A Man, a Woman, & a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
welshman
welshman
49 Followers

He quickened his pace. His thrust's speed compelled her cunt to react, a squelching vacuum sound filled both with renewed passion, he began to grimace, his explosive release approaching, he looked at her searching for clues.

She understood his desire, his need for her to come as well made it happen for her. The carnal part of her mind filled her body with renewed desire for release. She urged her stallion on, tightening her cunt, the expression on her face enough by itself to give an orgasm. Her hands caressed his face. He grunted his last few thrusts as they both climaxed together, her cunt milking him of his white sap, mixing it with hers. He fell on top of her exhausted, but still coming. She embraced him as they felt each other's orgasm pulse within their sexual organs.

An echo of their orgasmic cry rebounded from the wall.

The chambermaid heard their every sound, if somewhat muted. Not knowing exactly what they were doing but the sound itself was deeply arousing. She used her imagination to picture the possibilities, to great affect. Despite just having an orgasm she continued her pleasuring, feeling no inclination to stop, she made her own sounds of passion as she fingered her pleasure bead.

"What was that?" she inquired, as she headed for the wall. She put her head near it and heard soft moaning through it. She immediately realised what she was listening to, smiled and listened for a few seconds before she picked up a towel off the floor and wrapped it around her.

Out in the corridor she neared the other room; turning the door-knob she found it unlocked and carefully opened it. She saw the chambermaid on a bed side-on to the wall, eyes closed, uniform unbuttoned, moaning and panting as she circled two of her fingers around the top of her glistening pussy, the other hand was teasing more pleasure out of a nipple.

She watched for a while, finding herself being aroused by the sight despite the satisfaction she just had still glowing in her body.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked wryly.

Jumping up in shock, trying to cover herself, the maid could think of nothing to say and found herself being pulled by her wrist through the door into the next room.

"I could loose my job please don't tell!" she pleaded.

"Did you enjoy listening to us?" she demanded. But no answer came.

"Do you get your kicks by eavesdropping?"

"It's the first time it's happened!" she retorted.

He was lying naked on the bed bemused by the conversation between the two females.

"So did you enjoy it?" she asked again.

"What if I did?! If you don't want people to see what you're doing you should have put a 'do not disturb sign' on the door!"

"There wasn't one", he contributed to the conversation.

"Oh". The chambermaid then noticed there was a naked man on the bed. Looking at his large cock she threatened to scream if.........

"No one's going to do anything to you" she was assured.

"I just thought that if you enjoyed yourself so much listening to us, you'd get ecstatic if you saw us".

The other two stared at her, not believing what they'd heard.

"What!" they said together.

"Would you like to see us doing it?"

She let her towel drop and crawled onto the bed.

"The door isn't locked, you can just walk out if you want"

She took hold of his stirring organ and put it in her mouth sucking it to its full extent.

The maid stood staring, back where she was at the beginning but this time with an invitation to stay and watch. She moved closer to the door and reached for the handle. Seeing no one trying to stop her she paused and viewed the two on the bed.

She was enjoying the cock filling her mouth, slurping her cheeks around it looking at her effect on his face. He was grimacing with pleasure. She hadn't heard the door open or close so she was hopeful she was being appreciated by two.

The maid edged back into the room mesmerised by the sight of a woman sucking a cock, something she didn't think could be so enjoyable to see. A new itch flickered over her clit.

She finished her sucking. Still griping his erection she looked over her shoulder to see a pair of eager eyes staring back at her.

The girl examined the huge organ in the woman's hand, its sight drew a gasp from her, she neared to get a better look. Her itch grew, demanding to be scratched. She watched, excited, wanting to know what they were going to do, desire aroused in her at their sight.

Walking on her knees up the bed, she positioned herself over him and wiggled his cock's head over her opening, lubricating it with her fresh flow of juices. She lowered herself onto his shaft slowly, giving a good view to anyone standing behind. She stayed lowered on her stud and threw her hair forward onto his chest waving her head, sensually exciting her lover with her mane, then threw her head back sharply the hair whipping onto her back. Again she rolled her head, this time giving her own back and buttocks a sensual swipe.

Leaning forward, hands on his chest, she slowly raised her body off the hardened shaft she was impaled on, wriggling her hips, giving a performance for her audience, moaning as she squelched upward, his organ covered with her honeycream, his balls coated as from a dripping hot candle. She reached the top of his shaft and squeezed his knob three times with her pussy-lips before slowly descending again repeating again and again gradually building up speed.

The sight of the cock disappearing into her vagina intensified the throbbing between the girl's legs and her hand lowered irresistibly. She found her pussy dripping. Wetter than she could ever remember, her clit ached with need. She moved her fingers over her young slit gasping at her aroused state, turned-on as never before. She got down on her knees behind the woman to see her ride his cock, she watched in open mouthed amazement at the sight of it disappearing into her gooey hole, the sound they made arousing her like she didn't know was possible.

From behind her she heard her audience come, a shiver of satisfaction surged through her and she felt her stud stiffen even more at the sound of her coming.

"Come round here where I can see you" she urged, "I won't do anything you don't want" she promised.

Still panting at her orgasm she took her at her word. Wanting to see more, she walked over to the side of the bed and drew a chair near. She removed her open uniform the only thing she was wearing and sat naked on the chair, managing a weak smile.

"I just want to watch" she declared.

"I know, that's fine. We'll just enjoy ourselves, and you just enjoy yourself, ok?"

"Yeah!, great!, ok!"

The girl looked at the man underneath the woman and managed a smile. She lost any inhibitions about her body, her legs spread wide as she tweaked her nipples.

He studied her young cunt before a hand turned his head and wagged a finger at him, he heard a giggle to his side.

"Now its my turn to fuck you" she announced, "since you've just given me my best orgasm I'll make it a good one!"

She began to writhe on top of him snuggling onto his erection, then began to pump up and down alternating with rotating her hips.

The girl on the chair wiped her thumbs across her nipples urging their pleasure, soon a hand found its way to her clit, throbbing again at the sight before her, her eyes devoured every detail she could see, her panting became deeper, louder as did her occasional groan.

Fired by the arousing sight and sound at her side she quickened her pace, soon riding her stallion at a gallop. Her breasts changed from jiggling to slap against each other, clapping their mistress, urging her on. All three were uttering their pleasures, each feeding off the arousal of the others.

The girl's hand left her breast and reached for the woman who clasped her hand in hers. Needing the other to finger herself, she offered a waving leg to the man who placed it on his chest, stroking her calf and thigh. The girl extends her other leg toward a bouncing breast and clipping a nipple between her toes squeezes the breast against the ribs in a circular motion, the nipple stretched by the movement giving delicious pleasure to both. All three were now linked, touching, creating a circuit between them. The sexual energy building up, moans became more urgent, they headed for a triple climax.

Having come already the three took time in their build-up. He came first overwhelmed by the sound of two ecstatic females pleasuring themselves in his presence moaning their delight in his ears. As his erection subsided his rider unmounted him, his semi-erect cock plopping out, oozing their mixture over his pubic hair.

She reached for the girl's other leg and brought it to her breast. Each of her breasts now had a foot pressing and massaging as she leaned forward against the girl's legs making her use her muscles to support her weight, adding somehow to the girls pleasure. One hand still holding the girl's, she brought the other to her semen dripping cunt and strummed, looking between the youngster's wide open knees doing the same thing.

Woman and girl gazed on each other as they fingered themselves; one hand entwined the other feverish at their cunts, watching each other's technique learning, enjoying. The woman built up to her orgasm, her voice-tone raising in steps. An overwhelming orgasm shuddered from her fingers, her clitoris screams waves of passion through her body as she collapses sideways onto her man. The sight of the woman's explosive orgasm triggers the girl's. Still fingering her clit, her legs waving about in the air, she begins her orgasm. A long wail escapes her mouth as she continues to wipe her clit side to side, the wail turns to a groan which lasts as long as her exhale, she gasps for breath in-between. The chair moves along the floor as her body convulses, legs jerking wildly. Her hand still clasps the woman's, the touch deepening her sensations. Her orgasm goes on for longer than either of the others' but finally she stills her fingers and hugs her breasts with her free arm as the final waves of her orgasm washes over her.

They lay on their bed and chair panting, exhausted, spent, the three glowing.

The two adults go to the shower to wash their excitement away lathering each other. Her hair clumped down her back. Through the steamed up glass they see a slight figure watching, opens the door and joins them. All three wash in the hot stream pressed against each other in the cramped steam filled cubicle.

He feels a hand grasp his cock, flaccid after all his efforts. He didn't know who's hand it was. He looks at the two females, the elder one washing her breasts, the younger was looking down at his organ. She cupped her hand under his dangling balls assessing their weight. She'd never felt a man's genitals, only through her boyfriend's jeans, she was curious and was going to take this chance to examine this fine example of manhood. His cock stirred, he nodded at the woman and she saw what was happening. She reached for the tap and turned the water off.

"You're a little too young for that!" she joked.

"I only want to see" came the reply.

"Look's like you've got a handful there!" she teased.

"And to feel!"

His erection grew full. She beamed at the effect of her touch, her fingers didn't circle it.

"It's so big and hard, does it hurt when its in you?" she asked.

"Not if you're ready,..... you know, juicy"

She moved her hand up and down the shaft pulling his foreskin back, savouring every detail feeling his hardness.

"It looks nicer when its small" she declared, "more cuddly and squidgy!"

"Gee, thanks!" he said, and the other two laughed.

"I've got work to do! Thanks for the sexy show, I've learned a lot watching you two and now I know what pleasure I can have!"

She kissed them both on the cheek and looked down at her handiwork. She kissed it on the shaft tasting it with her tongue.

"Now I can boast I've had oral sex! See ya!" With that she left the bathroom to dry herself on one of the towels before replacing her uniform, stuffing her panties into a pocket.

The other two kissed in the shower. Warm in the satisfaction of their first encounter, and the educating of a delightful girl in the pleasures of the flesh.

welshman
welshman
49 Followers
12