A Marine Called Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just lie like this for awhile, okay?" he said.

"Yes. Your cock feels good throbbing up inside me, and your muscles feel good against my back."

"Man, I wish I could have you with me out on a patrol. We could lie like this under the stars while I wait to take my shot."

"Somehow I think me being out there would impede the mission," I said.

"Being with you gets me re-charged," he said.

"I don't know if that should be a compliment or not…..I get you charged up to go out and kill." I felt him tense and he was silent. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"It's true," he said. "Awful as it sounds, it's true. But I don't consider it killing. It's called a kill but to me, it's taking out the enemy, nothing more nothing less, just like anybody else. Just like you would do. You have to stay focused on that."

"I'm terrified something will happen to you, Jason," I said in a choked, husky whisper.

He snuggled tighter against me and pressed one big hand hard over my right pec. "Don't be," he said. "I'm the best damned shot in the company. Nothing's going to happen to me."

"Somewhere out there, they've got a best shot," I said.

He laughed and his abs rippled against my back. "With what, a pea shooter? They gotta see you to shoot you. I'm an expert at camouflage, too. You could walk right over me and not even know I was there."

"You're an expert at anything you do," I said as I took his big hand in mine and held it tight against my chest. He flicked my tits and squeezed them between his fingers. I traced my fingers over his. He had such big hands, with long, thick fingers that could wrap so comfortably around a bayonet, and around a man's neck with deadly intent, or hold a rifle with such ease and deadly accuracy. He was indeed a highly trained and skilled killing machine. It was awesome to me that he could so easily turn into a skilled lover.

Chapter Four

One day about noon there was an explosion in the ally behind us that took out most of the building across the alley blew out a big chunk of our facility. I was thrown against a wall….maybe through it….I didn't remember anything till I woke up in the hospital. It was a four-bed ward but two of the beds were empty and the other guy wasn't in the room when I woke up. I found out from the nurse that I had a lot of cuts and bruises, broken ribs, dislocated shoulder and a broken wrist. A couple of the guy visited me and told me another guy, Gordon Brown, was in intensive care with both legs badly mangled and internal injuries. Another guy, Joey Anderson, was killed. I hurt for them, but mostly I was pissed at the VC.

When Jason called my unit they simply told him I was in the hospital. Now I heard the heavy boots coming down the hall and knew instinctively that it was Jason. He was walking fast and hard. But a few steps from the door he slowed and walked in nonchalantly, chuckling under his breath.

"And you thought it was going be me," he said.

"Don't start."

"Does this mean I have to go find Steve till you…….?"

"Don't.….start," I said again.

"Hey, I just kidding, you know that. No, what I'm going to do is have the nurses turn you over on your stomach. You're going to be here for a few days, there's no sense letting that tight butt of yours go to waste. I think the bed will hold our combined weight."

I swore at him.

"They have no idea how this has impeded the war effort," he went on. "Shit, I'm not going to be able to hit a dam thing till you're recuperated."

"If it comes to that, go find Steve," I said. "We can't loose the war on account

of me."

"And we can't win it on account of me," he said. "But I'm not going looking

for Steve."

"I can handle it," I said. "I know how you are." I tried to sound light-hearted but somehow, I was afraid Steve had become a sticking point between us, otherwise he wouldn't have come up.

"I'll survive," he said. "Just don't spend too much time in that bed, or I am going to be crawling in there with you."

He sat and talked for awhile; longer than I expected because I knew how Jason felt about hospitals. I could tell after awhile that he was forcing it. He didn't want to be there in the hospital. I punched his shoulder and told him to go down to Toby's and have a beer. I was really telling him to go find Steve without saying the words but I don't know whether he caught that.

"Naw, I'm fine," he said.

We talked some more, and I was happy that he seemed to be as comfortable and okay with our conversation as he was when we were having sex.

"Hey, this isn't going to get you sent on R&R, is it?" he asked.

"Would that be so bad?"

"It wouldn't be good for the war effort, me going to Toby's and not finding you there."

"It's good to know that I'm essential to the war effort," I said.

"You know, that's not all that's between us," he said in a funny tone that I'd never heard before. "It scared me when they told me you were in the hospital. I know I'm going to meet a girl and fall in love and get married someday but….I'm never going to forget us."

"Just know I'll always there, any time you need me or want me, any place, for anything," I told him.

"That's a pretty broad statement."

"I meant it to be."

"Do me a favor," I said.

"What's that?" he asked.

"When you do meet the lucky girl and decide to get married, let me know, would you? I want to know when to stop hoping and dreaming."

"Let you know, hell, you're gong to be there, as my best man."

"I don't know if I could do that."

"You'll be there, then, as a groomsman. I definitely want you at the bachelor party."

"I guess I could handle that," I said.

"The way I've pictured it in my mind, you could spend my last night of freedom with me for our own private bachelor party."

"Talking like that, it doesn't sound like you're not ready to get married for a long time," I said.

"I will be when the time comes. But I want to hang onto this as long as I can."

"You've got me for as long as you want," I said. "Married or not," I added.

"You would help me cheat on my wife, is that what you're saying?"

"Absolutely. Although I wouldn't consider it cheating, with another guy."

"Point well taken. I'll have to give that some real hard thought. What about you, you'll meet somebody and get married and have kids."

"None of the above," I said. "If I do meet somebody you and I both know it won't be a woman. And I can't imagine any relationship so strong that it would exclude you if you ever needed me. Nothing's ever going to replace this for me." I paused for a moment then went on. "I'm going to say this, Jason…..I know you don't like to get sappy, but it has to be said this one time, then I'll never speak of it again. I love you, man." I barely got the words squeezed out and I reached out and touched his hand, just briefly….a touch….nothing more…..I didn't hold it or anything.

"Fuck, man……." He looked away as if he were trying to escape my words. "That's more than just sappy. That's…fuck, that's deep."

"You can't be surprised. You must have known," I said.

"Maybe…..maybe I knew something, but it jolted me to hear you say it," he said. I hoped he would say something in return but he didn't and I understood that he couldn't. He didn't have it in him; he just wasn't built that way. The other guy, my room mate, came hobbling in on crutches and we had to turn the conversation to sports and women and bitching about the army.

It would be the only time Jason came to the hospital. I don't know if he went back to Toby's that night for a beer, or the other three nights I was in the hospital but it didn't matter. I don't know if he looked for Steve. I got out and was put back on duty which was fine with me. Deep down, despite the bitching, I wanted to do my part in the war. And I was good at it, getting information out of the prisoners that the likes of Jason brought in. I think that's why I sort of got preferential treatment, because I was good. I could get a pass about anytime I wanted it. It got so lax that there were overnight passes made out with my name and signed, ready for me to pick up. The prisoners could wait; the colonel knew I would be primed to go to work on them when I got back.

As soon as I was able, I was in Toby's keeping my vigil. The cuts and bruises were healed to the point where they made me look rugged and tough. The wrist was still a bit tender but the shoulder was okay. The ribs were the slowest to heal; I knew I would have to be damned careful in bed with Jason. After two beers I headed for the rest room. There was Steve hunkered down, his back against the wall and a young soldier hunkered over him feeing him his cock. I went ballistic.

"Are you nuts!" I said as I grabbed the soldier's shoulder and pulled him away. His cock jerked out of Steve's mouth with a loud noise and swung around and the soldier grabbed it as if it hurt swinging like that. "You stupid fuck! The wrong guy walks in and sees that, we'll have the MPs or Shore Patrol crawling all over the place and there goes Toby's Bar."

I pulled Steve to his feet. He'd had too much to drink. I shoved him at the soldier who was trying to get his pants buttoned up over the lump of his manhood.

"Get you and your soldier boy a room," I growled.

I didn't tell Toby about the incident. No need for him to worry since I'd taken care of it. I had another beer and talked to Toby and had another beer. I was reaching my limit. I had a nice buzz on but another beer would make me unsteady on my feet, and my mouth had a tendency to get unsteady too when I had too much to drink.

"Doesn't look like he's going to show," Toby said.

"You would tell me if he was already in earlier, wouldn't you?" with a wary grin.

"Yes, unless he asked me not to."

"Did he? Was he?"

"No."

I downed my beer. "I'm heading back," I said. I walked back to the compound

and headed for the barracks. No sense wasting good sack time. I barely got to sleep when someone woke me.

