A Lusty Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if I had any say in the matter, I could only respond, “Of course, Mistress.” Maxine's is a very fashionable restaurant, cocktail lounge in our area that is frequented by mostly lesbians. As I drove Mistress Heather finally queried me as to why I was late. I told her about the speeding ticket, and explained about the very slow female office that had given it to me. I explained that I had left home in plenty of time to make our appointment, had it not been for being stopped by the police. This only led to a lecture, by Mistress, about time management and how ‘I should have planned for any eventuality’. I tried to explain that I had spent extra time trying to achieve just the right “look” for Mistress’s pleasure. ‘honey, it would have been far better to have come to me naked but on time.’ my throbbing nipples and pussy lips couldn’t have agreed more. When we arrived at Maxine's I pulled Mistress Heather’s sleek car up close to the door and stopped. Getting out of the car I walked, on wobbly legs, around the vehicle to open Mistress Heather’s door and allow her to exit in her graceful fashion. As she exited the vehicle she grabbed her purse. Then I went back to the car, got in, and drove it to the very back of the large parking lot, where Mistress had told me to park. Since Mistress doesn’t allow me to carry a purse on our public outings, I took $300 and placed it inside my blouse next to my left tit. Then I got out and started the long trek back to the restaurant door, where I had dropped off my Mistress.

It was a long walk, at least 200-250 feet. With each step I could feel my ass plug rubbing deep inside of me. But, at least it wasn’t causing me the same anguish that all of the well placed clamps were. As I walked onward my legs seemed to regain some strength. It was well after dark now, but the parking lot was very well lit. I must have made quite a sluttish sight strutting through that lot in my ultra-mini skirt and five inch heels. But, I was oblivious to everything expect the pain raking my barely concealed body. And, of course, my amazingly beautiful Mistress.

After meeting my Mistress at the front door, she handed me her purse where I deposited her car keys and we walked in, arm in arm. Of course, I held the door open for my graceful Mistress. Every single head in the eatery turned towards me as we walked towards our table. I was absolutely petrified that I would lose my plug right then and there. I tensed the muscles in my ass as much as possible. Needless to say I was really relived once we were seated at our table. You see, sitting drove my plug deeper into me, but on the upside, I didn’t have to worry about losing control and it falling out. Mistress ordered for both of us, almost as if I weren’t even there. A small tossed salad, no dressing, for me, and chicken al grandee for herself. I must have given her a quizzical look, because, while the waiter was still within ear shot, she said, “hon, your getting a little dumpy. We need to put you on a bit of a diet.” Dumpy. DUMPY!! Such cruel words. Those few words hurt me nearly as much as the metal clamps that were assaulting my defenseless body from all angles. Mistress ordered a white wine to go with her chicken. When Mistress Heather offered me a taste of her wine I quickly agreed. Smiling at me demurely, she took her second finger (yes, you know the one I mean) and twirled it around in her wine goblet, then presented the dripping finger to my parched lips. Being the semi-well trained slave that I am, I sucked Mistress Heather’s “fuck finger” deep into my mouth. As I licked her finger clean with my hot tongue I savored the sweet taste of the wine. She repeated this act two more times during our meal, much to my embarrassment. I was just a slut in public, being used for her Mistress’s amusement.

After a while Mistress informed me that it was time to leave. I knew what that meant, and reached inside my blouse for tip money. I pulled out a $10 bill, and left it on the table. Mistress insists that I leave big tips when we are out, so that we will be remembered. Sure, like anyone was likely to forget us. I replaced the wad of bills back in my blouse and escorted Mistress up to the cash register where I naturally paid the $35 tab. Mistress enjoyed watching me act like a slut, taking money in and out of my blouse. On our way to the door, Mistress, informed me that we were now on our way to E.G.. Thornbury’s, which is a lesbian bar in town.

At the front door Mistress and I again momentarily parted company as I went to retrieve the car. Again I made the long trek though the parking lot. Alone in my throbbing agony. When I pulled the sports car alongside Mistress Heather I hopped out and dashed around to open her door and close it. How amusing that must have been to any observant bystander. I drove to T.J.’s and again let Mistress Heather out near the front door. Once more I had to run around the car to open her door. Then I parked as before at the very rear of the parking lot and walked back to where Mistress Heather was waiting. I then escorted Mistress Heather up the front walk. Again carrying her purse I held the door open as we entered the lesbian bar. It was by now almost 10:45 P.M. and the party atmosphere of the place was in full swing. The music was loud, with a beat, which under different circumstances would have made me want to swing my hips. Suddenly I heard a shout, “Hey Heather, over here.” Out in the crowd of tables I saw a dazzling brunette signaling Mistress Heather toward her. Mistress steered me forward to the table. The stunning brunette stood up as Mistress and I approached. The two women embraced as they met and exchanged quick kisses on the cheek.

“How very nice to see you Madame Leslie, it was kind of you to come.” my Mistress said as the two females continued their warm embrace. After a minute of chit chat that I couldn’t hear Mistress and Madame took seats at the table. I also pulled out a chair and started to set down beside Mistress Heather. If looks alone could have added more clips to my already ravished body Mistress Heather’s look at that moment would have added dozens, at least. She nearly spat in my face as she hissed, “Did anyone tell you to sit, you stupid slut?” In answer I just sprang to my feet. It was then that I noticed the short haired blond standing behind Madame Leslie. She was about my age and size. Maybe an inch taller and just a bit lighter in weight. So she was probably 5'8" and 120 pounds. And she had just the cutest blue eyes. I have never seen eyes that sparkled so. She was dressed almost as outrageously as I was but not quite. Her skirt wasn’t as short and her knit top wasn’t nearly as revealing. She also wore black nylon stockings which I learned later were seamed, and 4 inch heels. And, I learned later that her name was Susanna. For just a moment I sensed that I knew this woman. There seemed to be something familiar about her.

As Mistress Heather and Madame Leslie continued their conversation I noticed that Madame Leslie would occasionally glanced up at me and nod her head, as if agreeing with something that Mistress Heather had said. As they talked, Mistress Heather ordered me to get them both a glass of champagne from the bar. I immediately obeyed. Walking quickly to the bar I placed the order with the female bartender. While I waited, I got out my money. Of course, this meant that I had to again slip my hand inside the bodice of my blouse, just as I had done at Maxine's. When the drinks were ready I paid and tipped the bartender then after replacing my money I took the drinks back to the table where Mistress and Madame were waiting. At the table I served the drinks much as if I were a waitress. While doing this I caught a glimpse of Susanna out of the corner of and my eye. She was actually smirking at me. Just as if she had something to feel superior about. Having performed my required task, I returned to my standing position beside Mistress Heather. There I assumed a somewhat submissive position; that being head lowered, hands behind my back and feet slightly spread. After some minutes I heard Madame Leslie ask, “Is she well trained?”

Mistress Heather didn’t answer Madame directly. Instead Mistress turned towards me and quite crisply ordered, “Slut, turn around and bend over.”

While I never even contemplated disobeying, my first thought was, ‘holy shit, my skirt is to short to do that without showing everything I’ve got.’ But, before that thought had completely run through my mind, I had turned around and bent over, in compliance with Mistress Heather’s order. There I was bent well over without panties. And my skirt didn’t even begin to hide my tight little naked ass. Or worse the plug that was buried deep inside my ass. And I am sure that the clips on my tender female lips must have been plainly visible to everyone. Suddenly the silence of the room was deafening, as the male DJ stopped the music. You could have heard a pin drop, as every head in the room turned in my direction. Every eye gazed upon my humiliation. Almost causally Madame Leslie said, in her sweet sexy voice, “Gosh, I guess THAT answers my question.” All I could think was, ‘yea, I guess it does.’ Mistress Heather only smiled. The pain that attacked my defenseless body was nothing compared to the humiliation that burned at the very core of my being.

Mistress Heather’s hard slap to my bare ass suddenly broke my trance like state. Again, she slapped it hard and hissed, “Stand up bitch.” Of course, I immediately obeyed. I quickly stood and faced my Mistress. I didn’t dare try and adjust my skirt. At that point, I guess it didn’t matter much if it fell back into place or not. Madame Leslie I noticed, was saying something to her slave Susanna. A small tight grin began to slowly creep across Susanna's lovely face. The bitch was actually smirking at me, at my humiliation. I could hear snickers and giggles coming from all around, as the other patrons enjoyed the show that Mistress Heather forced me give. I could feel my passion building despite the situation. Then Mistress ordered me to take the large vibrating dildo out of her purse. my heart just sank though the floor. How could she do this to me? How could she treat me so terribly? She could and would do it because I’m a slut. I am HER slut. She could do it because I am her slave slut. And, she KNEW I’d obey. And I did obey, instantly. I picked up Mistress Heather’s purse from where it lay on the table and opened it. There, I found the device that would complete my humiliation. The dildo was about 2 inches thick and a foot long. I grasped the evil instrument and pulled it out of the handbag then closed the purse and replaced it on the table. Mistress Heather motioned me to give her the dildo, which I did. Soft sensuous and erotic music again began to play over the sound system. Reading Mistress Heather’s mind I slowly began to lift my skirt in front. It didn’t take long to bare my clean shaven pussy to the obvious delight of the onlookers. And, of course, that bitch, Suzanne, had a front row view to my shame.

Mistress Heather raised the large vibrator to her lips and kissed it tenderly. I watched intently as the fake cock met her sensually pouty lips. Ours eyes met and locked. Her gaze bore deeply into my feminine soul. Suddenly, I was oblivious to world around me. Without thinking I spread my legs at least three feet. I could feel my cunt gaping wide open, I was soo turned on. Mistress Heather smiled her sexy sweet smile still staring right into my female soul. Turning the vibrator on “high” Mistress Heather began to slide it back and fourth along the entire length of my slit. my belly turned to jello. my body quivered as the erotic pleasure racked my all but naked body. The awful pain that had ravished me only minutes before, now only a distant memory. All that seemed to matter was the passion raging though my body. I spread legs slightly wider to allow Mistress Heather better access to the center of my being.

Suddenly, without warning, Mistress Heather rammed the vibrator deep into my soaked pussy. It startled me more than anything. Mistress left the device buzzing merrily away, buried in my love hole. God, how I needed relief. Mistress Heather must have sensed it too because she coyly commanded, “Don’t you dare orgasm without my permission.” Then as if I no longer existed Mistress Heather continued her conversation with Madame Leslie. I was left to endure as best I could. I closed my legs tight trying to lock the vibrator inside me. For I knew very well that should I allow the vibrator to fall out Mistress Heather would find someway to make my humiliation even more complete. Yes she would, she’d find someway. The lust continued to build deep in my loins. Involuntarily I began to sway my hips in rhythm with the beat of the music. Every nerve in my body was assaulted by either pain or pleasure. As I tried valiantly to control my lust Mistress Heather looked at me and coyly said, “Why don’t you take Suzanne out on the dance floor?” To answer my unspoken question Mistress Heather added, “If you feel the need to orgasm signal me by pinching your left nipple. I will nod my head to grant permission.” It was an order. The bitch, Suzanne, was still smirking as I moved to her side and took her arm to guide her out to the dance floor.

As we were about to step onto the dance floor Suzanne spoke for the first time. “So, tell me hon, were you late for your date?” my knees went weak and I stumbled just a bit as her words exploded in my mind. ‘Late for your date .... late for your date.’ The words echoed through my mind. Rage filled my heart as it slowly dawned on me just who Suzanne was. She was the reason that I suffered now. She was the reason that I wore Mistress Heather’s cruel clamps. She was the reason that I was being so humiliated this evening. She was the female police officer that had caused me to be, ‘late for my date.’ And still she smiled her little smirk at me. Fury over took me. I wanted to pull Suzanne's blond hair out by it’s black roots. I wanted to claw her beautiful eyes out. I wanted to make her suffer as I suffered.

But I didn’t. I couldn’t. Even if I could, I had better not. In as controlled and sexy voice that I could muster under the circumstances I replied, “Yes, dear I was late for my date. As you very well know.” Suzanne only smiled her hateful little smile, as we stepped onto the dance floor.

I noticed for the first time that the dance floor was empty. Apparently, all the other patrons were busy watching the drama that was being played out in front of them. As Suzanne and I both began to dance I felt the vibrator slip an inch out of me. I instinctively clinched my muscles in an effort to keep it in. The shifting position of the vibrator sent new waves of pleasure shooting through my body. my whole lower body was a mass of tensed muscles as I danced as seductively as possible. And, yet the fires of lust and passion raced uncontrollably throughout my ravaged body.

As Suzanne and I danced I couldn’t help but notice what a seductive dancer she was. And, her moves were so suggestive. She moved her hips sensually from side to side in rhythm with the erotic music. She moved her hands provocatively about her waist. First, running them around her well formed ass and then down her shapely legs and back up. Then she would run her hands down around her inner thighs and then back to her ass. Always in perfect time with the beat. Then from time to time Suzanne would move her hands up and play across her titties. Just watching her excited me beyond words. I tried my best to emulate her style. And, judging from the smile on Suzanne's beautiful face she knew the effect she was having on me.

As we danced the vibrator stuffed deep between my legs continued to send shock wave after shock wave of pleasure cascading though my body. I felt the devilish device slip out another inch. It took all of my concentration to keep it inside of me. God, how I needed to orgasm. I looked over to where Mistress Heather sat, the smile on her lips made it oblivious that she was enjoying the “show”. Seeing that I had Mistress Heather’s attention I pinched my right nipple. Just touching my nipple damn near brought tears to my eyes. But, then I actually had to pinch the poor thing. And, I did, I pinched it hard. So hard that a little gasp escaped my lips. To my dismay Mistress Heather’s only response was to continue smiling at the “show”. my need was building almost to the breaking point. I needed relief so bad. But, I knew that I had to control myself. Yet, the fire that raged deep inside me was almost out of control. Then the vibrator slipped out another half inch. I dared not lose my grip on the damn thing! If I allowed the vibrator to slip out of soaked pussy I knew that Mistress Heather would blister my ass but good!!

Suzanne must have sensed my distress. Or, maybe she wanted to add to it, I don’t know. Anyway, Suzanne began to dance directly in front of me. she was seductively swaying her provocative body right next to me. So close, in fact, that our tits brushed together. Just that gentle touching sent flashes of pain racing though my body. Looking back over at Mistress Heather I again asked for permission to orgasm, by pinching my right nipple. This time she shook her head no.

As Suzanne and I danced almost cheek to cheek I felt one of her legs come between mine. ‘Ohh, shit,’ I thought, ’she wants me to dirty dance on her leg.’ I glanced at Mistress Heather for direction, but got none, only her cute sexy smile. Suddenly it dawned on me that I could use Suzanne's leg to my benefit. So I started to rub myself right into the proffered leg and in doing so was able to force the vibrator back inside me. Of course, this sent new waves of passion shooting though my body. my knees got so weak that I could hardly stand. I could feel my warm juices flowing freely down the insides of my thighs. then I felt Suzanne sort of bump my pussy with her leg. This forced the fake cock between my legs even deeper into my well-soaked pussy. I wanted to scream for release. I looked over to Mistress Heather, and I prayed. As I nearly humped Suzanne's leg I again pinched my right nipple. As I fucked myself up and down Suzanne's nylon clad leg I pinched my right nipple hard, very hard. Mistress Heather only smiled and shook her head NO! Suzanne, again bumped her knee into my cunt, the pleasure and pain escalated.

Then I realized what a really stupid slut I really am. Though the ecstasy that filled my mind I heard Mistress Heather say, ’If you need to orgasm just pinch your LEFT nipple.’ Left nipple, LEFT nipple; that is all I had to do was pinch my LEFT nipple, not the RIGHT one. I had been pinching the wrong nipple, no wonder Mistress Heather couldn’t grant permission for me to orgasm. What a stupid slut I am. I looked at Mistress Heather and mouthed the words, ’please, I am begging you,’ as I pinched my LEFT nipple. Mistress Heather shook her head NO! Again I tried, this time not only pinching my left nipple but twisting it as well. The pain shot though me like a rocket. Suzanne again bumped her knee into my pussy. But though the fussy haze that filled my brain I saw Mistress Heather NOD her head.

I instantly began to cum. my whole body shook. my legs trembled, thankfully, Suzanne helped support me. my hips bucked wildly as I furiously came. Soft sounds of pleasure escaped my lips. My mind was a blaze of multi-colored flashing lights, as I came over and over, one wave of pleasure crashing into the next. Suzanne, bumped her leg into my cunt again and my orgasm continued with renewed force.

“Sssshhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,” I nearly shrieked, as my orgasm overwhelmed me. Finally, the orgasm began to subside, I felt drained. Suzanne, graciously helped me off the dance floor. As we left the dance area, the lounge exploded in loud, thunderous applause. Apparently everyone enjoyed the show. I had regained some composure by the time Suzanne and I got back to Mistress Heather’s table. Mistress Heather and Madame Leslie seemed very pleased as Suzanne and I took our respective places beside our Owners.