A Lucky, Lucky, Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that first, massive spurt, Nancy pulled back until only the sensitive head was still on her tongue, capturing whatever cum was left in my still twitching cock. She continued to gently suck and tease, using her talented mouth on my semi-hard cock until she felt it begin to rise again.

As soon as I felt hard enough, I pulled her up, turning her around and bending her over in front of me. She grabbed the towel bar to steady herself as I lined myself up and slowly shoved the tip of my cock into her cunt. Nancy's pussy felt amazing, hot and silky, and yet alive and pulsing with movement. It was somehow different than any other I had felt before or since. Not better, just different.

I groaned with pleasure and started to fuck her, sliding my cock in and out of her cunt, deeper and deeper with every thrust. Nancy started moving her pussy in rhythm with my hips, pushing back against me, gasping and groaning with every long stroke I made. She was incredibly good; her pussy seemed to grasp and pull and squeeze my cock every time it plunged inside her.

"Oh fuck," she hissed, "harder, fuck me harder..."

In reaction I started to drive faster and deeper, my belly slapping loudly against her ass with every thrust. Nancy continued to gasp and groan, pulling me deeper and deeper inside. I don't know why, but I slid a hand up her bare back to her hair and grabbed a handful of it, tugging her head back, taking charge and making sure she couldn't escape the relentless pounding of my hard cock.

Soon after Nancy started trembling convulsively, screaming "ohhh fuck, ohhh fuck, yesssss." Then her body started to shudder and she cried out frantically "OHHH FUCKKK... I'M COMINNGGGGG..."

She continued to thrash and scream, but I wasn't done. For minutes now I had been staring down at that perfect ass. I wanted it and I was going to have it. I pulled my cock out of her heaving pussy lined it up with Nancy's asshole.

Somehow, Nancy knew to lower her head and raise her butt upwards a little, positioning it perfectly for my invading dick. I reached down and coated my fingers with juice from her pussy and lubricated her puckered hole. Then I pressed forward and was surprised as half my cock slid into her with little resistance. Obviously anal sex was nothing new to Nancy, so I began to move, sliding gradually deeper into her. I pounded her ass for what seemed like an eternity before my empty balls finally recharged and let loose once again, filling her dark hole with hot, sticky cum.

As my cock unloaded she shook violently once again, whimpering, "Oh fuck, ahhhhhhhhh!" Suddenly it was over, I could do no more and Nancy was spent. She turned to face me, and I pulled her into my arms, kissed her, and then held her until she stopped trembling. Then I let her go and dipped my head back into the spray to clear my mind.

I felt the cold rush of air as she walked out of the shower. I quickly turned off the water and exited the shower but Nancy was nowhere to be seen. I dried off and dressed as fast as I could hoping to catch her, but either I was too slow, or she didn't want to face me. The whole thing hadn't taken more than twenty minutes, and other than words spoken in the heat of passion, neither of us had said a thing.

* * *

The next morning, after sleeping like a dead man for almost 10 hours, I called Roxie and we decided that I would come by at 1pm and pick up Tommy. That gave me a couple hours, so I made myself a hearty breakfast and read the paper, feeling more relaxed and refreshed than I had in quite some time. I had quite a bit of time to think, and I decided that all this screwing around had to come to an end. Roxie was the one I really wanted, and it was time I told her.

When I got to Roxie's, she called out for me to "come on in." She was in the kitchen slicing a freshly baked ham. It smelled extremely yummy and mouth watering. She stopped cutting for a moment and asked, "Did you get your project done?"

For a second I froze and just stared at her. Usually Roxie wore sweats or other loose fitting, casual clothes around the house. In fact, except for that one time we had sex, I don't think I had ever seen her in anything remotely sexy. But today she looked great.

She was wearing a low cut, white sleeveless top and was practically poured into a pair of designer jeans. Her firm, braless tits were quite visible through the thin material of her top, jiggling seductively every time she cut another slice. Her makeup was light and flawlessly-applied, accentuating her beautiful green eyes and luscious red lips. And she had done something different with her fiery red hair, giving it a tousled, windblown look that appeared casual and yet sexy at the same time. Even the apron she was wearing did nothing to detract from her spectacular look.

I snapped myself back to reality and said, "Yes, thanks. Taking Tommy off my hands was a big help."

"No problem, I was happy to do it. I talked to Nancy this morning. She told me she saw you at the gym. You must have gotten a good workout because you certainly seem much more relaxed today." Roxie's eyes were sparkling and there was a knowing smile on her face.

"Uh, yeah. It was great." I replied, wondering what Nancy had said. Then remembering why I was there I asked, "By the way, where are the boys?"

Roxie said, "Oh. I hope you don't mind, but I asked Debbie to take them to the movies. They won't be back until after 4."

I said, "No, that's fine." Then I asked, "Did you do something different with your hair?"

Roxie smiled and pulled off her apron. "Why yes, do you like it?"

"I think you look fantastic!"

"That's what I was hoping for. Bob I was wondering, since you aren't hungry, what do you think we ought to do to kill the next couple hours?" She took a couple steps in my direction, and then slipped her arms up over my shoulders and around my neck.

I smiled, "Now Roxie, I thought we agreed we would just be friends..."

She pouted, "Yes, I know. But there is no law against friends helping each other out is there? By the way, I am back on the pill again." She leaned in and kissed me softly, toying with the hair on the back of my head.

I pulled her closer and asked, "What am I going to do with you?"

She put her lips next to my ear and whispered, "I hope you are going to fuck me with that big, hard cock of yours."

A minute later we were upstairs in her bedroom. We took our time, kissing and slowly undressing each other, exploring and caressing each other's excited body and naked skin. I smothered her mouth and breasts with passionate kisses, allowing our lust grew slowly, gradually, until we naturally slid together. I entered her and she gasped, "Oh my goodness," as I stayed perfectly still, my cock throbbing inside her velvety, soft pussy. Then I slowly began to move my hips, penetrating her fully with every thrust, feeling her cunt squeeze my swollen cock head every time I withdrew as if it was unwilling to let go.

The minutes went by uncounted as we fucked, gradually building in intensity, climbing higher and higher towards that ultimate peak. Roxie wrapped her legs around me and I began to moan incomprehensibly, pounding her like a rutting animal, no longer in control of my own cock. She simply kept whispering, "That's it. Fuck me. Keep fucking me baby. Don't ever stop."

There was no surprise when our orgasms came together. We simply reached the peak and then tumbled over the edge. Roxie cried out, "Ah Ah Ah Ah Aaaaaahhh," and arched her back as her quivering pussy clamped hard around my swelling knob, squeezing it mercilessly. I grunted "Fuuuuuucckk," and shoved my cock deep inside her, reveling in the incredible release as I blasted out jet after jet of cum.

When it was over we lay in each others arms, kissing softly, our bodies still joined, and our juices still mingling. Roxie looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her and I wondered how I could ever just be her friend again. From the way she was looking at me, I knew she was wondering the same thing.

Now as I sit here finishing this story, I realize how wonderful Roxie really is. She obviously knows all about Vicky and Nancy, but she has never said an angry word to me or either of them as far as I know. We all still get together every Friday to play cards, and even though I share a special bond with all of them, there is only one woman I want to go home with.