"Hey, there's somebody at the gate to see you. Says it's important."

My heart sank. God, he was hurt. Or worse! I pulled on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and socks and rushed out of the barracks, across the grass to the guard shack. I saw him standing there in full combat gear, just the way I'd wanted to see him. I was relieved he was alive but still in a panic that something was seriously wrong.

"I need to talk to you," he said.

The guard stepped out of the shack to give us privacy.

"Talk," I said.

"I couldn't make it to Toby's tonight. I'm being relocated temporarily."

"Relocated where?" I asked.

"Qui Nhon. There are a couple of VC snipers up there causing a lot of mischief," he said.

"They called you to go all the way to Qui Nhon? Okay, I guess they wanted the best." He was like a bionic man. Like steel. There was no hint of a thought that he might be the one taken out. "How long?" I asked.

"I don't know. Till the job is done. It can take days, even weeks, just to set it up. They're good. Their guys haven't been able to take them out. We leave at 0700 hours. Can you get out tonight?"

"Yes. Just give me a minute to….oh, shit, I tore up my pass!" And I knew there were no more signed passes waiting. I stuck my head out of the shack. "What time do you go off duty?" I asked the guard.

"0700 hours," he replied.

"You know I had a pass, you saw me tear it up. Will you let me out and back in? My brother's being relocated and we'd like to spend some time together before he leaves in the morning."

"Sure, but that's not going to clear you if you get stopped by the MPs or Shore Patrol," the guard said.

"We'll dodge them," Jason said.

"If you don't, tell them to call the guard shack. I'll try to cover for you. I doubt they're going to stop a Seal in full combat gear except to kiss his boots."

I ran back to finish getting dressed. Luckily I'd already showered. When I got back to the gate Jason and the guard were talking and laughing like old friends.

"Hey, we owe you big time," Jason told the guard as he left.

"Forget it."

We took off down the street

"Do you want to get a room?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you think we can?"

We went up and down side streets and ducked in and out of alleys to get to the Trent Hotel without being seen. The desk clerk eyed Jason with suspicion, and with good cause, him being in full battle dress.

"What's going on?" he asked, indicating Jason in full combat uniform.

"I just got back in and I had them drop me off in town," Jason said.

It seemed to satisfy the man. We went upstairs. Inside Jason closed the door and bolted it and took off his helmet.

"Will you wanted to see me in this getup," he said.

"Yes. Dam, you look awesome. So damned studly. If I saw you stalking me I think I would lay down my weapon and surrender."

"No you wouldn't. Besides, the point is for you not to see me." He started taking his gear and uniform off, laying everything neatly on the chair and floor.

"I don't know how you maneuver with all of that equipment," I said.

"It's part of you. It's an extension of your body, everything serving a purpose."

I was naked before he was because he had a lot more to take off. Or maybe I was acting too eager but I didn't care. I cared less when I saw the way he was looking at me as he stripped his uniform off, with that hungry look in his eyes.

"God, you never looked so good," he said.

I didn't like the way he said it. It sounded oddly like he expected it to be our last time together, and it left a pain in the pit of my stomach. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and watched him. Every move he made was a thing of beauty. He was slowly transformed from a deadly fighting man to a naked stud; two hundred pounds of solid, ripped muscle. When he was down to his shorts I took over. I slid off the bed to take them off of him.

"I know you don't like me down on my knees but I have to have some of this first," I said as I sucked his cock in my mouth. He didn't object but he didn't leave me on my knees very long. I was kissing his hard, muscular thighs when he cupped his hands in my armpits and lifted me up to sit on the edge of the bed. It was a thing with him; he said being on your knees was an execution position. I wondered why he would think that, but I didn't ask. I didn't want to know. He stood between my legs at the edge of the bed and pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. After a moment he put his hand around my head and set one foot up on the mattress and laid me back across the bed so he could straddle my chest. He cradled my head in his hands and fucked my face.

I ran my hands over his muscles. I never tired of feeling his smooth strength. He set his balls on my mouth then raised farther up over me, practically sitting on my face with his butt spread open, and sat down on my face. I was surprised when I felt his hand on me….he never touched me like that but he was heading for my ass. I flung my legs out and pulled my hips up off the mattress to offer myself to him. He massaged my hole and probed then shoved his finger inside me. I moaned around his cock as his hard, big fingers, long and thick, bore into me like a small cock. Even bigger than some cocks I'd seen. I groaned louder and squealed when he found my prostate. I was amazed how the dam thing worked; it just lay there inside of me with all the rest of my internal organs with no feeling what-so-ever till something touched it then it showed no mercy. Neither did Jason. He rubbed the nut/gland and tapped it gently with his finger tips. I went nuts, groaning and whimpering around his cock and twisting my butt around.

"I think you need something bigger than my finger," he said with a grin.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved down between my legs. He unceremoniously popped my hole with his cock but went no farther. I squeezed my sphincter tightly around the rim and grimaced from the pain.

"Godd, that feels good, you're so tight, your ass muscles are so powerful." After a few seconds he asked, "Do you want some more?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please, yes sir……fuck, man, just give it to me."

Laughing, he eased eleven inches of hot, thick cock inside me. My eyes rolled back in my head as he skewered me on his huge meat and I groaned as he started fucking me.

"When you're ready to come, I want it in my mouth," I said.

"Sure. Man, you really like the stuff, don't you?"

"I want to take the taste of you back with me," I said.

He fucked me slowly, gently, like he was making love to me, although I knew he wasn't. I knew how he liked to get right into it…..he was very physical….he liked to fuck…..yet he was being so gentle and I had to wonder about that, too.

"You don't have to make love to me," I said.

"I'm not, but I want it to be as much for you as it is for me," he said.

"Fuck me then," I said. "Fuck me like you always do; like you know you want to."

He fucked me. He really fucked me, like a machine. I had to chew on my shorts to muffle my outcries. Surprisingly, he fucked me for nearly an hour…..the first time. Usually he fucked hard and fast and got off right away the first time then the all the other times would last longer. But he seemed intent on building up a real head of steam for the first round. Suddenly he pulled his cock out.

"You said you wanted it," he said hoarsely as he crawled up over me on his knees, fisting his cock. I opened my mouth and he held my head just right to make a target. Suddenly he was shooting out great long thick ropes of come. Some hit my face but most of it found the target and my mouth quickly filled up. It was running out of the corner of my mouth by the time he was done. He leaned up to squeeze his cock and milk out the rest of it into my mouth. I wallowed it around for a moment, savoring the texture and the taste of him.

"Was that enough for a taste to take back with you?" he asked.

I mumbled with my mouth full, unable to speak.

He put his thumb on my chin to push my jaw down and open my mouth. "That is hotter than hell, seeing my come in your mouth."

I wallowed my tongue in the pool of warm come while he watched.

"Swallow it now," he said.

I opened my throat and let the stuff slide down.

"Aww, fuck, that is hot!"

We rested and talked for awhile but I knew he would want it again, and I was ready, willing and able to give it to him on command. I would've loved to stretch him out and suck his cock and make love to him and worship his body but I was happy with anything he wanted to do. I did suck him, as I often did, to another hardon. It was a time when I was able to gulp and pull his cock into my throat for a minute or so before he got hard.

"You need to rest, let me do the work this time," I chided him as I moved astraddle him. I raised up, aimed his cock and sat down on it.

"Ohh, Goddd!" he groaned.

I twisted around and slid back and forth on his loins, making his cock lob around inside me.

"Ohh, Fuck, I love it when you do that."

I rode him for a half hour, most of that time fighting down my own climax. It was always there, on the verge, ready to happen, with his cock pounding my prostate. I was getting good at holding off.

"I wanta come," I told him.

"Hey, it's your show," he said.

I rode him hard as I worked myself up. It didn't take long. It was only a matter of letting go, not holding it back. At the crucial moment I sat down hard and rode back and forth with his cock buried inside me instead of up and down. I hit his face with a volley of come and he quickly held both hands down in front of my cock to shield himself from it. I shot all over his hands and he was a mess. I sucked in fresh air to keep the stars away.

"Fuck, man, you sure needed that, didn't you?" he said, lying there helpless and covered with come. He didn't know what to do. He had my come all over his face and he couldn't wipe it off because his hands were full of come. He started to reach for the sheet but I stopped him.