All Comments on 'A Maid In The Hands'

by NiceBanana

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Liked it

This proves that there is life after a certain age, doesn't it? One of my fantasies is to eye a mature woman in the tiniest of thongs or even a g-string. Would you consider cleaning my house for me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Start!

This sounds like a great start to a series! I'd like to see it continue with the maid experimenting with different outfits, getting caught by the wife, and even having a scene or two with the wife somewhat like the one with the husband. There's also the possibility of expanding it to include other "customers"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice

And very exciting! It will be interesting if you decide to continue with at least one more chapter. Some penetration...in all her holes, but maybe the next chapter would be her pussy, and a third for her ass. I think the possibility or having a close call of the wife finding them is extremely exciting, but I don't think having the wife join them would be as much fun...then tension and apprehension would be lost, and not as naughty! Sometimes nasty secrets are such fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please!

I really enjoyed this story. Hopefully this won't be the last from this author.

More please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
always my fantasy

excellent!! this has always been one of my favorite fantasies. i shared it with my husband a few times but not in a long while... boy do i wish it could really happen. maybe i need a new job... nicely written!! thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous