A Loving Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My finger on his lips. "Quiet, darling. Just make love to me. Then we'll talk."

It's all a blur. His lips on my neck, nibbling on my ear. Kissing me again. His hands on my back, fingers trailing up my spine. Pulling me forward, his tongue tasting my skin. Mouth on my breasts. Lips on my nipples. These familiar actions that I'd shared with other men, all new now with him, flooding my senses. My hands working the button on his shorts, standing and pulling, shorts falling to the floor. Watching his eyes as I reached out to grasp his full erection. Wrapping my fingers around it. Warm. Pulsing with life. Holding his gaze as I straddled him once again, pausing, positioning, then slowly lowering myself.

Andrew's eyes glazed over, his eyelids closed, his head fell back, and he let out a long, low moan. I closed my eyes and caught my breath at this first delicious penetration, letting out a loud sigh as I felt the length of his shaft enter, filling me so wonderfully. I pulled his head up and kissed him again, just like the first one: beginning softly, then exploring with tongues, devouring each other as I worked my muscles around his hardness.

"Tell me that you love me."

"I love you, Andrew."

He tightened his buttocks, lifting me slightly, pushing himself deeper. I responded by squeezing him tighter.

"Kiss me again."

He kissed me again. Slowly. Lovingly. Exploring my lips with his tongue. Coaxing my tongue out to dance with his. Opening his mouth and accepting me. Covering my face with kisses. Each touch eliciting a shiver of desire in my body, a slow clenching and releasing of my muscles, a hard throbbing of him inside of me. We were building quickly, my body beginning to tremble, his throbbing and my squeezing becoming faster and more erratic. His thrusts coming harder. My hips moving forward and back, that delightful friction increasing towards our mutual release.

"Andrew, I..." I slammed myself forward, taking his face in my hands and bending down.

"Oh, Julie..." He thrust into me deeply as he accepted my kiss. Our bodies shook together and he grunted into my mouth. I sat up straight and arched my back, feeling the flood deep inside of me as he exploded. Losing control of my own body as I trembled, slumping onto him as pleasure washed over me.

It was at the same time the calmest and the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. Wrapped in love for my best friend, all of existence was just the two of us and the pleasure we brought to each other. I collapsed on him, our arms wrapped around each other and him softening inside of me.

Whether we actually slept or not, and how long it lasted doesn't matter. Too soon he softened and slipped out of me, the loss eliciting a sigh from each of us. We kissed tenderly. We hugged each other tightly, each full of thoughts beyond words. We slowly came back to reality. Our lust sated, we began to feel the strain of our position.

He kissed me as I stirred, his lips brushing across mine and his hands softly caressing the skin on my back. I pushed myself away, preparing to stand.

"No. Don't get up."

"I have to." I kissed his cheek. "My legs are getting sore." I stood and bent to reach for my robe.

"Julie, we need to talk."

"No, darling. First I need to shower. Then we can talk."

I threw the robe over my shoulder and turned to walk back towards the bedroom. Glancing back, I caught Andrew just sitting there following longingly with his eyes.

"Aren't you going to join me?"

12