A Marine Called Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take care of it," I said. I took his hands and flattened them on his stomach, dumping the come out and smearing it all over him. Then I leaned up and began kissing the come off his face and lapping it off his forehead sucked if off of his chest. All the while I was rubbing the stuff over his hard abs.

"Fuck this is hot, like a come bath and massage." Yeah, he was coming around, I thought, with a smile.

I cleaned him up with my tongue. He squirmed under me as I licked the stuff out of the deep ridges of his abs.

We didn't waste much time recuperating. We didn't have the time and I wanted to give him all he needed to sustain him until he came back; and myself, too.

He was fucking me for the second time when he said, "I'm getting close, where do you want it?"

I told him to go ahead and shoot in my ass. He always left me a little dazed and disoriented when he fucked me. It was so intense and usually non-stop. It took me a minute for my brains to settle after he blew his load inside me. He paused enough to pull out and lie beside me but his cock didn't go down all the way and when it did, it raised right back up almost on command.

"Shit, is that thing on a switch?" I asked.

On my stomach, he mounted me again. He pulled me up to my knees and pulled my butt back hard onto his cock. I picked up on it and met his thrusts with my ass. He hunkered up over me, astraddle my butt, and fucked me unmercifully. The position, the tilt of my butt, seemed to let him go even deeper. He fucked me so hard that the head of the bed banged against the wall. Finally, he stopped, pulled out, stepped off the bed and pulled the bed several feet away from the wall. Then he climbed back on and resumed fucking me. My own pleasure was so intense and without letup. It was like one continuous, unending climax. My body did, in fact, responded periodically with a load of come…..I don't know where it all came from….but it was almost out of my control.

He shot me full, as if it were his first load that he'd saved up for me. Relieved, his legs started to tremble. I leaned forward and collapsed on the bed and he collapsed on top of me. I was lying in the warmth of my own come.

"Dam, you know how to fuck," I said, a little out of breath.

We rested for a short while and I felt his cock growing hard inside me yet again.

"Feels like you flipped the switch," I said.

"Is it okay if I stay in there?" he asked. "I don't have to fuck you or anything; we'll roll over on our sides so I'm not crushing you."

We lay spooned, his cock throbbing in me. It was one of my favorite positions, and I think his. I fully expected him to fuck me again but it was enough for the moment.

It would be hard to say whether he fucked me two, three, four times or if it was just one long, continuous fuck, for his cock never completely went down.

When he'd had enough of my ass I pulled my pillow down with me down on the bed so I was facing his manhood. I took his cock in my mouth and went to sleep. I dreamed about us, and I was angry when I woke up but it was nice that I still had his cock in my mouth. I looked up and Jason was lying there watching me. He smiled and that turned into a laugh.

"You've been laying there sucking on my cock like a baby taking a tit," he said.

"Your milk's got more protein in it than mother's milk, though," I said.

He looked at his watch.

"Is it time for you to go?" I asked.

"Getting close."

I went to work on his cock full force. Before it was completely hard I moved to his balls then nuzzled down under them and went for his ass.

"Ohhh, fuck……we can't do this," he said as he pulled me up beside him. "You know what's gonna happen if I get started."

So we lay together. It was like he didn't want to let go of me. I looked at his watch again.

"We ought to shower so you can get back," I said.

It was fun showering together. I washed his body without it turning sexual; it was more erotic for me. When he was drying off I took the towel to do it for him.

"I want to tell you goodbye," I said.

I kissed each of his pecs. I kissed his abs then down to his thighs and buried my face in his crotch to breath in the clean male aroma of him. I turned him around and kissed each side of his butt. It was he who pulled them apart so I could kiss his asshole. I stood up and he turned to face me. Before I knew what was happening he put his arms around me, one across my shoulders the other around my waist and with his hand on my butt.

"I want to tell you good-bye…..like this," he said as he pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes. It was such a tender, passionate kiss, laced with desperation and a dozen other emotions that neither of us could sort out or even cared about. I felt the surging tingle all through me but oddly neither of us got hard.

"Looks like I wore it out," he said as we parted and he looked at his cock.

"It wasn't that kind of kiss," I said.

"No. No, I guess it wasn't," he said.

I watched him get dressed. It was a meticulous process, putting on each piece of gear and equipment.

"You get your ass back here in one piece when you're done," I said.

"I will. Don't worry, nothing's going to happen. They called for the best and that's what they got," he said.

"Your self confidence is as sexy as you are. Just hearing you talk like that gives me a hardon."

"Well, you're going to have to take care of it yourself. I've got a job to get done," he said. By his tone he had turned into that steely-hard, professional that made him the man he was.

We walked back to my barracks and stood at the gate. He looked at his watch again. "I'm running late, can you get me a ride to my unit?" he asked the guard.

We stood and talked small talk till a Jeep pulled up.

"Where are you headed?" I asked him. He didn't tell me; just gave me a blank look. I stood and watched him drive away.

"Where's he headed?" the guard asked me.

"He didn't tell me."

"Special Ops, isn't he?"

"Navy Seal. I think he's a sniper, but he's never said so."

"Navy Seal and a sniper? He's gotta have a pair of the biggest balls in the navy," the guard said.

"He has," I said, but the guard didn't get my meaning.