All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 04'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Is this still fantasy?

I would be nervous if my wife told me this fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
some times a wife does not..

want to remember past lovers and encounters.. There are times a wife loves to play again in their mind and never allow husband to know of the encounters and he can only guess

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
It is a Fantasy Shared

Great Story and very well crafted in detail.

This is how couples should explore one another's fantasy.

I think the wife would like to have another man for a real encounter, however the husband has quite rightly indicated he has no desire for his wife to fuck other man.

A husband with back bone for a change !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
At last!!!!!!!

Here is a story that puts the “literary” and the “erotic” in “Literotica.” It’s hard to imagine sex more exciting to the mind than what this married couple have stumbled onto. All the credit for that goes to the author who has the skill and intelligence to hook the reader and pull him into the story. These are real people, not trailer park trash. We are spared fifty paragraphs of tab A into slot B. But what sex occurs is very hot and all the more erotic because of the relationship of the partners. In this story the journey interests me more than the destination. It takes literary craftsmanship to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I think she pushed the envelope as far as it will go. If she seeks out a new adventure that she can later share she will have crossed the line he set. I was surprised at her honesty

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
Getting complicated!

Oh this story is getting very complicated just as it is in life for a loving couple on the journey to a wonderfully different and exciting life style... As in real life as well, total honesty and trust are keys to success. Well done and keep it going!!

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Great writing for erotica!

This is a definite higher plane than the "meet - fuck 'em - get caught - walk away" things we read on here. They have their place. But this is much different! This story forces the reader to use his/her mind, to think, to feel. I still have Ch. 5 & 6 to go, but hope there is more. I think I see where this is going, but the reward will be satisfying.

Couple of word usage problems. Need to carefully proof or let someone else proof that knows what they are doing.

5 stars.

1jbm1jbmalmost 10 years ago
Hot story

I continue to enjoy this hot story!

I transplant me and my wife into this story and enjoy her sexuality!

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Headed to wife cheating.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

This just may be the hottest series seduction of a man's mind I have ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous