All Comments on 'A Masterful Seduction by the Book'

by MsQuote

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story, it really drew me in. I like how you have 2 strangers meeting randomly and connecting and the unfolding of their relationship. Both characters are well developed and appealing.

Great first chapter, I hope it is the first... of many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

I hope this is only the beginning. Well written and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

This is what that 50 Shades crap wants to be when it grows up. Oh, I might quibble a tiny bit with some small details, like leaving a bound sub alone and no safe word, but this is so beautifully written that I barely noticed. Can't wait to see how this continues.

KarenasKarenasover 11 years ago
This is so good!

Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

more more more!

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
Intelligent

God, Woman, you just pushed all my buttons! "Hell, most men I met in random social situations didn't even read books." I am a bookaholic myself, and it is so frustrating to try and find a literate mate, or even just a literate date! And then to have him so gentle yet "challenging". Wow! Does he have a brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pulled into this by The Rest of the Weekend story.....

You have got to keep writing this and additional stories. D/s with respect.....it seems like such a novel idea around here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't Wait

Just found the third chapter of this story and, stopped, and went back to read the the first chapter. Really liked it. Would love for you to turn the tables on me. Can't wait to read chapters two and three. But, family demands will make me wait for another day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous