A Lovely Afternoon!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him start shiver a little. She wanted to take more in her mouth and tried. But just couldn't do it. She felt a jerking in her hands from within him and knew he close. She was amazed. He was close to cumming, but his cock was still not fully erect! How could that happen? She thought. She wanted to see this monster fully erect. She wanted to fully taste him and kept it in her mouth. She sealed her lips around the rim of the tremendous cock. His whole body began jerk now and so she readied herself. But she could never have been ready for the explosion she experienced. When he came, there was an initial blast into her waiting mouth which almost filled it up. She was delighted with the surprise and the aroma and the taste. As she began to swallow it, a second blast entered her mouth, just as much as the first! It simultaneously made her gag and leaked from the sides of her mouth. She tried to swallow again, took some, but then a third blast exploded in her mouth! Just as much! Holy shit she thought. Even though she tried, this time she couldn't handle it all but she kept her mouth sealed around this beast! There was nowhere for it to go, so some shot out of her nose. There was a couple of additional spasms from it with less liquid, but Laura was a trooper and kept at it... licking and gobbling at the semen from this monster cock.

When he finally stopped filling her mouth and she had taken it all and was in the process of licking off her lips, she looked up at him and softly exclaimed, Oh my! And smiled. That was wonderful! He was fully drained but smiling as well. He grabbed her upper arms and lifted her to her feet. With cum still dripping from out her nose and off her chin, he kissed her and said thank you. My pleasure, she responded trying to reach the cum from her nose with her tongue. But you have to get going. He readjusted his clothes trying to tuck his member back in his shorts. All the while continuing to watch this suburban housewife stand there in her panties licking his cum off of her face. As he left, she called out to him, Joe, wait I didn't sign the form! Without realizing what she was doing, she stepped out on the porch, reached for the clipboard and signed the form. Then realizing that she nude, on her porch, with the ups guy, she ran back inside and quickly closed the door wondering if anyone had seen her...