A Lusty Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Heather continued, “barb, go and get your 2 foot spreader bar”. I quickly got to my feet and retrieved the spreader bar as fast as I could. When I returned Mistress Heather had me kneel in the middle of the living room. Then she ordered me to spread my knees and bend over till my very sore titties were buried in the carpet. After I was in position, with my ass high in the air, Mistress Heather walked up behind me. Kneeling behind me she quickly locked the spreader bar between my well spread knees. Then she once more locked my wrist to my slave collar. Once again my wrists were trapped at the middle of my back. After that she ran a strap between the ankle cuff of my right ankle and the cuff on my right upper thigh. She forced my ankle up until it touched my thigh, and locked it in place. Then Mistress Heather repeated the process on my left leg. Finishing, Mistress Heather returned to her chair, sat down and crossed her shapely legs.

From my position I saw slave Suzanne come into view. She was still naked except for her garter belt, nylons and heels. But, she wore a strap-on dildo strapped firm around her trim waist. The dildo didn’t look that menacing, being only about an inch thick and maybe 8 inches long. Suzanne quickly disappeared from my view, moving behind me. The next thing I felt was Suzanne gently removing the six clamps from my pussy lips. The pain was extraordinary, but it was also a relief to finally be rid of the awful clamps. They had been attacking me without mercy all evening.

Then I felt Suzanne begin to rub the fake cock up and down my wet slit. After a few strokes she inserted the rubber dick into my well prepared love canal. With one hard forward thrust she had the device buried to the hilt inside my pussy. I wanted to scream out my lust, my yearning, but tried my best to control my passion. Soon, Suzanne was stroking in and out of me in a regular rhythm. Low moans of ecstasy escaped my lips. my passion was building to the breaking point. With one powerful stroke after another, Suzanne expertly fucked me. I fell into rhythm with her, trying my best to force my ass back, and take more of the cock with each of Suzanne's forward thrusts. As my face lay on the floor I could see Mistress Heather seated in her chair. From the gleam in her eye I could tell she was enjoying the performance. My need was beginning to overwhelm me. I thrashed about wildly.

I begged Mistress Heather for permission to cum. To my amazement she politely replied, “Oh, yes dear please feel free to orgasm just as much as you desire.”

“OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD I’M CCCUUUUUMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG” I streaked as my release overcame me. “OOOhhhhhhh GOD YES YES YES YES YES,” I nearly screamed as wave after powerful wave of orgasmic pleasure slammed into my defenseless naked body. Suzanne slammed into my pussy with renewed force as I continued to reap all the pleasure I could.

Suddenly, I sensed movement around my head. I opened my eyes and saw Madame Leslie’s beautiful shaved pussy just inches from my mouth. I lifted my head and began to lick Madame Leslie’s sweet tasting cunt. As I licked up her wet slit I felt Suzanne withdraw from my gapping pussy and insert her fake cock into my asshole. With one powerful stroke Suzanne slammed the rubber penis into my tightest hole. The force pushed my face deeper into Madame Leslie’s pussy. I kissed and licked my way up and down Madame Leslie's hot slit as Suzanne continued to fuck my ass. Each time my hot tongue brushed Madame Leslie’s clit she emitted the cutest little squeal. I just loved knowing that I was giving her pleasure. Her hips began to thrash about as I began to concentrate on her clit. She lifted her hips trying to get even more of my tongue. Suzanne began to slap my ass cheeks in tempo with her fucking motion. And still orgasm after orgasm ebbed and flowed through by female being. I flicked my tongue harder and faster across Madame Leslie’s clit. Then, without warning Suzanne withdrew from my ass and Madame Leslie backed away from my more than willing mouth.

Through the lusty haze that was my world I watched as Madame Leslie stood and began to strap on her own fake cock. I couldn’t help but admire Madame Leslie’s beautiful nude body as she worked to secure the strap-on dick. Madame Leslie’s toy was a bit larger than Suzanne's, it looked to be about 1 and a half inches thick and 12 inches long. As I watched Madame Leslie, Suzanne slide her pussy right under my chin. I lost sight of Madame Leslie. As Suzanne maneuvered herself into position I saw the smirk that had been etched on her lovely face all evening. Her expression said it all. Her eyes told me, “yea, your a slut and now your going to lick my pussy really good. And your going to love doing it.” And you know something, her eyes were right.

Just then I felt Madame Leslie slam her rubber toy deep into my pussy. No preliminaries; just slam bam and she was all the way in. And with that one stroke I was cummming again. my entire being exploded into one continuous orgasm. Madame Leslie slammed one power stroke after another into my well-fucked pussy. And, with each stroke she slapped my poor ass, much harder than Suzanne had. It was almost impossible for me to keep my mind on licking Suzanne's wonderfully smooth cunt. Madame Leslie continued her assault as I did my best to pleasure Suzanne's tasty pussy. I felt Suzanne's body tremble as she reached her peak. I flicked my tongue hard across her clit as she used her hands to force my head even closer to her pussy. my body jerked furiously as Madame Leslie pulled out of my cunt, only to slam hard into my ass hole.

All at once my world was empty. Gone was Suzanne's sweetly scented pussy. Gone was Madame Leslie’s thick strap-on. Gone was my orgasmic ecstasy. It was all gone. except for Mistress Heather’s hypnotic voice, “Now, it’s my turn slut.” I was so worn out, all I wanted to do was rest. I knew in my heart that I couldn’t take much more. But, I HAD TO PLEASURE Mistress Heather. And I knew from experience that I had better pleasure her well.

I again opened me eyes. Before me stood the most elegant and beautiful Mistress in the world. Mistress Heather had removed all of her clothes, and stood naked before my lusting eyes. Her compact body screamed feminine sexuality from head to toe. Her tight firm butt was the height of perfection. And the sight of her perky breasts just sent goose bumps running up and down my bound arms. She definitely had all the right equipment in all the right places. And speaking of equipment, between her well toned and powerful legs thrust a 2 inch thick strap-on that was at least 14 inches long. I gasped at the thought of what it meant. But, I could also feel my juices begin to flow again.

I knew every well what was expected of me, I would have to beg for Mistress Heather’s cock. And so I did, “Please Mistress fuck me ... fuck your slut ... take your reward .... please Mistress I’m begging you to fuck me any way you want.” Yea, as if I had any choose in the matter.

Mistress Heather positioned herself behind me as I continued, “ fuck me ... fuck me... fuck your slave slut, Mistress ... all I have to give is yours.” And, I meant too.

For several minutes Mistress Heather simply rubbed her fake cock back and forth on my slit as she slapped my ass from time to time. The sensations sent my body to quivering. Then she entered my pussy just an inch as I begged her for more. Inch by slow inch she forced her cock in my cunt-- the cunt that she owned. my body trembled with desire as I pleaded for more. my naked ass cheeks stung more and more as Mistress Heather continued to slap them. And yet, through it all I continued to beg and beseech my powerful Mistress Heather to fuck me.

As Mistress Heather continued her penetration of my pussy all she said was, “Don’t you dare cum. Understand, bitch.”

my response was almost a whisper, “Yes, Mistress, I understand”. With that Mistress Heather slammed into me with the power of a freight train. my mind filled with bliss. my passion and lust raced towards the heavens. I dared not to let it cross over. Over and over Mistress Heather fucked my pussy with hard powerful strokes. Now and than she would stop and allow me to savor the moment. Then she would start again, harder and faster than before. Ecstasy was quickly overtaking me. And still she fucked me with the speed and force of an air hammer.

Mistress Heather, went on and on spanking my sore ass cheeks. Soon I was begging for release. But, no mercy was forthcoming. I knew that I couldn’t take much more. Yet, I also knew that I HAD to TAKE what ever Mistress Heather chose to give me. My knees weakened as Mistress Heather blasted her rubber cock into me time and again. I begged and pleaded for release to no avail. I was just a fuck toy to be used and abused.

Mistress Heather pulled out of my pussy and plunged deep into my ass hole. And I took it all, it hurt like hell as the 2 inch thick dildo thrust deep into my ass. But I took it, I had to. Mistress Heather continued to blister my ass cheeks as she began the new assault on my being.

“Oh god please let me cum, Mistress, please,” I begged over and over again. I got only silence as a response. And yet, Mistress Heather fucked my ass hole with wild abandon and without mercy. my pleadings turned to whimpers. I was lost in a world of pain and pleasure. I couldn’t tell the difference, was it pain or was it pleasure, did it really make a difference?

Finally, those four magic words came drifting to my ears, “You may cum, slut”.

“OHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSS,” I screamed. “Ohhhhhhhh ffffuuuuuck yeeeesssssssssssssssssssss.” I screamed over and over. Mistress Heather continued her assault as I came over and over and over. Until just a low continuous whimper escaped my lips, sort of a puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Mistress Heather pulled the center of my world out from my ass, and gave me a shove sideways. I was impolitely dumped on to my side. There I lay for many minutes, I think, resting. I really don’t know for sure since my whole being was a big haze.

After several minutes Mistress Heather lovely and sexy voice came floating to my ears. “Come here and pleasure me, barb.” As I opened my eyes I saw my beautiful Mistress setting again in her chair, this time with her legs spread very wide.

I didn’t have the strength left to move. I was completely and totally used up, I was exhausted. Yet, I HAD to pleasure my Mistress. I carefully took stock of my situation. I was laying on my side, knees still locked to the spreader bar. my legs were still doubled back with each ankle locked to its corresponding thigh. and my wrists were still locked at the middle of my back. And, worst of all Mistress Heather sat at least 10-12 feet away. I concluded that I wasn’t in a very desirable position to go traveling, and as it turned out I was right. But, travel I must, Mistress Heather knew it and I knew it too.

I just had to get to my Mistress Heather. With a great deal of effort I rolled onto my stomach only to be rewarded with renewed aguish in my nipples. Then I tried to get to my knees but soon realized that was impossible the way I was bound. So I rolled back onto my side. I again pondered my plight. Quickly I came up with another plan. I drew my knees up very close to my titties and with all the strength I could muster used my shoulder to roll myself over into a kneeling position, sitting back on my thighs. I was up, but now what?

As I thought out my next move I noticed that judging from the look on Mistress Heather’s face she was enjoying my dilemma. And, I watched, with envy in my heart, Madame Leslie and Suzanne locked in a passionate 69 embrace.

Anyway, I soon realized that by pivoting on one knee I could sort of throw my other knee forward about six inches. Then by repeating the procedure I could actually move forward, toward Mistress Heather. It was a long tedious process but after a great deal of effort I made my way to Mistress Heather. Finally, I was able to use Mistress Heather’s chair to prop up my upper body right between her spread legs. Using her arms Mistress Heather pushed me so I was once again basically sitting on my thighs. Then my Mistress Heather gently removed my nipple clamps. Once again the scalding white lighting of tortuous agony and lust blasted its way through my defenseless and naked body. Then Mistress Heather moved her slit to the very edge of the chair. When she was in position she pulled my head forward, right into her cunt. Mistress Heather relaxed her grip on my head as I began to lick up and down her lovely slit. She leaned back in the chair as I passionately kissed her slit from one end to the other. I nibbled on her puffy, lust filled pussy lips. After several minutes of this I began to pay more and more attention to Mistress Heather’s clit. I began to feel the shivers racing through Mistress Heather as her lust built. I could feel her muscles tense then relax. my heart smiled at the pleasure I was giving my dear sweet Mistress Heather. I began to flick my hot tongue back and forth across Mistress Heathers’ clit. Mistress Heather rewarded me with a muffed purring sound. Then I began to gently suck Mistress Heather’s stiffened clit. For several minutes I softly sucked and occasionally flicked Mistress Heather’s clit with my tongue. Mistress Heather’s juices began to flow and I happily did my best to lick them up. Mistress Heather began to lift her hips into my face as she grabbed my head. Sensing her need I began to fuck my tongue in and out of her gapping pussy. I used my tongue as if it were a mini cock. And, I got the desired result, Mistress Heather’s hips began a slow urgent thrashing. Her whole body trembled under the attention of my tongue. By now Mistress Heather’s purr was continuous. She began pumping her hips back and forth into my face. On and on I licked and kissed as Mistress Heather neared her peak. Then, without warning Mistress Heather was cumming. A long shrill shriek escaped her lips, as she clamped her legs tight around my head. And even then I continued to suck, lick and kiss Mistress Heather‘s clit. Then I tried desperately to lick up all of Mistress Heather’s freely flowing juices.

After several minutes Mistress Heather’s orgasm began to ebb as she completely relaxed. I continued to gently kiss and lick Mistress Heather’s sweet pussy. As I did so I felt Mistress Heather begin to play with hair. Then she was petting me just as she would a favored pet; patting my head and stroking my hair. Just like the collared pet I am.

Suddenly, with a speed that amazed me, Mistress Heather used my hair as a handle to easily throw me back onto the floor. I was once again laying bound on my side. “You may rest now, barb,” were Mistress Heather’s soft merciful words. I waited for a moment until I realized that freedom wasn’t to be mine. So I rolled onto my stomach as best I could, figuring that would be the most comfortable position. Within seconds of resting my head on the floor, my world was filled with total bliss, as I fell fast asleep.

not THE END but rather a NEW BEGINNING more to cum