A Maiden's Dream on the Eve of St. Agnes' Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"YOU HAVE A DATE FOR THE GSK CONCERT!" Sue shouted into the phone.

Maddie suddenly forgot her aunt. "GSK! They've been sold out for months! Who do we have to murder to get there?"

"No! Seriously, I met two guys, and Maddie they are SO SO GOOD LOOKING! And we have a double date with them and they have second row seats and BACK STAGE PASSES! Maddie! I think these might be THE GUYS! I MEAN THEEEE GUYS!"

"Hold on, roomy!" Maddie said. "First, don't do anything until I get a chance to check them out with you! Now start by telling me..."

"Everyone was in the lobby last night and I started talking to this really good looking guy named Fredrick, oh! He's so hot! And he's from England! And his brother came up and joined us and I told them about you, so, get this..." Sue paused. "You are going to the concert with a beee-u-tee-ful guy named Johann! Maddie! I'm not kidding! I think these guys could be our Prince Charmings! Maddie? Maddie? Maddie? Hello?"

12