A Man, a Woman, a Talk, and a Rocking Chair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha, you wish.

"No, Jake. I'm recalling yesterday evening in the bar. You see, after you and Suz moved to the far end, I kind of watched. I saw how that brazen slut took advantage of you. I saw her use her knee and her hand to force you to cum. You really let her have it when you splattered your man-cream all over her leg, didn't you? That was so amazing. I found myself wishing it were me instead of her.

"I couldn't believe what you did next though. When Suz was about to clean herself with napkins, you reached down, and you wiped up all the cum you could with your fingers and then you fed that cum to Suz. Then you kissed her," Michele recalled, as she began a small bucking motion against mine.

"What a sensual act that was. You completely turned me on. My hand went straight to my crotch and began pinching and rubbing hard. You made me so hot that I stroked myself off right there in my pants. I knew at that moment, I just had to join the two of you for the night," Michele admitted, obviously quite turned on by her recollection.

"Well, Michele, my first thought is that I'm embarrassed that you saw anything, but my second thought is that I'm glad you did. It excites me even more to know that Suz and I got you so turned on that you did yourself right there behind the bar."

"I have to admit the pleasure of my own little journey into voyeurism last night, Michele. I was instantly turned on watching you and Suz. You two were so sensual kissing and stroking each other. You moved so slowly and you touched so gently. Your heads twisted this way and that. What really sent me off though was watching your tongues and your fingertips. Although I've done it myself, watching either of you lick or touch the other's cheek or eyelid or neck just about sent me over the edge."

"My goodness, Jake. We had no idea you even noticed such things. Maybe we'll make you an honorary lesbian."

"Hm, I'll take that as compliment, and thanks, but I think I'll just stay hetero. I couldn't imagine losing the sensations I'm feeling right now," I laughed.

"I'm liking those sensations as well, Jake. Keep pumping, my man.

"I do have a request though, Jake."

"What's that?"

"When you cum I want you to feed your cum to me just like you fed Suz last night and I want you to kiss me like you kissed her."

"I think we can arrange that, my little one."

And with that deal being struck we began fucking in earnest. I pumped and pulled harder. Michele thrust in time with me as best she could. Her fingers remained active on her clit.

I watched her cheeks redden and small droplets of dew appear on her forehead. I watched her eyes close as her upper teeth bit into her lower lip. I watched as her left hand picked up its pace on her clit. I listened to the sound of my cock's sloshing into her ever-moister cunt. I listened to sounds created deep within her. I watched her head slowly move side to side and then pick up speed. I felt her hips thrust more forcefully against me.

I picked up my own pace to match hers and I spoke softly to her, encouraging her cum.

"Close your eyes and see me with your mind, Michele. Picture my large, blood- engorged man-cock assaulting your tight, little lesbian cunt. Watch me slide in and pull out. Appreciate the sensations you've not enjoyed for eons. Listen to the music I create within your body. See the symphony of colors before your closed eyes; watch the patterns: streaks of red, stars of blue, flashes of white and yellow and purple. Relax, little one. Relax and listen and see and feel. Let it come. Cum for me. Cum for you."

Cum she did. Staccato gasps escaped her throat. Her head shook wildly. Her hips bucked against my cock.

I pummeled her, slamming my balls against her ass. Her contractions squeezed me and provided all the encouragement I needed. I buried myself as deeply into her cunt as I could and I shot my scalding, thick, man-jism into her over and over and over until we each were finished.

I just stood for a moment, buried within her. She laid quietly, with her hands still, as her breath returned to normal.

Her eyes opened. I knew it was my signal.

"Hold yourself closed, Michele."

I slowly withdrew as her fingers pushed tender labia together. I knelt in front of her and placed my mouth over her cum filled hole. She released and I flowed into my own mouth. I sucked and I licked and I collected all of me she had to offer.

I stood and unable to speak, invited Michele to lay on the carpeting by simply pointing once at her and then at the floor. I offered my hand, as she climbed from the chair and lay on her back. I dropped to my knees and bent my face to hers. She opened her mouth, but I shook my head. I stroked her cheeks and forehead, pushing her hair from her damp skin. I touched her eyelids to close them.

Only then did I release our cum in small droplets onto her face. In the end, I dotted her forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks, her nose, and her chin.

I sat back on my haunches and uttered a single word, "precious."

I bent again and began licking. I alternated licks with kisses, allowing her to suction the essence of us from my tongue. We were not quick; indeed, we savored our process.

Eventually, there was no more to lick. Michele told me to lay down. She rose to her knees and took my now soft shaft into her mouth. She stroked with her tongue and suctioned with her throat. I felt several small contractions and wondered if she'd been rewarded. Soon, her mouth found mine and we again mixed saliva and cum.

I rose and motioned for her to stay. From the bath I returned with a small, wet and hot towel. I wiped her face thoroughly and then proceeded to her cunt and did the same. I dried each with a second soft towel.

We stood and shared one final kiss. It was gentle and lasted forever. Neither of us hurried. We casually explored each other's mouths; touching softly; probing gently.

As that kiss slowed, we each knew we each were finished for the night.

"Let's go back to bed, Michele."

I stood, picked her up, and cradled her in my arms, as I carried her to the bedroom. Suz was under the covers and appeared to be sound asleep. I laid Michele on the bed next to Suz and watched as Michele spooned herself backward into Suz's arms. It looked like such a natural position for the two of them. I crawled into bed behind Suz, wrapped my arms around her, feeling her bottom snuggle back against my groin. Soon, the three of us were fast asleep.

The bedside clock read 3:00 a.m.

* * *

As always, your votes and comments are much appreciated.

12