All Comments on 'A Marine Called Jason Pt. 03'

by jock161

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
druunadruunaabout 19 years ago
Not the ending

I expected, but this whole series was a great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I miss Jason!

This is definetly not how I expected things to turn out when I first read A Marine Called Jason Pt.01 but I like it none the less. The first 3 pages made me cry like a baby! I hope you write more stories, I know I'd love to read them.

cadaryecadaryeabout 19 years ago
Sad but great!

I was devastated to see Jason die, but I loved the way this ended. Wonderful as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
"D

this was really not what i expected. i was kinda hoping jason ends up with brad. but nevertheless, it still insatiable! cant wait to read more! good work. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wonderful

That was amazing... I cried, I admit it! ;) I didn't particularly care for the whole uncle/nephew thing, but other that that, I loved the story. I've been scalding my eyes out on this old laptop because I couldn't stop reading. Oh yeah, and I'm also straight. So, all that to say, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved this

loved this story... jason's death made me want to cry.... wonderful writing on your part... keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

I really almost cried, and I'm not the crying type either. I'm really looking forward to more stories from you! Keep it up!

sachiaikosachiaikoalmost 19 years ago
Incredible.

I think you've got a great talent, and though i'm a bit sad at where the story went, i had to give props where they were due - this was a beautiful intense story, but there is something bittersweet in the fact that Jason never truly returned Brad's love, and that Brad always loved him though so many years.

The only thing i really didnt like were two things, one which is thelesser of the two evils is the sex-sounds - just was hard for me to read, its a matter of personal preference there. The other was the uncle/nephew thing. It came out of left field and i didnt feel fit in with the rest of the story.

You're ability to spin a good tale is evident. You're incredible talented and you really should be quite proud of working such a long and intense story up. It brought up so many emotions, heartache, sadness, love, tenderness and so much more i couldnt name it all.

Truly an inspiring piece.

Keep writing, baby. Beautiful. Proud to share the top scores with you.

Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for a hot, beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wondering if there is going to be a Pt. 04

I loved this story from the first word of Pt. 01. Now I am just wondering if there is going to be a Pt. 04 where he goes and adopts Jason Jr. I truly hope that there is.

Purr_AlainaPurr_Alainaover 18 years ago
And yet another..!

The third was even better than expected, even if it did make me cry, I guess that may have been what made it so good. I'll look forward to seeing a part four!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OH man

I loved this story! You had me balling like a baby and I'm not a cryer. Beautiful, just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Too bad

I eagerly read every installment of this story until the end when the incest ruined it for me. It was unnecessary and frankly, seemed to have nothing to do with the rest of the story or the character we'd already grown to know. So, unfortunately, gratuitous incest ruined a story that I'd found intriguing and emotional. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not bad

i liked the story. I was sad when jason died. I was also a little on the iffy side about the incest but hey to each is own. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AMAZING!

What an excellent story. I also cried when Jason died. Beautiful story!! Brad and Jason were completely in love, even though Jason never came out and said it. I just had a couple quips... I felt that Brad should have found love again, even if it wasnt as strong as what he felt for Jason. The uncle/nephew bit was kinky (and kinda sexy) but totally unnecessary in this story. The letters from the nun and Jason, Jr. deserve a part four, where I could see Brad living out his life and raising Jason Jr, and maybe finally finding another man.

All 'n all, this story was truly amazing and inspiring!

Lisa_1978Lisa_1978over 17 years ago
Sweet and sad

I really missed Jason in this one. The emotional connection was gone and that element was so beautiful in your other stories and I hated to see it die with Jason. Still, it was well done and it hit on my favorite fantasies of man on man and incest. I really wasn't expecting the incest and it was a very hot surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What the....

I have been folowing this story since day one, and was absolutely heartbroken that Jason died!!!! that just ruined it for me, i couldn't get over the fact. it was a sweet, wondeful story up till the end, and then it just plummeted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Published

This series should be published. You are a great writer. I would have gladly spent money to read this. Please dont stop writing. ~I~

MarisiaMarisiaover 16 years ago

This was a fantastic trilogy - until the end. I was completely enthralled with the story of Jason and Brad.... and even had tears rolling down my cheeks at Jason's funeral. I loved your description of the funeral and the meeting with Jason's friends. I was feeling so much for Brad. I wanted to reach out and hug him.... to help ease his pain. Very classy. But....

Why didn't you go further into the description of the encounter with the soldier in Toby's after the funeral? I wanted to know more detail. I even enjoyed that Brad hooked up with Toby. What sort of ruined it for me was the incest aspect. It wasn't necessary to the rest of the story and almost seemed a mockery of Jason. (maybe because I read all three parts at the same time/.)

The rest of your story was completely engaging - and made me want to read more.

The three parts together were very good though. Thank you for a good read. I needed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I don't want it to stop...!

Although I knew I was gay when I was 12,...(We had a great medcal encyclopedia!) I remained a virgin until I was 19 and met an USAF pilot training on A-10 Warthogs through family frieds at a nearby airbase. I would come home from college to the resort where my parents lived and visit and we kept up our "friendship" in full view of my parents and other USAF personnel he or the family knew from the base. They viewed him as a good big brother figure for me and friend. I was very mature for my age so our conversations were at an adult level...he was just a few years older than I was anyway. We both remained closeted until his death. His plane went down near the base due to technical failures. It was and is a good plane but he was among the first pilots to be trained for it after its USAF testing and certification. He was a bright, well intentioned man, a patriot and a credit to the USAF. I won't say more about him except that our country lost a "stand up" man who was my first and one of his first, gay partners. I am now in my fifties and still love him and miss the man and partner he would have been to me. The country lost one of it's best and brightest. It is sad that today young men and women who are gay and hold their country in such high esteem as to be willing to lay down their lives for it, are still rooted out, particularly in the Air Force and at the US Air Force Academy. My prayers of thanks to all who serve, male, female, gay or straight. God be with you.

Thank you for writing this story. I cried for him again. In later years I told my parents of our relationship. They said they knew and also knew we would tell them when the time was right. They missed him too.

ineedhimnowineedhimnowover 15 years ago
Appalling

Keep politics OUT of erotic stories. Yeah, the sex scenes in this were awesome and written very well. But to portray the anti-Vietnam war movement as being made up of elitist, snobby cowards REALLY pissed me off. You've conveniently chosen to ignore that they weren't being given any picnic by the government at home either.

Moreover, how dare you use terms like "gook" and show such contempt for the Geneva convention? You make Vietnam seem like a hellhole which is being "liberated" by the "brave, peaceful and honourable West". You even go so far as to make disgusting generalizations about how Vietnamese women "love American cocks" because they're bigger than those of their men.

Forgotten incidents like Mai Lai, eh? Or how 25 million square miles of forest got napalmed to the ground? And as for those Vietnmanese women I mentioned earlier- How about all the times they DIDN'T want any "American cock" but still had it forced into them? How about the fact that, before the war, most of them weren't prostitutes?

Like I said: Please don't take something as shameful as our history in Vietnam and make it seem heroic- It's an insult to every person, Vietnamese and American who died because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

That was a great read. The best story I have read on here. No matter what anyone else says. From beginning to end that was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A work of art.

When Brad got the news that Jason was gone from Toby I thought it was a mistake and in the end everything was going to fine and Jason would walk through the doors and they would make love again...but after the church scene it became a reality. It was bringing back memories of what it was like when a close relative of mine passed and the struggles afterward. A Marine Called Jason made me genuinly cry and it takes a lot for me to cry. This story was more than an exotic story...it was a work of art that shows what love is and what it means to love even when they're gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent writing...

I was shocked to find writing of this quality on literotica. Whether or not you agree with the politics or the general premise of the story I think anyone would be hard pressed to find fault with the development of the story and the writing in general. Excellent job. I agree with the other poster, you should consider getting it published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the worst part.

I was expecting jason to die by the end of the first part, so that doesn't bother me. however, I think this is the worst of the 3 parts to your story. a lot of it drags on, and I can't say i'm a fan of the incest. Also the transition (or lack thereof) between the scene with jack and then the scene with toby was jarring. I loved the quality of writing (typos aside) in the first two parts, but this just falls short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved it

I loved it!!..all but theincest..could have really done without it...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Epic.

Loved this. I've read many stories on this site, and this is by FAR the best set of stories that I've ever had the pleasure to lay eyes on. And to anyone else who says that this is a bad story, I say suck it.

jock161, I applaud you, and beg for more!

Avid reader,

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more please!

wow, some very sad stuff that was unexpected happened. I was hoping for a happy ending but it wasn't meant to be. Though it is kinda funny how Brad is still getting plenty of loving. I can't wait to see what's going to happen with "Jason Jr." - maybe like father...like son? Maybe a real happy ending this time? Will he also become a Marine? Ah! I'm excited to see what you will write next. Thanks for sharing! :)

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 14 years ago
luved it!

ls that the end? well written. luved everything bit of it. pls continue if u can. Jah bless!

bkluvrbkluvralmost 14 years ago
ohhhhhh

please that can't be the end, your story is screaming for a hot euro-asian for Brad to save, fuck and live happily ever after with.

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

Omg! I almost ried when Jason died and then Brad was so heartbroken. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Thank you for not giving this story a happy ending. It just wouldn't have fit right, would have insulted the reader a little. The second half kind of wanders off, I guess you had a plan for it at some point, but this seems like it was a story about Brad and Jason, and without Jason it loses a lot. Nephew thing was a little creepy, but from chapter 1 to half way through 3 an excellent, excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Almost cried? I did cry and am not ashamed to say so.

Brad was a Marine, and once a Marine always, so i have absolutely no doubt in my mind Jase will have his Uncle Brad to care for him, as it should be. But for you Marines out there, remember you are human too and let the ones you love and love you be here for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've read this story multiple times, and each time I love it even more. You are an exceptional writer. I wish there had been more at the end, seeing how Brad interacts with Jason's son, since we know there is no way he would leave Jase in Vietnam. Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope many others enjoy this as much as I did.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 12 years ago
Trash

First you made me cry when Jason died. That I could have forgiven but not finishing it was truly horrid.

I also didn't like the wandering part of the incest. It kind of felt like you stuck it in there. Here I think I'm reading a love story between a Marine and a Navy SEAL then you go and have Brad be sexual with his nephew. That's the other thing I didn't understand. If Jason and Brad where 19 at the beginning of the story, how old is he when has sex with his 18 year old nephew? Plus Jason now has a 17 year old son? Now I see why you don't have a part 4 here, I'll probably find it at Nifty or ASTOR where they have lax age requirements unlike literotica does.

It was going very well, but overall the ending made the story turn from heart rending emotional to utter trash.

TaGiMLTaGiMLover 12 years ago
Please finish it...

Its been a long time since I've read a story so moving and sad that it drove me to tears. I am so impressed with your writing, but also very disappointed that you chose not to finish it. I'm not sure the relationship with Hunter is in his best interest, but I would have liked the opportunity to see what you would have done with the plot line concerning Jason's son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
beyond cruel

the story was awesome .

it was tender and heartbreaking, but u were

beyond cruel not to finish the story.

i was reading this in a dunkin donuts

wiping my eyes as i cried only to have

u end the story there. i cant believe

u wrote all that to stop there, u

ripped my heart out and threw it on the

floor and then stepped on it, cruel beyond words

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chrishia2002

Ok this story rocked. I am a female but the story was great. I cried my ass off when Jason died i just knew him and brad were gonna be together. I was hopping that he faked his death too be with brad. ( what can i say I'm a hopeless romantic and maybe seen too many spy movies.) Well if there is more please write more. If this was a book i would so buy it. Thanks for the love.

Chrishia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story is updated

I found this story updated on nifty: http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/military/marine-called-jason/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I can't believe the ending.

Ahh no! I can't believe it's over. I loved this story: tender and romantic and only descending into melodrama on occasion. I'm curious about Jason and Hunter... I wish there was another part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love it

hey there is another part!!! follow the links here http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/military/marine-called-jason/ just fixed the errors :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
spoiler ish

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/military/marine-called-jason/

theres more parts there. but warning 4 & 5 are kinda weird, they are like dreams but 6 is good, hes back to normal and jason isnt dead anymore, cause that was part of his dream. read them guys :)

ofcourseillmakeoneofcourseillmakeoneabout 12 years ago
spoiler ish continued

forgot to say that i think those were written by a different person.

tho they are still good if you wanna read.

but i still would like to see what the first author wanted

mattchu_pichumattchu_pichuabout 12 years ago
How can you say?

Different person? I have read every word both here and at Nifty, and they read like the same author. Yes, chaps 4 & 5 get a little weird, but there's a twist that sort of settles it. Very interesting.

mattchu_pichumattchu_pichuabout 12 years ago
Wrong

And the true website is: http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/military/marine-called-jason/

If you try the other, you get an error message because there is no gap- cal led

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Twilight, gay version

I guess even some guys dream about their Edward Cullen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
God, that was a blow to the stomach!

Poor Brad. So he found out that when he was saying a romantic goodbye to Jason, Jason was already a happy dad. It's unfair, it's an insult to his feelings for Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
rings a bell....

It must be based on real life events, coz I've read similar stories. There was one about a woman who fell in love with a man, despite the man being openly gay and already in a relationship. She was so in love that she accepted him and his bf, and they lived together under the same roof for several years during which time she had to watch the two in love. And when they both happily died, she was left alone with all the memories and a broken heart. But the story was all about the guy. He was like Jason: unique, irresistible and everybody's favorite.

I don't know if these writers are trying to give us a message, that people who sacrifice in love always end at the bottom of the jar. And since we like such stories, we probably approve of that, too.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Not sure if these people are the same person but this story is also on other sites. It is continued in very ,much detail on gaydemon.com , under the story section, search marine jason. there are many more parts showing the future.

kirebankirebanabout 11 years ago

this chapter was well written, but i wish that i didn't start to read it...

jason's death was too sad for me... i believe that this story could develop perfectly with him alive. tragedy is not a must for a good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sad story

Who wouldn't cry when Jason died? Brad LOVED him and in his own way, Jason loved Brad back, and even admitted that in his notes/letters. Can Jason's son come to the USA and develop a relationship with Brad? That would be more believable than Hunter's relationship with Brad. Hunter seems too self-centered. What happened to the budding relationship with Jack Burnside? Poor Brad seems lost without a steady lover, someone who can develop a relationship with him and sustain that love. Brad will never fully forget Jason and he shouldn't either.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago
I absolutely hate sad endings.

I do. I really, really do. I wish it didn't have to end this way. I love the story but I hate the ending... it happens to me all the time.

I wish Jason didn't have to die... great, now I'm gonna be depressed for a few hours...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

It's hard to believe that you're gay. Only a straight man would worship or glorify masculinity and heroism like this. I would've regarded this as OK as any regular erotica, but the added romantic context is inconsistent to the point of hypocrisy. Most of us like to fall in love unaided by any perversion. Good writing, though.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
tragic

I sobbed and sobbed.

then i was angry that you got Hunter involved with Brad. I didnt see the point anf now there is a Jason Jnr?

baikalisanbaikalisanover 10 years ago
This was so sad.....

I cried. A lot. I'm mad you put the nephew with him sexually Jason's son would be a more believable fit, but for some reason the years aren't adding up in my head. I didn't feel through the story that that many years had passed between Ling and Hunter. I'm sure there probly isn't more written on this story but I wish there was, you left a whole lot of questions unanswered for me.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My second, perhaps third time reading this

(Spoiler alert for the sequel of this story.)

I've read this before and it tore my heart out. Luckily there was a happy ending and before all that, the epic description of how Brad and Jason reunited from the nightmare that separated them for so long. But it's odd that now I can't find the sequel all over the web except for the mobile version of gaydemon.com (yeah it has vanished from the desktop version of the site, and nifty). Plus, this has already been published. Find it on Amazon under the name Awakening Within by Sebastian Couder.

Reading it for a second (maybe third, I don't remember), I still can't help crying. I cried when Jason died, of course, and then when Brad went back to Vietnam in the sequel, to Toby's and Trent and read the two letters by Jason, which really choked me hard and almost stopped me from finishing my dinner. And later when Brad woke up and finally met Jason again in Toby's, wow I can't imagine anybody who's not moved by that. When the two guys are at last happily together, I particularly loved the part they joked about each other becoming old. –"How old were we when we met each other?" –"We were both 19." I was SO touched by that.

All in all, just want to say, thank you for such a great story!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 10 years ago
Title wrong: should be Navy Seal called Jason

Just read the story and loved it even tho it is 9 years old now. The age thing did seem off. Both Brad & Jason seemed early-mid 20's. And like another comment I thought something was missing between the incident with Jack Burnside and Toby. Could have had at least several paragraphs with Jack. And as my title noted Brad was the marine, Jason was the navy seal. Still it was a great read and lots of hot action in addition to bringing the occasional tear. Thanks for writing.

music4life6661music4life6661over 9 years ago

This was so sad! I cried... A lot. I really wish that there was more to this story.

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonover 8 years ago
This story is stolen!

I'm really mad right now. This story was not written by this guy - he stole it. The real author is Peterbilt, and he posted it on Nifty and GayDemon, and this is just a part of it, the real story is waaay longer. I think it is shameful that people do this. Authors put a lot of time and effort into writing a story and for a guy to steal it like this and post as his own is just shameful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tear jerker

It is well written tugging at the emotional strings. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Waiting for more!!!!

SweetoverflowSweetoverflowover 7 years ago
Wow..!

Amazing story ,great plot ..too bad this story isnt going to finish..:(

10 years since the last submit..

Author sure didn know how to hung his readers for good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

The whole story is on www.gaydemon.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You plagiarist this is not your work!!

This is not your story, the original by peterbilt on gay demon is literally over 100 chapters. You've taken a very small part of his novel and tried to replicate it (badly) if you don't have the talent don't steal from someone who does. I would recommend to anyone that's read this and enjoyed it at all to go read the original.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous