Nude beach with Friends Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Lost passports on holiday leads to nude beach exploration.
6.3k words
4.62
174.7k
245

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammondo
hammondo
582 Followers

I'd spent the last fortnight secretly (at least I hoped it was a secret) lusting after Sarah. Actually, who am I kidding. I'd spent about 15 years lusting after.

The fact that I was lusting was completely understandable. Sarah was drop dead gorgeous, in a sultry, almost knowing, way. Flawless dark skin (especially after 14 days baking in the Mediterranean sunshine); piercing, hazel eyes; curvy, but not fat, just on the right side of womanly.

To me (and many others in our resort it seemed), her best feature being her huge, though still only gently hanging, tits. Topped, as they were with dark, large, very prominent, nipples, encased in equally large areola.

As explicable as this lusting (or leering, or perving, or admiring -- call it what you will) was, it was also inappropriate. And almost certainly stupid. Sarah was married to by best mate, James. We'd met at University and James and Sarah had starting dating just after we left Uni, as he began his first job. Sarah had also become one of my wife's closest friends. Her kids and my kids were best buddies. And we all loved the time we spent together as two families.

Until this holiday, I'd only ever imagined her tits. And boy, I'd spent a lot of time imagining them. But, on this holiday (probably the third or fourth we'd spent together as two families) she'd sunbathed topless. Not by the pool, but when we went down to the beach.

Though I lusted after Sarah, I wasn't hard done by in my own marriage. My wife, Julie, was gorgeous too. But in a different way. Petite, blonde, with a toned, athletic figure. Small, but perky, tits, with tiny, but very sensitive, pink nipples. With a tight arse that looked perfect in the fitted shorts she often wore. Julie was also extremely pretty, almost elfin like, in her looks.

When the two of them were together they attracted the attention of many, many, male eyes.

Julie was also great fun, warm, generous and a fantastic Mother. And I was certainly not hard done by sexually. We made love regularly and enthusiastically. Though, if I had a complaint (not that I was ever daft enough to voice it) it was all very vanilla. On this holiday, probably more than ever, when I was having sex with Julie my mind would wander to the vision of Sarah by the pool and on the beach. With fantasies of the wild abandon with which we'd be fucking.

Given how lucky I was matrimonially, as you read my story below you may think that my behaviour was the act of a selfish narcissist. Intent only on my own pleasure. Guilty as charged I'm afraid!

We really had enjoyed a fantastic holiday. Perfect weather, a well-appointed hotel, good food, good wine (lots of it) and great company. As was always the case, the two families had got along famously and we'd had loads of fun together.

We'd been on a few trips. But spent most days alternating between one or more of the pools in the hotel, or in and out of the sea, on the long sandy beach at the edge of the resort.

At the far end of the beach, cliffs jutted out, separating the main beach from a "clothing optional" one. There was a path over the cliffs and no real view of this haven for naturists. It caused some merriment and embarrassed laughter from the kids.

"We should make our way over there." I suggested, more than half seriously, one day.

"Are you crazy?" spluttered Julie. "It will be full of wrinkly old lechers like you," she laughed.

James was of a similar view, "No way, our kids would hate it. And I'm not excited by the idea either."

"Don't be such prudes, let's give it a go," said Sarah, fueling my fantasies further. "We should experience a nude beach at least once in our lives."

But, with such strong opposition from Julie and James, nothing further was said about it.

The day before we were due to return home we started packing and doing the usual, "tickets, keys, passports" checking. I realised, with a jolt, that our passports weren't in our travel wallet. Then I remembered that, on checking in, we'd handed them over at reception, so they could make copies and register us for some form of tourist tax. Stupidly, we should have picked them back up later that day. But I'd forgotten.

Traipsing down to the front desk, I went to retrieve them. They handed them over. But mine was missing!

Cue major panic. When they checked, it transpired that Sarah's was missing too. Long story short, but, by accident, our passports (and we never did discover how or why, but it seemed it may have been because we were the lead names on the booking) had been sent off, buried in some other mail, to the hotel's head office.

After several panicky phone calls, we discovered, even if they were couriered to the airport, we would not be able to get them back until mid-morning the following day. Certainly, no good for our 8am flight, the only one of the day.

We kicked up a major fuss, but the only solution was for Sarah and I to remain for an extra day. The hotel arranged and paid for re-scheduled flights for us, gave us a room each in the hotel and the equivalent of £250 in compensation.

The next day we got up early, helped with the packing and bade our respective families goodbye.

Over a leisurely breakfast, I asked Sarah, "how do you want to spend our unexpected "bonus" day."

I had one overwhelming idea going through my mind. But thought better of suggesting a day of unbridled fucking.

"Let's make our way down to a quiet corner of the pool, and read and sunbathe, unshackled by our kids," she suggested. "Then take a trip to the beach a little later in the day? I've got a few white bits I still need to work on!" she smirked mischievously.

I got down to the pool a little before Sarah and set-up a couple of sun loungers for us. As I was finishing I looked up to see her walking from reception towards me. She had a wrap over her swimwear. But was still turning heads. She got to me, plonked down her towel and stripped off her kimono.

My jaw dropped. She'd worn some sexy bikinis throughout the holiday. But this one was something else. Pale yellow, accentuating her olive skin, cut very low on the bust and very high on the leg. She looked sensational. And I told her so.

"I thought you might like it," she said. "James thinks it's too revealing. But I thought you'd approve," she smiled.

"Especially as you, like me, were keen to wear even less on the clothing optional beach."

"Well," I laughed, chancing my arm, "It's a good second best to seeing you completely nude."

"You're a dirty sod," she grinned. "Don't think I haven't noticed you checking me out all holiday. But well done, as far as I can tell, for not letting it be too noticeable for James or Julie."

"I wasn't checking you out. I'm just an admirer of the female form. And your form is particularly admirable."

"Ooh, a smooth talking, dirty sod. But thank you for the compliment," she preened. "I do feel good when I'm wearing something like this."

She paused, before saying, "Talking of the naturist beach, I did wonder whether, without the kids and our less exhibitionist spouses, you might fancy a trip over there?"

"Bloody hell," I exclaimed. "Are you serious?"

"I am," she replied. "I've always really wanted to do it. And I may never get another chance. James is dead set against. And I can't see me being able to change his mind. But you seemed up for it."

My heart was pounding. And my dick was twitching in my board shorts.

"Ok," I said, guardedly. "I am up for it. I really am. But I'm worried what would happen if Julie or James discovered we'd gone behind their backs. In fact, I'm not worried, I'm terrified!"

"Of course," agreed Sarah. "This would have to be our secret. If we go, we can't tell a soul. But no-one, least of all James and Julie, need ever find out. Let's just go for an hour to experience it."

"Right," I said, thinking, as usual, as much with my dick as with my brain. "No time like the present. Let's go before I lose my nerve, and/or come to my senses."

"Yayyy," exclaimed Sarah hoarsely. "Thank you so so much, you won't regret it."

And she threw her arms around me and gave me a huge hug and a big kiss. Pressing those tits - and, if I wasn't imagining it, her groin - against me.

Gathering up our towels and water bottles we exited the hotel and made our way along the beach. As we got closer to the cliffs our bravado was wearing off and we were laughing a little nervously.

Realising, I guess, what we were about to do, i.e. strip off in public for the first time. And, certainly, from my perspective, just a little concerned about the trust I was betraying

We clambered over the cliff path and reached the hot sands on the other side. It was a smaller beach, but really picturesque.

Dropping our bags, we looked at each other. I took the initiative.

"Right, lets go. Kit off."

And I dropped my trunks around my ankles and stepped out, for the first time as an adult, nude in public.

Sexuality aside, it really was a liberating experience. I was really glad we'd done this. Though my heart was beating like a drum. Even more so when Sarah followed my lead and shucked off her bikini.

As she stood before, hand on hips she asked, provocatively, "What do you think?"

"Stunning," I stammered, almost dumbstruck, "Even better than with the bikini on."

And she really was. Her tits I now knew about. But it was the first time, of course, I'd seen her pussy.

As I'd imagined, it was clean shaven, with a really appealing "gap" between her legs. And it also seemed, from what I could see at this stage, that her pussy lips were prominent.

I drank in the vision in front of me. And she did the same to me, looking me up and down, whilst giving an approving nod.

Before, once again, throwing her arms around me and enveloping me in a huge hug. This time, of course, with absolutely nothing separating us.

"Thank you so so much for agreeing to this," she gushed, "I really think we are both going to enjoy this so much. We'll remember this day forever."

How right she was.

The beach was less crowded than the main, non-naturist, beaches we'd been visiting. So, we could have found a pretty secluded spot easily.

But Sarah seemed eager that we sat somewhere we could see, and be seen by, other naturists (as I guess we now were, even if only for a day). We lay down our towels and started to apply sun lotion.

I know it's a staple of erotic stories. But that's because the application of sun tan lotion is -- or certainly can be -- an erotic act. It's done to half naked (or in this instance entirely naked) bodies. And the texture and sometimes even smell is arousing.

We each covered our own faces and chests. With me sneaking peeks at Sarah as she smeared her gorgeous tits liberally with factor 30.

Once we'd done our fronts Sarah told me to lay down as she'd do my back. Which she did pretty swiftly. And then delighted me by saying,

"Let's get some lotion on this lily-white arse of yours. We don't want you going home with burnt buns and having to explain that to Julie."

I was delighted as, amongst many kinks, I love my arse being fondled. She seemed to take more time -- and more pleasure -- in covering my buttocks than she had my back. It was a very sensual exercise. She put a lot of cream on and even dripped some into the crack of my arse.

"We need to make sure everything is covered," she giggled.

"I'm impressed though, these buns of yours are very tight. But now it's time for you to do me."

I turned over like a shot. The chance to get my hands on that arse of hers was not one I was going to turn down. Though, of course, I'd still rather have oiled her tits up!

All that attention had put a little "wind in my sail". I was by no means erect, but my dick was certainly bigger than when we'd first stripped off on reaching the nude beach. And this situation did not go unnoticed by Sarah.

"Mmm, someone seemed to enjoy that attention," she said, as she looked down at my now almost half hard cock.

The sexual tension was certainly ratcheting up

"Now let's see how much I enjoy your attention," she murmured seductively.

I spent a little more time on her back than she had on mine. Principally working below her shoulders, where I could see the swelling of her tits. I was desperate to reach under, but contended my self with just rubbing the sides.

She was already purring quietly on the towel. And that increased as I took a liberal amount of lotion and began kneading her arse.

"Mmm, you've got a nice firm touch," she grunted

I could almost hear my heart beating in my chest. I was so so excited. With every sense heightened.

"And you've got a nice firm arse," I replied cheekily. "And speaking of tight buns, as you were, all those squats that you and Julie have been doing in your gym sessions is paying off."

And, with that, I let my fingers slip lower and reach down in to, oh so inviting, crack between her cheeks. I stopped short of fingering her pussy. But only by millimetres.

I was torn between long suppressed lust and fear of the reaction I might get. But it was clear I probably shouldn't be too worried.

"Your dirty sod," she giggled "You're trying to feel me up."

"Not at all," I replied, "Just doing my best to protect you from those harmful UV rays."

"Harmful rays," she laughed, as she turned over, and pushed me onto my back. "The only harm that may befall me is your wandering hands."

But it was clear she wasn't the slightest upset. She leaned over me as I lay back and ran her hands across my chest.

"God, I love a man with a hairy chest. Especially with well developed pecs."

As she said this, she gently tweaked my nipple. Which, as it always did, caused my dick to twitch.

"Oh fuck," I whispered, "You'd better stop that. I love my nipples played with. It really turns me on."

"I know," murmured Sarah, caressing it some more and delighting, it seemed, in seeing the effect it was having on me.

"Julie told me. She said it drove you wild. I can see now she wasn't joking."

"Jeez," I spluttered, "I had no idea you talked about stuff like that. James and I just talk about sport. With an occasional foray into politics and work."

"Plus, I'm amazed Julie would have that sort of conversation with you. Wonderful as she is, she gets embarrassed and flustered whenever anything sexual is discussed."

"You're right," smirked Sarah, "I have to drag the information out of her. But we women -- much more than you men might imagine -- talk about sex a lot."

"The difference being that we'll discuss people we know - intimately. Whereas men only talk about women they don't know, for example "look at the tits on that waitress". Or, "god, I'd love to bang that actress."

"But, over time, plus several glasses of wine, I've been able to establish from Julie that: you adore deep, passionate kissing -- and so does Julie; you just love going down on her, which she enjoys, but still thinks is a bit dirty; you love having your dick sucked, which she really isn't keen on; you enjoy watching porn and you'd like to talk dirty with her, but she REALLY doesn't like you doing this.

"And, of course, as we've just confirmed, you love your nipples played with."

These revelations were accompanied, once more, with attention paid by Sarah to my nipples.

As she did this I reached up and gently caressed one of her nipples, which were hanging above my chest. She closed her eyes and shuddered at the touch, but pushed my hand away.

"That's very naughty of you, we are on a public beach, any one could see you doing that."

"Where's the logic in that?" I retorted.

"You're playing with my nipples. Not that I want you to stop," I stressed, "I just want to return the favour."

"A man playing with a woman's tits is obviously sexual. Whereas what I'm doing to you just looks affectionate. Though I think your raging erection is giving the game away," she laughed.

"Turn on your side to face me. I'll do the same. And if we scoot up close together your dick, prominent as it is, will be hidden from view."

Sarah was right. I'd gone from mildly aroused to "raging boner" in no time at all. The whole situation was just surreal. But I was delighted she'd suggested lying side on to each other, and not on our stomachs.

It gave me the opportunity -- in fact the encouragement -- to drink in her mesmeric curves. And it also allowed me to indulge my dormant exhibitionism and allow her to glory in my obvious arousal.

So, I turned to face her. And lay just inches away from her. With my erect dick virtually pressing against her heaving abdomen.

My almost overwhelming instinct was to take full advantage of this long dreamed for situation. Pull her to me in a passionate embrace and spear myself in her glorious pussy.

Of course, I didn't. The beach, though sparsely populated, still had scores of people on it. And there remained the issue of our interconnected families (though my dick was screaming at me to ignore all of that).

Instead, I contended myself with caressing her hip, shoulder and legs.

"Just being affectionate," I assured her. "Not obviously sexual!"

But I interjected this with a few, very sexual, but gentle, tweaks of the nipple that lay closest to the beach (and was most hidden from view). As I did, she began squirming into the towel.

"Ooh, you really are a dirty sod," she murmured breathlessly.

But, provided my actions were, more or less, hidden from view, she made no real attempt to stop me groping her wondrous tits.

"So," I asked her, "You know my sexual preferences, what are yours?"

"Funny you ask," was her response. "I adore deep, passionate kissing. I go crazy when I have my pussy licked. I love going down on a hard, pulsating, cock. And I really get off on watching porn and talking dirty!"

All of this was said in an almost sultry whisper and ended with a very throaty laugh. She was alternating between staring deep into my eyes and down at my gently throbbing cock.

"Plus, I'm a terrible exhibitionist. I love dressing in a slutty or inappropriate way. Though, sadly, I almost never get the chance to do that now. I really get off on seeing men looking at me."

"And, on this holiday -- and for the last decade or more - I've secretly delighted in the way you've been "perving" over me. Though, if I'm honest, I'm a little indiscriminate, I've loved the attention I've got from so many on the beach and around the pool. James hates it -- or so he says -- but it turns me on so, so much."

"It sounds like we are a sexual match made in heaven," I retorted.

"And as I now know you know; I've wanted you for so long. I just find you unutterably gorgeous. And insanely horny. I don't think I've ever desired anyone as much as I do you."

Cheesy, perhaps, but still true. And I think Sarah knew that. By this stage, I'd torn my eyes away from her tits and pussy and was staring into her eyes. She could see that desire burning in my own eyes.

I reached out and gently pulled her to me. Our lips met, and opened, simultaneously. I cupped her face, before reaching one hand around the back of her head, with the other on the nape of her neck. And our tongues gently, almost imperceptibly, found each other

Cheesy again, but I had butterflies in my stomach as we kissed. I'd waited so long to have this opportunity and I could not believe I was realising my fantasy. And, now that I was, I was determined to make the most of it.

I discovered Sarah wasn't joking in saying that she loved kissing. And she discovered the same about me. Mindful of others on the beach we weren't, at that stage, grinding away at each other. But, instead, gently swirling our tongues together and nuzzling on each other's necks.

I also discovered that her earlobes were massively sensitive. Nibbling on those had her squirming furiously. Particularly when I combined this -- as much as she'd let me and decorum would allow -- with gently playing with her clit and pussy. With her giving my cock and heavy balls some surreptitious strokes.

hammondo
hammondo
582 Followers
12