A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 02: Sophie and Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice rolls onto her back, dildo rising into the air. It's not a monster but it is certainly bigger than me. Sophie gets on top of Alice and I ready the dildo at the entrance to Sophie's pussy (well lubricated by her own juices and Alice's saliva). The tip parts the folds of her pussy enough to keep it in place, so I move and watch the action from the side once more. As Sophie lowers her hips, impaling herself on the dildo, the girls stare straight at each other. Alice's eyes are begging forgiveness as Sophie's efforts to accomodate the dildo is clearly shown on her face. She doesn't manage to get more than two thirds inside her - that won't do. Rather than allow Sophie to slowly work the dildo into herself I get behind and push down hard on Sophie's ass. Sophie's legs give way and the dildo slams home, stretching her much abused pussy wider than ever before. Sophie's entire body shudders; if she could scream it would probably be heard in the rooms above and below us. In short order Sophie draws her knees back up and starts vigorously fucking herself on the dildo. Alice moves her hips to help. Each time Sophie's hips slam down she shudders, and soon so does Alice as the motion pounds her own dildo into her pussy and moves the vibrator in her ass.

My penis is starting to rise from it's slumber once more, but it still needs a little attention before it can reach full erection, so I have Sophie sit up (still with the dildo inside her) as I stand on the bed over Alice's head. Sophie more or less falls forward and finds my dick with her mouth as her hands grab my hips for support. She then proceeds to blow me while bouncing on the dildo - as her mouth is now effectively gagged I return speech to her, and her screams and groans vibrate my dick most pleasantly.

It doesn't take much of this before I am properly hard again. I move off the bed. Sophie's cries are audible for a short moment before I have her lower her upper body and lock lips with Alice. I go to the other end and admire the sight of the dildo sliding in and out of Sophie's pussy as she bounces on her friend, whose own holes are plugged with plastic dick. I have Sophie pause at the bottom of a downstroke, get into position and without ceremony penetrate her ass. This latest violation forces a fresh scream from Sophie, which is mostly lost into Alice's mouth. I look down to see my dick has disappeared completely into Sophie; the innocent teen ass which so invitingly jiggled in my face in tight shorts a scant few hours ago is now below me, straining to accommodate my penis as a fair-sized dildo is lodged inside her pussy.

I rise up a little, not enough to exit Sophie's ass completely but enough to give her some room to move. Sophie then resumes working the dildo as before. It's difficult, but eventually we manage to coordinate the timing of Alice's upwards thrusts, my downwards thrusts and Sophie's bouncing to ensure that either Sophie's pussy or ass is filled at all times. I release Alice's mental gag also, and for the next half hour or so muffled screams, grunts and moans join the rhythmic sounds of slapping flesh and the buzz of the vibrator.

When I feel myself building to climax I stop Sophie's movements. She is resting on top of Alice, her pussy stretched by the full length of the dildo inside her as I pound her ass with abandon. It isn't long before my dick pulses and once again I am cumming inside Sophie's round teen ass. I lie down on top of Sophie, my dick still buried in her. Alice is probably feeling quite squashed but I don't care as I rest on my bed of teenage girls and get my breath back.

The next few hours pass too quickly - at least, they do for me. I put the girls through their paces, trying different variations on the theme of one guy, two girls and some toys. Highlights include:

- a spitroast with Alice on all fours being vigorously fucked by her friend while she squeals and grunts around my dick, firmly lodged down her throat.

- a Sophie sandwich, with the smaller girl's arms and one leg wrapped around me as I stand, pumping her pussy while Alice stands behind her trying to push as much of the strapon into Sophie's ass as possible (and then some).

- both girls on their backs on the bed side by side with their heads hanging upside down, a perfect position for throatfucking them both as I grasp their breasts for leverage.

- lapdances from each girl; what they lack in dancing experience they make up for in access to all their holes as soon as their teasing gets too much for me.

Sadly all good things must come to an end; eventually my cellphone alarm beeps at me and it is time to bring events to a close. I finish fucking Sophie's ass (this time I had her don her tight green shorts and striped top so I could bend her over, pull the shorts to one side and fuck her ass). We all dress and leave the room.

A few minutes later the girls are back in the now dark train station, sitting on a bench and leaning against each other, fast asleep. I had of course wiped their memory of their entire ordeal. My abilities do not extend to placing false memories. Instead I have placed around them the rest of my earlier purchases from the mall - bags of clothes, makeup and other items, all the things they had intended to buy in town. It's the same chain stores everywhere, without receipts there's no telling in which branch the items were bought. The intention is that the girls will assume they had had a long day's shopping spree and been so tired they fell asleep on the way back.

(Yes, you are right to think this flimsy and ridden with logic holes. But one thing I have learned is that people will believe almost anything as long as it is mundane. Whatever doesn't fit is not noticed, explained away or just plain disregarded. Of course *you* aren't like that, you are too smart to tell yourself such obvious lies. Of course you are.)

I go to the platform opposite and watch the girls wake up and look blearily around themselves. Not a glance at me, half concealed in shadows several feet away. A peek in their minds shows mild surprise and confusion but no alarm at all. The girls talk to each other for a little bit before getting up, grabbing 'their' purchases and heading home. They are stiff and sore, but in their naivety they don't immediately understand why they hurt in the places they do (in fact they are probably writing it off now as the result of a day's traipsing around town - the power of the mundane easy answer). No, only I know what really happened.

Well, you do too, but who is going to believe you?

END