All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 07'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Very interesting exercise

To thoroughly discuss and debate a dangerous idea as infidelity for the purpose of enhancing marital relations. Hubby is understandable reluctant but listening. He allows time and reflective thinking to incrementally push him along.

Maybe a special event would jump start his willingness to open up the marriage. Perhaps if he went first and experienced a new woman and shared it with Wifey, he could then see that making passionate sex with a stranger did not change the way he felt about his wife.

The writing is good and the last couple of chapters are easier to understand. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why continue you have drawn a picture of the end of the marriage

destruction of peoples lives isn't erotic

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
How much thrill . . .

. . . can the lady get simply from planting the idea in husband's brain? How much fertilizer does the idea require? Does the notion require regular watering? What about sunshine, do ideas grow best in bright sun, in dim shade or possibly as some simple organisms do in near darkness?

This chapter asks reader to consider some delightfully interesting questions.

Good job today!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More than an exercise

This loving wife saga has many elements of Classical Greek Drama - hubris, fatal flaw, Achilles heel etc. This was established in chapter one when Jamie got such a boner on hearing his wife describe sex with a man in her single days, and Sondra discovering her thrill in his thrill. Seven chapters later this theme has been meticulously developed with no side tracking. No soap opera melodrama. These people are so real reading these stories is like standing outside with my ear to the window and eavesdropping on their most intimate conversations.

This is the half way point according the author who said there would be fourteen chapters. So far the literary erotica has been top notch because of the subtle suspense ever building. I am very curious to see how this will be sustained.

Of course this is now the time for the wanna be Muslim horde to dash in and start swinging their scimitars. I sacrifice my 5***** to erase five of them. Ha, ha, ha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Delightfully Interesting? Not exactly the terms I would use to describe psychological warfare on someone who obviously wants to keep this NO MORE then a fantasy. How many different ways does he have to say no and she just keeps pushing and pushing. That is an attempt at psychological manipulation and if you don't agree with that statement then you really don't know much about women and the way the constantly try to manipulate with words and facial expressions!

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
At this rate, the story

will take as long as it takes in real life for loving married folk to take the plunge into wife sharing. Will be scanning the next few for an acceleration of the storyline. She does seem to be conditioning him to accept outright sharing, in a very slick dialectic way. Pretty sure I am not going to like the outcome but ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

I enjoy the special relationship and the slow build. Very enjoyable and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

She keeps pushing what she wants. He keeps telling her he doesn't want it. She keeps ignoring him and twisting his words. End this already, she cheats, he is hurt beyond belief OR he is now a cuck

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 10 years ago
Seems manipulative

She seems to be leading him, an innocent, to where she wants them to be....no real indication that it is where he wants to be...Has she considered the consequences if he doesn't respond as she wants him to....is the exploration worth the risk? They have what appears to be a wonderful relationship, yet she risks it all to explore an extramarital relationship with an unknown person.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
The Seed of an Idea !

I love the beautiful style the author has used in describing the professional wife's emotional, thought provoking, seed planting, nurturing the idea to her that she should, when right opportunity presents it self to take another man !

She in clearly a well educated and intelligent character in the story.

Using the play box Scheherazade notion to get her husband to agree if suggest she takes another man to enhance their own sexual high for love making.

The husband is slowly being brain washed to accepting this will be a good thing for the both of them.

I hope that the husband sees through this charade of his wife's and spins it on her. Perhaps he could take a woman to explore, expand his sexual experiences. So he can use Scheherazade to take their marital love making to a higher level. I wonder how the clever mind maniplulating wife could reason his behaviour. Given that her has confessed to him she will take another man when the right opportunity presents it self. All the common good of their marriage !

Lets hope the husband wakes up from the hypnotic spell of his wife !

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Continue on, diagones!

I see an eighth chapter waiting. If this has 14 I am in anticipation but will hate when it is ended.

You are writing the story as if an artist took a blank canvas and started painting. Each brush stroke adds a new dimension, a new shadow, a creeping toward the ultimate end. What that end will be, we can only guess. I like the analogy of one commenter as this being like a Greek tragedy. I could definitely see this as a paperback edition in Barnes and Noble.

As for the ending the marriage, the manipulation, the conniving wife, isn't that what we read that in a lot of these stories in this section? This is just expressed by someone who knows how to write with proper grammar and sentence structure and who can spell, thankfully! I've had to look up some words, but that only challenges me.

This woman is a Ph.D. professor. Yet it has been pointed out that she uses "cunt" instead of "pussy". She also uses "fuck" a lot, not what one would consider a Ph.d. lady would use. But to me, this is what is so delightful.

Remember people, these are STORIES, FICTION, a divergence from everyday reality. Don't get so worked up about what if and what will. Let it play out. If you don't like cuckold stories, don't read it!

Again, 5 stars!!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
A couple more comments:

Most of the erotica stories one reads on the groups belongs in a white trash trailer park. This story belongs in that plush Marriott hotel that was mentioned.

definitions I've come up with from reading

slut - a promiscuous woman who will give her body to anyone because she likes it and doesn't expect to be paid.

whore - a promiscous woman who sells her body for money, a prostitute. She may like it or may not.

a wife who cuckolds her husband - A promiscuous wife who doesn't care that she hurts her husband because he is humiliated and demeaned.

a Hot wife - A promiscuous wife who does care for her husband because she will always come home and share her experiences with her husband for their mutual erotic pleasure.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

I quick interlude. I like the discussion on whether she’d enjoy her “gift” of having sex with another man, being likened to grading term papers, if it wasn’t a real passion. Very nicely put, and a nice original way to put it. It has to be real, it has to be intense with the underlying danger of emotional attachment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous