A Manhattan Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock spasmed and his come arched in a molten ribbon from Anne's face down her breasts. As she continued to pump and stroke him, his cock kept shooting and spurting come across her breasts and belly.

"UUHHH," groaned Torrey as Anne kept stroking him, his cock not able to stop the spasms. She finished by placing his spent but still hard cock back inside her. She raised her legs and pressed her pretty feet against Torrey's ass and pulled him in as she raised her hips, effectively milking him as his thrusts slowed down.

Torrey collapsed on next to Anne and both lovers gasped as they caught their breath. They'd only been back together for less than two hours and they had shared the best lovemaking that either of them could remember.

And the weekend had not even begun yet...

{Author's comment: Thank you for reading my story. I would very much like your feedback, either through your numerical vote, or through the feedback link below. I appreciate all feedback: good, bad, and indifferent, and I will respond to all comments.

12