A Master's Lair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Mark held her for a few minutes after they were finished. He then told her to get up. He led her to a small but lovely bathroom. He took off her blindfold. She blinked and looked around at the pretty surroundings. She looked at him and smiled shyly as her eyes adjusted to the soft light of the room. He began to ready some towels and draw a bath.

"You have been a very good girl tonight my dear. I am very proud of you. All the guests are gone. I brought you here tonight as part of your training. This is the first night of many for you. You will prove to me your willingness to submit to whomever I offer you to. You will never see anyone in these rooms. We will stay in the adjoining suite tonight and when we leave in the morning, no one will see us except the butler."

Amy raised her head and smiled at her Master.

"On the way home tomorrow after we have had a good night of sleep in that beautiful bed, you will tell me of every single thought you had this evening. Do you understand my dear?"

"Yes Sir," she told him and slipped into the steaming bath beside her beloved Master.

12