All Comments on 'A Loving Son'

by qualitywheat12

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
I loved it

A truly captivating story. You got the sexy intimacy, the level of emotions, and it passed the reality check. I surely hope to see chapter 2 describing what happens next between Cathy and her husbands interaction with the three/four of them. Great read.

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldabout 10 years ago
im sorry

This could have been better. You need to go through this again, fix your grammatical errors, and have someone beta.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 10 years ago
Damn ! Five pages, and I still wanted to read more

Beautifully done.

Loved the story.

Thanks for the read

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Not up to your usual standards.

There were a number of mistakes (typos and words I assume were misspelled, or at least misused) which left me scratching my head as to what the hell you'd attempted to write. Sentences that made no sense, words that made no sense, and so on. Was this rushed, or what? If so, you'd have been better off posting it later, after it had been better edited.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Great yarn!

Loved your story...the little things did NOT deter from it at all for me...keep on writing 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Such a hot story that clearly took alot of time to write. Loved the sensual and loving scenes with his mother... maybe her belly will start to swell ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You really need to get an editor.

This could have been so much better if it had been written with some degree of coherence. It took me longer than normal to read because of the mistakes. Those mistakes interrupted the flow of this story. Some will be upset because reader's, like me, are "picking" on your writting. However, we are not "picking" on the writting, just trying to encourage you to get additional help to improve your writting. The story idea was very interesting, and would have been more enjoyable if the writting had been cleaner. Requesting help is a sign of strength, and shows your desire to improve. Reader's are not looking for the next "great novel" on this site, just a well written story for their enjoyment.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Wished you had fleshed the story out a page or two more and gone into the threesomes they had later on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The story was great

It really was great. You should keep writing.

WesafftonWesafftonover 8 years ago

Very good I hope that you will chose to write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your FIRST!!!!! story

Quality.........not just a name......that story was pure quality magic and WOW!!!!!

MORE MORE MORE 👍👍👏👏

wtsimmons1964wtsimmons1964over 4 years ago
Very exciting story

Intense, intoxicating, fantastic. Well written story, please keep the work up, very good!

irb434irb434almost 3 years ago

Very good quality..

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Couldn't get past the first page. First, ANAL, then telling him not to fall in love? Ya, that's great at first but she's just using him. Gee, a guy having feelings of love. That's a first ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good fist story. Very enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous