It was the largest cock she had ever seen! Even bigger than Dan's. She was silent and still in awe. Meanwhile, Joe was continuing to flick at her most private nub through her panties.

Without thinking, Laura knelt to get a better look. It appeared to be only semi-hard, but it was already larger than anything she has she seen! She heard other's talk about monster cocks, but had never actually seen one herself. She reached out to hold the base of it. Her fingers couldn't reach around it! As she held it, she began to unconsciously stroke. She noticed that she was holding about a third of it. The other two thirds pulsing right in front of her face and just hanging there! It was so big that the weight of it was making this semi-hard cock just hang! She looked up at him. This is huge, she said. Thank you, Joe replied. He was obviously enjoying this, as a result of the glistening drip of moisture dripping from it the tip. Laura noticed the moisture and instinctively leaned toward it. But first, she used her other hand to hold the entire member upwards toward her face. She was enjoying just kneeling there, admiring it. Not realizing she was slowly and lightly stroking it, she saw it began to pulse... Actually throb in her hands! A bit more liquid oozed out. She had to...

She leaned further and kissed the end of this enormous dick. This made her fully appreciate how big it was. The purple pulsing head was bigger than her closed mouth kiss! She leaned back. She smelled and tasted his semen on her lips as she licked them. Joe thought he heard her moan when she licked her lips. Laura just had to taste more. But, she couldn't. She had always told her husband that it hurt her jaw to open it wide enough to take his in her mouth. And this one was much bigger! And what would he say if he saw this?? She had to stop. She was about ready to stand up and ask him to leave when another large drop of liquid came out. She couldn't help herself. She leaned in again and opened her mouth. She was surprised and scared that she could only manage to take the head in her mouth. But it tasted so good. That sticky, musky fragrance filled her nose and mouth. Even though she only had his head in her mouth, Laura began to suck it and wrap her tongue around it's engorged head. It tasted wonderful, she thought. She leaned back again.

She was like a little girl. She wanted to look at it, like she had never even seen a penis before. She totally let go of it. It truly was enormous. It had to be about 9 inches long... and that was semi-hard! It looked to be about 2 and half inches wide. There were several large veins running the length of it... Pulsing right before her eyes. The head was thicker than the shaft. It was very nicely formed and purple. It looked swollen, but straining. Joe had a thick patch of curly, dark pubic hair covering the entire top of his pubic region. Then she noticed his balls. There was no hair... completely bald. He must shave them, she thought. They looked beautiful. His balls were also enormous. They must be heavy, she thought as she looked how low his sac was hanging. She reached out and cupped his balls with her left hand. My, they are heavy! She thought. She rolled them gently in her palm. Almost like a couple of dice. She giggled to herself. As she rolled his balls, his cock twitched for her. Laura loved the sight. She was playing with this strangers balls making his huge cock jerk for her. Her right naturally reached to it. She started to... um... it looked like she was petting it! Almost like a little puppy. Her fingers tracing the bulging veins, encircling its head, taking it at the base and lifting it up as to be able to look at the underside. She curled his pubic hair with her fingers. She traced down between his balls and thighs. She actually let her finger reach back toward his butt. But not too far. She then took both balls in both hands. She was lifting, squeezing, rolling. These motions made his cock bounce in addition to the twitching. The bouncing caught her eye. That is when she noticed more juice leaking from the big hole at the tip of the engorged head. She completely released his balls and let her arms fall to her sides.

For a minute, she just knelt there, naked, well, almost, watching this lovely plaything. She looked up at Joe. Her eyes and entire expression was that of a young girl. A young girl admiring a cock for the first time. A young girl excited beyond her own comprehension. A young girl nervous and shy not exactly knowing what to do. A young girl scared at how she imagined this monster could ravage her. Then, slowly, but not too surely, Laura leaned toward it, arms still at her sides. As her head was moving forward, her mouth opening slightly and her tongue appeared. When she was within an inch of this monument, she flattened out her tongue and opened her mouth. She positioned herself so that his cock slid up her tongue into her awaiting mouth. She tried to keep her mouth as wide as she could. She was doing pretty well. Her lips were not yet enclosed around his massive member. She slowly moved her head back and forth, allowing this cockhead to slide up and down her tongue. She felt his body shake. She thought it a result of feeling the heat of her mouth. After many slow, deliberate sliding motions, Laura pushed her head a little further out. He penetrated her a little further in. Then, looking up at him, mouth wide open, she smiled. When he smiled back, she deliberately closed her mouth and began sucking. She absolutely loved it when he squealed and moaned.

If a neighbor would have come to the door, they would have seen quite a sight. There standing in the front foyer, was the ups man with his shorts on the floor and the lady of the house kneeling in front of him. The lady was managing only to get the head of this monster in her mouth. But she was using her hands to attempt to pleasure him too. Both hands didn't even begin to surround his dick. And it still appeared to only be in a semi-hard state. But she obviously didn't care if anyone saw. But, she wanted to see it again. She let the head pop out of her mouth, with an audible pop and let go with both hands. It swung down and slapped against his sac. Joe groaned wondering what she was doing. Without using her hands, Laura leaned down to the head. She started to kiss and lick it again, as it just hung there with all its weight. All of a sudden... ma'am, I have to get back to my deliveries. I really appreciate this but I will get fired if I don't finish today. With his cockhead in her mouth, she muffled oh, okay. As she pulled her mouth away, she blurted out, but you should finish here first! And grabbed him with both hands again, this time both at the base with the majority of its length swinging directly in front of her face. She enjoyed feeling the sheer weight of it in her hands. She lightly squeezed and began to stroke both hands in unison. This action made it swing up to her mouth and hang back down and swing up to her mouth... She would lick it as it came up. Kiss it as it came up. She finally opened her mouth, took his head again and began to suck it while stroked. She quickened her motions and intensified her sucking.