All Comments on 'A Lucky, Lucky, Lucky Man'

by Rediger

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A very nice tale

And one that is well told. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Love those soccer moms! Thanks for a good story.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Am Impressed Author

A Story Teller with credibility. Done erotically and with respect for the characters, yourself and us.

Thanks Author - you are appreciated - with High Regard

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Very Good

Well written, erotic and romantic; a little bit of evrerything important. Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Top Notch entertainment

I hope the Friday night card games keep going.

Just goes to show that soccer moms need attention also. Realistically, one would have to be concerned about jealousy; it can rear up and bite everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting beginning

This is like the movie "Captains Paradise" except he has 3 ports (and more to come) to land in.

Enjoyed the story

fdkmanfdkmanover 18 years ago
Where was the Romance????

The story was good, well written and the sex was realistically portrayed, for an erotic story that is, but where was the romance?

I didn't see anyone romancing anyone. I certainly didn't see anyone falling in love with anyone. I saw plenty of catting around and I can envy Bob all the pussy he's getting now but NONE of it was romantic.

While there may be some tender feelings between Bob and Roxie there isn't anything like romance in their relationship. I'd call it friends with benefits at best and as such it works for these characters.

I don't know if the romance catagorization was forced on this author by this site or not but I can't see where this subject matter of this story reflects anything like romance.

As I said, I liked the story and I sure envy Bob, but it's in the wrong catagory.

Ray

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
ditto...

agreed, bud!! this was particularly one of those anti-romantic type... i think the writer isn't into true loving relationships, that's why he couldn't grasp the enormity of romance.... sexual encounters were good... but, heartless indeed.... these sorts of acts always remind me that we are just pure animals, constantly giving in to our physical urges... however, good luck and try to get a grip over romance or passionate sexual acts... shit.... read Tony115 or Mused or Bob Clark Jr.... they will help u...

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Rediger i too enjoyed the story its to bad you didnt make the story longer or Bob asks Roxy to marry him .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Romance?

where is the romance and the ending? it feels unfinished or in the wrong story section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Erotic Couplings story...

... but why the fuck is this in Romance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
too short

This is a wonderful, beautifully told romantic story, but it is too short.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Single Mom Harem!!! Yummy!!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great start but too short. But since it was published more than a decade ago, I doubt we will ever see it finished.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

All the other comments got it right you got it wrong.. Erotic Coupling NOT Romance.. BUT still a good story. Lucky guy having a harem of single mums. What a shame you didn’t continue on with this story there’s sooo much more to this story..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous