A Marine's Loving Family Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gave them a bit more than 'half', I'm afraid," admitted Zelda. "And 'silly' isn't the only way they fucked me. Those boys are insatiable. You must think I'm a real slut," she blushed again; surprised at herself for being so frank with someone she had only just met. And Chet's sister, at that.

"Not in the least," smiled the girl. Pulling the older woman back against her own warm and inviting breasts, she continued to caress Zelda's soft skin, letting her hands trail down to the silky patch of hair covering her mound and then cupping her quivering cunt lips. "Tell me all the juicy details, Sweetie. Believe me, I know what those two guys can do to a girl's resistance."

"Well, I must admit that there wasn't a whole lot of 'resistance' on my part," gasped the woman as Darla's skilled fingers slid between the lips of her pussy and ignited sparks in her rapidly swelling clit. "And I'm not going to be able to resist much of that either, if you keep it up very long," she sighed, pressing her butt tighter into the young, black girl's grinding crotch.

"I hope not," giggled Darla as she eased the other woman back onto a lush chaise lounge and began removing her own clothing. Trailing soft, nibbling kisses from the older woman's full, sensuous lips to her finely shaped ears and down across her neck and shoulders, she lightly flicked Zelda's turgid nipples with the tip of her tongue. As she gently sucked from one hard nubbin to the other, tugging each one with her pearly white teeth, her hand was busily exploring the hot, moist inner regions of the woman's pussy.

"Oh my," exclaimed Zelda between gasps of pleasure. "Another first for me. I've never made love with another woman before. "Hmmm, that feels marvelous, you sweet girl. You're going to have me cumming all over you in no time, I think."

"That's the idea," whispered Darla as she continued trailing kisses, licks and little nips across Zelda's flat stomach and down to her, now steaming cunt. Sucking her pussy lips into her luscious mouth and flicking her protruding clit with her thumb, she began to slowly and sensuously fuck the thoroughly aroused woman with her stiff, pointed tongue until Zelda arched her pelvis tightly against the girl's ravishing mouth and felt a tremendous orgasm begin to sweep through every pore of her wanton body.

Slowly regaining her senses, Zelda pulled the gorgeous young woman up onto her and pressed her hands tightly against Darla's full ass cheeks, pulling their bodies together and they began grinding their pelvis' and clits together. Opening her mouth to Darla's probing tongue, she tasted her own love juices on the girls lips and was soon lost in another crashing orgasm, followed soon by Darla's as well. Then the sensuous girl moved up to straddle Zelda's head and lowered her dark pink pussy onto the woman's eagerly searching tongue. As hot as she was, it took only moments before Darla cried out with yet another shattering orgasm.

For the next hour of so, the two giggling women tried one sexy garment after another on the older woman. "Oh, these are wonderful," sighed Zelda. "But I still can't afford them, I'm afraid."

"Don't worry about it," laughed Darla. "Consider them a promotion gift from 'The Last Taboo' and I'll write it off as a business expense. Believe me, the shop can afford it and you look absolutely stunning in them. But if we don't get dressed before those two horny dudes get back, we'll never make that plane.

Later, as the jet liner carried them through the dark night, heading for the coast and Incest Island, Robbie introduced them to his flight attendant buddy who was only too happy to initiate each of them into the "Mile High Club" in the tiny restroom in back of the plane. "He's definitely a member of the Island family," smiled Rob to himself as each of his friends and his beautiful grandmother returned to their seats, exhausted and thoroughly satiated.

12