All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 03'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
As the lady was sharing her thoughts . . .

. . . sitting on the commode in the Ladies Room with panties already off and in purse the perfect scenario came to me. She returns to her Jamie sitting at their table but remains stand bent over close to hubby so she can speak softly while pointing her tush toward her target gentleman. Her words:

"I have my panties in my purse Jamie."

"I am going to go to that handsome man at the bar and give him my wet and warm panties."

"I will tell him what I erotic thoughts I have been flowing through my brain and then."

"I am going to walk away to the lobby."

"If you get to the lobby before he does I am going home with you but . . ."

"If he gets there first you know where I am going."

"You will have to wait here in the bar for me."

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Very thought provoking

I like the internal reasoning and honest assessments of the situation. She knew that she was privy to more than what hubby saw and she didn't try to bulldoze him into something that he was not ready for. Thank you

n2it2run2it2ruover 10 years ago
More Please

Can't wait to see how this plays out. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chucky story in the making?

These fantasy are turning into reality, another chucky husband in the making. End of marriage.?

catphan8catphan8over 10 years ago
Why do these guys keep saying "chucky"?

It is called cuckold so I assume the short version would be "cucky" not "chucky"!? Anyone care to elaborate?

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Provoking !

This is a thought provoking story, though I do hope it foes not end up with the husband being cuckolded. As he loves his wife so deeply I think it would kill his love for her.

Fantasy is one thing, reality is another story !

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Anticipation!

I love how the anticipation is building!! I have been in Jamie's shoes and it is an exquisite feeling having a sexy hotwife.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
men who love their wives

do not want them with other men, do not want to see them with other men, do not love their wives.

1jbm1jbmabout 10 years ago
Fantastic story

I am following, and enjoying your hot story!

Your are correct; Many men, and I am one, who would love to see my wife feeling, and acting like this. I would love to see her pick up another man, take him back to a room and "fuck his brains out"!!

You do have me hot and horny, and waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks for an exotic story and please continue!

Joe

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Great series

I've been reading this series this morning and finally have to make a comment. This is hot, hot, hot! The sexual awakening of a woman is so exciting and this story is capturing it in its finest. Every chapter is getting closer to the obvious titillating climax. I have things to do today but can't stop reading!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Pointing just for you.

I'm not sure any man is as strong as you think Jamie is.

Such a wonderful way with words you have, to take us on a this adventure with you. The walk of men's arousal was very belivable, I'm certain I was once responsible for such a walk, as well as the morning's walk of shame !

Frenchie99Frenchie99over 7 years ago

Phew, a bit long winded, hope something happens soon.

ClosetSkeletonClosetSkeletonabout 6 years ago
You are what you think you are

Mind blowing stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She’s given herself over.

“I was satisfied that Jamie was now entirely comfortable with that discovery deep inside him of a mysterious kink he had no idea existed before. I was convinced millions of men had the same kink, of what ever shape and degree, of being ravished by the vision, mental or actual, of another man fucking their wives. Out of the norm, no question, but apparently not unnatural. No, that kink was only one of many in the variety of human nature. And his kink was the mirror of my kink on the other side of the coin. Oh yes. I had also discovered a kink buried deep in me I never knew existed. Joyful sex with other men in my mind for the single purpose of thrilling my husband. Our toy box on the closet shelf to take down and play with any time we both needed that play.”

Again, deciding that what she’s thinking, her husband is thinking.

I see the off ramp approaching.......

~Enkidu

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years ago

You are a brilliant writer. I'm enjoying this so much. Your description of her when she's walking to and from the bathroom past the handsome stranger at the bar and her thoughts as she did so, the extra wiggle she allowed herself to be more alluring. It was so evocative, I read the section to my wife and asked her if she'd ever done the same thing; strut when she knew she was being watched. She admitted that she had, and it was a new glimpse into a woman's psyche. Love it. Keep it up.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I am fucking loving this

DenaliFXDenaliFX8 months ago

wow! Just put a dog leash through his nostrils. But oh to be him. As a writer, you have the moves. We men are so nothing, so mismatched, in this realm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous