A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 02: Sophie and Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't - ah! You bastard, take it out! No, I've never - never - Urgh, fuck take it out it hurts!"

On the first entry I get about half my dick inside her - not bad. The walls of Sophie's vagina grip me in a tight embrace. I can feel her opening up, stretching to accommodate me. I move out a little, only to push back in (eliciting another pained cry from Sophie). I build up a rythym, getting deeper inside her until after ten minutes or so I finally sink all the way into her and my balls touch her ass. I raise myself up enough that I can see where our bodies are joined. Her legs are spread wide and bent back to fit me between them. Panning up, I drink in the sight of this tight tanned teenage girl lying naked under me, flushed and breathing heavily. Each breath makes Sophie's breasts move enticingly; Sophie is no longer talking aloud, but every exhalation is shaped into a sotto "fuck" or "no" or "god". Alice sits motionless, watching Sophie lose her virginity to me, wondering if she will be next.

I continue to fuck Sophie for some time - I only just came so there is not a lot of urgency, and it is a lot of fun watching her breasts bounce every time I drive my dick home inside her pussy. While doing this I consider how to take Alice's virginity (because of course she is next). Gentle or rough? Slow or fast? I want to be able to see her face as I break her in, so that limits the options somewhat. Looking around the room I spot a simple armless chair in front of a desk. Yes, that should do nicely.

I don't intend to cum inside Sophie this time, so with a few final extra hard thrusts I quickly exit her body, get up, move the chair away from the desk and sit down. The girls also get up, both of them evidently surprised by the change. Sophie kneels between my legs while Alice swings one leg over me so she is standing facing me, her arms on my shoulders. Alice's breasts are almost touching my face, but I resist the urge to bite a nipple. Instead I have Sophie take my dick in one hand and aim it at her friend's currently virgin pussy as Alice lowers herself into my lap. All this happens as fast as I can make it, and of course I have permitted Alice to speak.

"Wha? Where are we going? Are you done?"

"Why are you sitti- what are you doing to me? I... no. No, don't, I can't, I haven't... AAH! Ow, fuck! Take it out, it hurts. Fuck, no, I can't go lower. Argh!"

Sophie carries on in this vein as she descends, the weight of her own body forcing my dick into her pussy, deeper and deeper. This, the mentally induced juicing up, and Sophie's earlier attentions combine to allow my dick to fully embed itself in Alice's vagina on the first go, despite how tight a fit it is. I feel her body rest against mine as she sits in my lap. At this point Sophie leans forward and starts licking where my dick meets Alice's pussy, occasionally switching to pay attention to my balls as well. Sophie's tongue is really getting a workout.

I give Alice a moment to get used to the feel of having a man inside her. Then, without warning, I start her bouncing up and down on my lap. No gentle buildup, just straight into full on fucking. Alice, having quietened down a little as she sat on me, now starts squealing, grunting and moaning. Sophie is taking care to bathe my dick and Alice's pussy with her tongue whenever she can, but the speed of Alice's bouncing means she is mostly licking my balls and inner thighs. Alice's breasts move in front of me, but their size and perkiness mean they more jiggle than outright bounce. Still, a pleasing sight nonetheless, as is Alice's expression - eyes tight closed, mouth open, cheeks flushed red.

I let Alice bounce on my dick for a while, but eventually I feel the familiar tingling in mcay balls that signals the impending end of this round. I figure Sophie has been so kind to my balls lately that she deserves their contents, so I have Alice hop off my dick. As my dick leaves the confines of the athletic teen's vagina it swings forward and almost hits Sophie in the face. I quickly have Sophie envelope my dick once more in her warm mouth and start rapidly pumping, as a now-silenced Alice stands behind me and watches. Soon I am emptying my second load of the day into a teen girl's mouth. Not as voluminous as the first time for sure, but enough to give Sophie a proper blowjob experience. I have her look up as me as she sucks me dry, and the pure hate in her eyes is enough to make my dick jerk in her mouth and deposit one final spurt straight down her throat.

Coming off the post-ejaculation high I notice that I am quite uncomfortably sticking to the upholstering of the chair. The girls look quite messy too. Perhaps now would be a good time for a clean up.

It's quite a squeeze fitting all three of us into the shower designed for one occupant, but we manage it. As the water flows over us, Alice and Sophie wash first each other then me. Of course all the while I am fondling their soapy, slick bodies - cupping a breast here, nibbling a neck there, rubbing my semi-erect penis against a smooth ass or clean-shaven pussy. Eventually the girls leave me to finish my shower, as they get rid of that cum breath with mouthwash. Exiting the shower I fetch two anal douche kits from the bag of purchases I had made in the mall, and the girls diligently use them and clean their assholes carefully afterwards. Of course they realise the purpose of this, but after they are done I edit that part of their memories out so that my plans will remain a surprise.

The shower may be small but the sink is surprisingly wide, easily able to fit both girls in front of it. It has a mirror in front as well. Seeing Sophie and Alice fixing their hair and apply makeup, standing clean and naked side by side, makes it easy to decide how to continue. I stand behind them and admire their asses - Sophie's tanned, round ass and Alice's paler petite posterior. I place a hand on each girl's asses and feel how soft and pliant they are. It's a real challenge to decide, but since it was Sophie's ass that first made me take notice of these girls it's only fitting to take her first.

My penis is nice and hard again, rejuvenated from the shower, and as I hold Sophie's hips in my hands she bends down and braces herself against the sink, pushing her ass up to meet my eager dick. I enter her pussy relatively easily and start pumping at a steady pace. Sophie's face is visible in the mirror - the new intrusion into her no longer virgin pussy is clearly expected but not welcome. Oh well, if the front door doesn't suit perhaps I'll try knocking on the back door.

I reach over to the sink and grab the hand soap. Exiting Sophie's pussy I liberally soap my dick, and then squeeze a generous amount over Sophie's ass and pussy. Sophie's pristine asshole peeks out between two round nut-brown cheeks, and I line up my dick so the head is poised at the entrance to Sophie's last untouched hole. At this point I would normally allow the girl to talk once more, but I want it to remain a surprise when Alice's turn comes so I satisfy myself with watching Sophie's eyes widen then narrow and her jaw clench as I push the head of my dick past her anal ring and into her ass. I recall my first sight of Sophie's ass, peeking out from under tight green shorts, as I look down and see that same teen ass now naked and slowly being filled with my dick as I push into her asshole. My abilities may not be enough to conquer the world, but at times like this I don't mind at all.

Sophie's asshole is tight, and no doubt pushing this much of my dick into her at once is causing her some discomfort. Looking into her mind I see it awash with pain, as well as a sense of humiliation at being fucked in the ass beside her friend (who at the moment is primping her hair and unaware that I am not just fucking Sophie's pussy again). I dial down Sophie's pain, not out of pity but because it is stopping her from fully feeling the nuances of my anal invasion. Freed of the most urgent pain signals Sophie is able to properly experience her first anal sex, from the stretching and rearranging of her colon to the slap of my balls against her pussy lips. As for me, I am thoroughly enjoying myself, sawing in and out of this teenage girl's asshole, periodically adding more soap to allow more of my dick to reach inside Sophie until at last I am fully buried inside her.

Alice had finished prettying herself up a while ago, but this moment is all about Sophie, so Alice simply stands and watches her friend's face contort as I violate her ass.

Now that I am embedded inside her I release Sophie's hips from my hands, which travel up and under to hold her breasts. Sophie's C-cups spill over my fingers, and I feel the vibrations of her chest as I start fucking her ass in earnest. I need better purchase though, so I move my hands to her shoulders, bending over Sophie's back to do so. This is a much firmer position for me, and so I start to really pound Sophie's tight asshole, my dick burying itself to the hilt in Sophie's curvy young ass repeatedly. Sophie's whole body jumps forward with each thrust, and it is only my hands on her shoulders that stop her from smashing her head into the mirror.

I keep up this frantic pace for a few minutes only, as I soon reach the point where I have to either switch girls or ride Sophie all the way to the finish line. I exit Sophie's ass with some reluctance, but cheer up when I have Alice bend over and assume the same position as Sophie, bringing her petite ass into full view. Unlike Sophie's rounded peach of an ass, Alice's asscheeks separate widely as she bends over, completely exposing her pussy and asshole. I stand behind Alice while Sophie takes the hand soap bottle and stands behind me, her body pressed against my back and her head leaning to one side so as to see past me. Sophie's arms encircle my waist and her hands attend to my dick, coating it in liquid soap and aiming it at Alice's asshole. There is no need for pretense now, so I mentally ungag both girls. Sophie is the first to speak.

"Oh God, Alice. Al, I'm so sorry."

"Sorry? About what? What are you going to do? "

"I'm not doing it, he's making me. Oh fuck here it comes. Just relax Alice, it'll hurt less if you relax."

"Wuh... what's going to hurt leeaaaARG nonono not there ah! no it won't go there please please take it out please AAH!"

"Oh fuck I'm sorry Al, he did the same to me."

Alice's reply is merely a sequence of grunts and screams as I work my dick into her asshole. Alice's ass is just as tight as Sophie's, with the bonus that her stronger muscles clench down harder on my penis, not enough to be painful but enough to feel thoroughly held by Alice's ass. It is tough going for the first inch. I have to mentally manipulate her anus and relax the muscles before the head finally pops through. Alice's scream makes me glad there are no neighbors. I start to make short strokes back and forth, but it is a little awkward as every time I do so I bump Sophie behind me. So instead Sophie and I stand still and I command Alice's body to do all the work. As Alice feels her ass rocking back against my dick, slowly forcing it deeper and deeper inside her, she gives a wail of anguish at her body betraying her. As for me, I need only steady myself with my hands on Alice's hips and relish watching this fit thin teen strain to fit my penis inside her tanlined ass and complete her third and final deflowering. Sophie meanwhile is pressing herself against my back and running her hands over my body while nibbling and kissing my neck, shoulders and ears.

With a groan Alice at lasts manages to fit all of me inside her asshole. After a moment's pause she starts pumping my dick in and out of her ass, alternating between long deep strokes and circling her ass around with part or all of my dick inside. I occasionally thrust back just to break the rythym, but for the most part Alice is doing the work. After a while Sophie moves back to her place next to Alice and assumes the same position, and for the next half hour or so I amuse myself by switching between fucking the two girls' pussies and asses, watching their expressions in the mirror and listening to them alternately moan, scream, threaten and plead. Having two naked teenage girls so completely at your mercy and using them purely for your own desires is one of the great pleasures in life, don't you think?

I begin to cum just after entering Sophie's asshole once more, penetrating as deep as my dick can reach. I doubt there was much actual cum spurted into Sophie's bowels because of my earlier orgasms in the girls' mouths, but it doesn't matter as the feeling of climax is just as strong. When Sophie realizes I am finishing inside her ass she feels a mixture of relief and deep shame - it doesn't take a telepath to see that, it is clearly written on her face.

I withdraw and stagger over to sit on the toilet to catch my breath. My penis is a mess, covered in soap, girl juice and cum. Looking over at the girls, they are similarly messed up. Both girl's assholes are red raw from their first anal experiences. As they bend over side by side their heads are bowed and they are breathing heavily. All in all quite a workout.

I command the girls back to the shower to clean up, and when they are done rinsing each other I allow them to clean me. I grab a towel, dry off and go back to the bedroom where I sit on the bed, my back resting against the wall. I check the time - we have hours yet.

The girls enter the bedroom, naked and on all fours. I have removed their ability to speak, so they crawl in silence to either side of the bed. I have them stand, lean over the bed and take turns kissing me deeply, before moving down my body until they get to my penis. Working together Sophie and Alice make their best efforts to wake my penis up, using their mouths, tongues and hands. My dick slowly responds, and before too long I am looking down on two naked teenage girls taking turns to blow me. Sophie will take me in her soft full lips while Alice's tongue bathes my balls; Alice will tenderly but firmly suck the head of my dick while Sophie twists the shaft with one hand; both girls will run their tongues slowly up the shaft before meeting at the tip and sharing a kiss with the head of my penis. All the while their bodies are within my reach, and I take full advantage, stroking Sophie's smooth ass, twisting the nipple of one of Alice's apple breasts (I do this when she has me in her mouth and allow her to squeal - the vibrations produced on my dick are exquisite), and generally enjoying a nice slow double blowjob from my two unwilling but oh-so-able teens.

I fine tune the girls' performance, so that they repeatedly bring me to the brink of orgasm and immediately stop, then start again after I cool down enough. This is enjoyable if incredibly frustrating, but experience has taught me that this is an extremely effective method of building up a load of cum. After a dozen or so times I cannot take it any more. I grab Sophie and roll her onto her back on the bed next to me, her legs dangling off the end. I get up, straddle her stomach and place my dick between her breasts. Sophie's hands push her ample tits together, enveloping my penis in warm flesh. As I begin to thrust she manipulates her breasts in time, pushing down when I thrust up and vice versa for maximum titfucking mileage. Alice meanwhile has taken a mirror position to her friend, lying on her back with her legs drawn up against the wall - an awkward position, but one that placed her upside down head beside Sophie's.

The feel of Sophie's soft breasts against my dick and the sight of both girls looking up at me in helpless fear as I loom over them proves more than enough for my overstimulated dick. I lift my penis out of Sophie's breasts and aim at her face. A spurt of cum catches her on her slightly parted lips, followed by another that traces a line from her lips to her cheek just under one eye as I angle my dick up a little. Turning to the side I paint Alice's face in my cum as well, mainly on her cute nose and lips but also one line right accross one eye (which I allow to close). A few more spurts on each of the girls and their first facial is complete. Sophie and Alex are still looking up at me, partly still with fear but also with disgust as they feel my cum all over their faces. Gorgeous. I push the head of my dick between Sophie's lips and she starts tenderly cleaning me. Once she has done that I shove as much of my dick into her mouth as I can in this position and hold it there, just for the fun of watching this cum covered teenage girl struggle to breathe. The results are so enjoyable that I reposition myself and do the same with Alice, relishing the suction on my tender dick as the blonde tries to breathe through it.

Once I've played this game enough I let the girls hop off the bed and retire to the bathroom to freshen up once more. In the meantime I rummage through my purchases for a couple of items, hiding them in a desk drawer and sitting on the chair.

The girls return to the bedroom -walking this time, crawling isn't a big kink of mine because who needs BDSM when you can control your partners telepathically. I let them talk after tuning their emotions for a mix of about one third fear, one third anger and one third hate ( I often visualize emotions as radio frequency tuner dials, it seems to help).

"You sick fuck. I hope you're happy now."

"I'm always happy Sophie. What I also am right now is sated."

"We've done everything you want, let us go."

"What's the rush Alice? No-one's expecting to see you for hours yet."

"I ... let us go now and we promise not to tell anyone."

"Speak for yourself Al."

"Soph!"

"Alice! After all he's done to me? Fuck no, he's not going to just walk away."

"I will indeed just walk away. But not just yet. I'm going to need to take a break, so why don't you two put on a little show for me."

The girls' protests are muffled as they turn and start making out with each other. I sit and watch these two friends kiss each other passionately, their hands roaming each other's bodies. Sophie is the first to reach between the other girl's legs and insert a finger into Alice's pussy, but soon both girls are vigorously fingering each other, supporting each other with their free hands. Removing their ability to speak once more (I enjoy listening to them but it does get samey after a while), I have them get on the bed and assume the 69 position. Alice is on top, her pale ass placed firmly on Sophie's face while she buries her own face in her friend's pussy. I move my chair to the side of the bed to get a full view of these hot teen girls lapping at each other. Alice is supporting herself with her hands but Sophie's are free to roam over her friend's ass and back. I have Sophie start fingering Alice's asshole as well, slowly working one, then two, then three fingers in.

I watch the girls for a while - I need a break and this is better than cable. The room is filled with the small sounds of girl-on-girl sex. Eventually I get up and go over to where I have hidden the items.

"You know girls, sometimes one dick just isn't enough. Fortunately there is a solution."

With that, I allow the girls to pause their activities and look over at me as I hold up one small vibrator and one much larger strapon dildo (with extra dildo on the inside for insertion into the wearer).

"Oh, don't look like that. I know you two have played with toys together before. Think of this as the next step in your relationship."

I turn on the vibrator first: the buzzing sounds loud in the quiet room. Sophie still has three fingers buried in Alice's asshole, so it is relatively easy to replace those with the vibrator (which has a flared base to keep it in place). Sophie then scoots out from underneath, leaving Alice on all fours on the bed, a convenient position to allow me to insert the wearer's dildo into Alice's pussy and affix the strap. I unfortunately cannot see Alice's face as I do this, but a look into her mind shows a mix of alarm, pain, and some wonderment at how much artificial dick is currently inside both her holes.