A Lustful Inspection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there for awhile hearing a ringing sound, and then jumped out of bed when she realized it was her doorbell. The alarm clock on the bedside table said 2:45. Had she been in her room that long?

"Shit!" she whispered as she pulled her jeans on, still buttoning them as she made her way to the front door.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't hear the..." she was apologizing before the door was even completely open. The man's blue eyes laughed into hers as the inspector stood at the door. Not just an inspector. It was HIM.

"No problem, Miss. I haven't been ringing the doorbell for that long." his smirk had way more behind it than just a man waiting at the door longer than expected. He looked as if he had actually seen something. She remembered seeing him pass by the window right before she came thinking it was all in her fantasy. Had he been outside inspecting before going to the door? She searched his face and couldn't find the answer. Maybe he had just remembered her from the mall. She was suddenly self conscious as his eyes moved from hers, down her body, and back up to her face. Blood pooled in his cheeks making his eye color stand out even more. Why was he embarrassed? She was the one with her ass in the air, screaming like a crazy woman just moments ago.

"Oh well...right. Please, come in. I'm not sure what you need to look over but I'm here if you need me. Er...not need me but...help. Umm... finding something." Adrianne was never nervous around people. "GET IT TOGETHER," she told herself.

He let out a delicious laugh that made her insides clench even after having such an intense orgasm moments ago. He wore a green plaid button up and jeans, but his sleeves were rolled down, covering his tattoos.

"I'll let you know if I need you. I'm Jackson, friends call me Jax." he held out his hand waiting for her to introduce herself.

"Adrianne, but some people call me Addy," she placed her hand in his and he held it there for a second, burning his blue eyes into hers. Heat filled her face and he chuckled.

"It's nice to meet you." His voice was husky and made her feel lightheaded. Before she could say something stupid, he moved past her with his clipboard and began looking through the house. She made her way to the bar stool in the kitchen, and sat sipping her tea, which was now cold. Brushing her finger tips over her neck and down her chest, she noticed something felt off. Her nipple still poked out of her bra a little and was exposed out of her shirt from when she pulled it out during playtime!

"Fuck!" she said softly, angry with herself for not getting herself together completely before answering the door. She reasoned that he may not have noticed but her inner voice answered with a 'yeah right'.

"Adrianne?" Jax's deep voice called to her from the bedroom. Her name sounded delicious coming from him. Standing in the doorway, she watched him stretch to measure her window right next to the chair she had imagined him sitting in earlier.

"Um, yes?" her voice was shaky.

"Can you hold this end for a second, please? I hate to ask but these windows are so tall." He held out one end of the tape measure to her.

"Sure." She moved across the room and noticed she hadn't put her toy away; it still lay on top of her bed. Her heart pounded in her ears. But she didn't have time to stash it so she just hoped he hadn't seen it. Handing her the one end of the tape measure, he looked down at her shirt and then quickly back to the window. Shit...he had noticed her exposed nipple after all. 'Of course he did' her inner voice laughed. His phone rang and he muttered an "excuse me," before answering it. As he stood looking out the window, talking in a hushed tone, she used that time to grab her toy and put it in her drawer. It clunked louder than she meant for it to, and when she looked over her shoulder he was leaning between the chair and the wall smirking at her, the phone still on his ear.

"Yes, I know dear. Mhm. The dog needs a bath, right. I know where the stuff is. Yes...I know know not to use your good towels." he kept his eyes on Adrianne with an amused look and she wanted to bolt from the room but couldn't seem to force her feet to work. She just stood there watching him brush his finger over his lips as he listened to the person on the phone.

"Ok you have a great time and I'll make sure everything is taken care of," he spoke as if he was extremely busy and needed to get off the phone, but his body language was a mixture of relaxed and amused.

His gaze broke from hers and she suddenly remembered how to use her leg muscles, making her way to the bedroom door and back into the kitchen, hearing Jax's tone become more irritated with his caller. She placed her hands on the cool counter and looked out the kitchen window, trying to gain control of her breathing and thoughts.

Ok...so he had seen her nipple more than likely, and he had definitely noticed she was putting something away. Adrianne wasn't sure if he had seen what she put away but judging from the look on his face, he had. Or he had seen her through the window. She couldn't think too long on the last possibility before she started to feel very nervous. What if he contacted her husband and said something about any of the things he had seen? Allister would be furious! Her thoughts were interrupted by Jax's raised voice in the bedroom.

"I'm fully aware of that, Jen! Oddly enough, I am capable of handling a few chores while you're out of town for the weekend. I'm at work! I need to finish up here and it's not professional of me to be standing in someone else's home fighting with you on the phone!"

Adrianne needed to calm down. So far, all of the things that Jax may or may not have noticed have caused him to smirk at her, but he's yet to say anything about them. She poured herself a glass of wine and three long sips later, she felt her body start to relax. The whole house went quiet, aside from soft music coming from the speaker in the kitchen.

"I'd take a glass of wine if you have any to spare." Jax half laughed, startling her, and she turned around to face him. He looked stressed but a small smile still played on his handsome face. Adrianne smiled back.

"I'm sure you wish you could!" she answered nervously.

"I'm mostly serious. I know it's not professional at all but this has been one hell of a Friday." Adrianne pulled a glass from the cupboard and poured one for him. How much of this inspection has been professional anyway? She motioned for him to sit on the bar stool next to her and placed the glass of wine in front of him on the bar. They sat in silence for an awkward amount of time as he took large swallows from the glass, Adrianne matching him sip for sip. Her head was already starting to spin, and her body now completely relaxed. Reaching behind her on the counter, she grabbed the bottle to refill their glasses.

"I'm going to get you into trouble with the Mr," Jax said, standing.

"No, you won't," Adrianne answered in a slightly panicked tone, worried he was going to leave. "He's actually gone with our boys for the weekend." She should feel silly for telling him that. She didn't know this man and it probably wasn't wise to announce she would be alone all weekend to a stranger, but he didn't feel like a stranger to her, and she was feeling so relaxed that she didn't really care what he knew or didn't know about her.

"Sounds like we are both single for the weekend," he chuckled, swallowing the remaining wine in his glass before setting it down, and looked over at Adrianne, his eyes searching hers for some sort of answer. His face inched closer to hers and before she could stop him, his strong fingers were on the back of her neck pulling her face to his, and his warm lips were on hers. She closed her eyes, partially certain she was daydreaming. He tasted like wine as he parted her lips with his tongue and gracefully swirled it around hers. Her whole body trembled and he answered her trembling by wrapping her in his arms and holding her against him. She ran her fingers gently through his tousled hair, and then his hands were in her hair, gently pulling her head back, breaking their kiss, his lips claiming her neck. A soft moan broke from her parted lips as he kissed down her neck and over her exposed cleavage.

"Your skin is so soft," he breathed the words into her cleavage, "and ever since you opened the door and I saw this..." he pulled her shirt and bra down exposing her breast, "..I wanted to put my lips on them." His mouth enveloped around her nipple and she felt her panties moisten. Her mind was screaming stop, but her body was begging for more. She hadn't felt this desired in years. Her thoughts and his mouth on hers was interrupted by his phone. Taking a deep breath in, he reached for his phone and turned his back to her.

"Jackson Lewis with HRT Inspecting." his voice broke a little on the last word. Adrianne looked down noticing her breast was still out...again... her chest speckled with red splotches. She pulled her bra and shirt into place, and ran her fingers through her hair attempting to get herself back in order. What had gotten into her? In all her years of marriage, she had never even though about kissing another man, and now here she was in her kitchen, kissing some stranger like a common whore. Jax continued to sound professional on the phone, his back still turned as she placed the empty wine glasses in the dishwasher. She corked the bottle and placed it back on the counter behind the bar, facing away from Jax, noticing that the house had gone silent again. She felt him behind her before she felt his fingers on the back of her neck, and his hips pushing into her ass. He brushed her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck. His touch felt equal parts wrong and heaven, and her insides clenched as his lips moved to her shoulder. With one hand on her hip, he spun her around to face him, and she started to protest.

"We shouldn't be doing.." her voice was weak and his lips silenced her with a passionate kiss that left her breathless.

"I know we shouldn't," he spoke into her parted lips, then lifted her hips, placing her ass on the counter. She hadn't even noticed he had unbuttoned her jeans and while she sat on the edge of the counter, he pulled them off, her ass feeling the chill from the marble counter top. With just as much ease, he removed her shirt, his mouth still exploring her body as he did, and then unsnapped her bra, leaving her on the counter in nothing but a thong. Her nipples were instantly hard when exposed to the cool air, and he sucked one after the other into his warm mouth. Gazing into her eyes, he pulled her legs open and then traced his finger up and down the wet spot on her panties before placing his finger in his mouth, sucking her juices off.

"God you're going to be delicious," his husky tone made her even wetter. His stubble left her neck and breasts feeling a slight burn, and now that same prickly feeling was on her inner thigh as he nibbled and kissed up one side and down the other. Spreading her legs open even wider, he kissed her panties, breathing her in as he did. Her legs shook as he teased her covered pussy with his tongue, and then pulled them to the side, pushing his tongue inside her. She arched her back and moaned loudly, uncontrollably squeezing his head with her thighs. His tongue flicked at her hard clit and her whole body tensed, feeling an orgasm coming on, her moaning turned to gasps as she got closer. He stopped and back away, leaving her body screaming.

She was right on the fucking edge!! Damn him!

His lips glistened with her juices and his chest heaved. She expected him to finally come to his senses and realize this wasn't right, grab his stuff, and leave. Instead, he helped her off the counter, his eyes dark with need, and unbuttoned his jeans. Just like she had imagined him doing, he gently pushed her to her knees, the cold tile chilling her legs, going from irritated that he stopped before she could finish to hungry for him. His hardness was outside his jeans and she softly kissed his balls, moving her lips slowly up his length. He growled and his fingers tangled in her hair.

She kissed his stomach and hips, and then flicked her tongue lightly over the head of his cock. His breath caught in his throat and before he could release it, she took him into her mouth, all the way to the base. His moans were more like a growl from a bear, which made her insides scream for him. With his fingers tangled in her hair, he pulled and pushed her mouth on him. He was throbbing and growing even bigger with every thrust, and she was afraid her jaw wouldn't be able to take any more of him. He held her on him, his cock touching her throat, for just a second, and then pulled her to her feet kissing her hungrily on the mouth.

Squeezing her ass, his tongue explored hers, pulling back to nibble on her bottom lip. She gently ran her palm over his soft balls as he pulled her lower lip with his teeth.

"I want to feel you inside me," she gasped, breathlessly.

"Do you think I'll feel better than that glass toy of yours felt while your ass was in the air?" he chuckled. She knew then he had been outside her window after all.

12