A Master's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you say?"

She stood and said. "Please take my skirt off its getting in the way." I unzipped it and releasing one pole at a time removed the garment. Her panty hose and pretty panties quite close as I slid it off the last pole and re-tightened the shackle. I had used a little more force as I did each up and there was no way any woman could undo them with one hand although they could easily undo them with two. Yes, I cheated well wouldn't you!

I stood back as she tried various positions folding her body striving to reach the shackle pin ends or the knotted rope ends. She was kneeling on the rug her body arched backwards and virtually stuck with her weight on the poles in a square behind her when she gave up.

"I cannot get free and seem to be stuck like this please let me go."

"I thought you wanted to see what the other rings were used for?"

"Yes, but please let me out of this ridiculous position. It's embarrassing."

"Would you like a photograph to remember what it felt like?"

She blushed furiously, but nodded. "Yes please."

I took her photo with the Polaroid camera. I helped her up and sat her back on the settee.

"Just think how you would feel if you were naked." I said, as I released the poles securing ankles to wrists.

She flushed, but said nothing.

"Would you like to walk to the bar and sit on the stool facing me?" She rose and experimenting with a shuffle did as she was told. She sat and licked her lips.

I went behind the bar and said, "This is what the other rings are for," and in a trice had the bar spreading her arms hooked to a rope over the ring in the ceiling.

She struggled a little but said nothing.

I took a short rope and fastened the centre ring of the leg spreader to the bar stool and I went to retrieve our glasses from beside the settee. I offered her her glass and placed it to her lips. She sipped. I put it on the bar beside her.

"Just ask if you want another sip."

She said. "Thank you, but I could do with a stiff whiskey!"

I went behind her, poured a large measure, and took out two pulley systems. I laid one at each end of the bar. I stood before her and offered the neat spirit to her lips.

She gulped a large mouthful and held it savoring the fire then swallowed.

"What are they for?" she enquired becoming a little bolder.

"Would you like to really see how it feels to be under a mans power, strung up and helpless?"

"Yes I think I would." She smiled and licked her lips.

"A little more whiskey first perhaps?"

She opened her mouth and in three mouthfuls had half emptied the glass. It had been at least a triple measure.

"You are rather over dressed for the full treatment, but I suppose you will get to feel most of the effects."

She said, "What is to stop you tearing my clothes off me any way, with me strung up like this?"

"Oh I would not do anything so crude, or rough. I like submission, not domination."

She digested this a while.

I sipped my drink.

"Let my arms loose and I will take my blouse off." She whispered. "I cannot run away."

I undid the two shackle pins and she had her hands free in seconds. I stood back and waited. She took another gulp of the whiskey.

I sat on the settee facing her.

She looked me in the eye and slowly undid the buttons of her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. She took the last of the whiskey in two gulps. She reached behind her and released her brasserie catch and let it fall forward. She let it fall to the floor. She sat upright, her breasts proudly jutting forward. She held out her wrists.

"You can shackle me again now!"

She smiled as I refitted the 'D' shackles to the spreader and she was soon restrained, her hands held high above her head. I did not attempt to touch her defenseless body.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

She said, "Yes you won't take advantage of me will you?"

"If you want me to stop all you have to say is Stop, stop, stop. Alright?"

She nodded.

I said. "Would you like me to take a photo of you like that?"

She blushed, but breathed a soft, "Yes."

I set up the camera on the tripod and told her to smile and took her photograph. I moved towards her and she thrust her breasts further forward. I ignored the opportunity and stood close to her.

"You are very beautiful you know, I almost wish that I could do what I liked with you. How do you feel?"

"I feel very strange. On a tremendous high, I cannot believe that I have let you do this to me, yet it feels very nice."

"Do you mean that you are sexually turned on?"

She blushed, nodded her head, but said nothing.

I stooped and released her leg spreader from the bar. I attached it to two pulleys from either end and slowly lifted her legs in the air she took some weight on her arms and adjusted her position on the stool, when her legs were horizontal, I tied off the slack rope and asked.

"How about another picture then?" and so I took another exposure.

"It would look much better without the panty hose."

I fussed around adjusting the camera and when she made a tiny noise. I looked at her.

"Did you say something?"

She whispered in the tiniest of voices. "Let me take them off."

"What did you say?"

"Let me take them off, please?"

"That's better, you did say please and you did say take them off?"

She nodded.

"But I would have to undo all ropes and shackles to do that." I waited while she thought about it.

"Will you please let me loose. I will let you tie me up again."

"You mean you will let me restrain you like this again?"

"Yes, but please do it soon, I want to try it naked!" She was blushing furiously.

I quickly let her free and she was naked in seconds. I refitted the ankle cuffs as she sat on the barstool. She was still blushing, but made no attempt to cover herself. I fitted the leg spreader first and fitted the pulleys to the ceiling above the settee. I tightened the rope and her legs were held parallel to the floor. I fitted the wrist spreader and the pulleys to the eyes in the ceiling above her head.

"When I lift you, you will swing towards the settee a little, but don't worry its quite safe. I will move the stool as your weight shifts."

I was going to touch her body for the first time soon and when she felt the stool slip beneath her, she gasped and when I supported her back while I moved it she was hot to touch. I smiled at her.

"Just a few more adjustments and you will be quite comfortable, would you like a little more whiskey?"

She shook her head, "No thank you."

Two more adjustments had her spread, but still with her weight on the stool. I fitted one of the five-foot spreaders underneath her from right wrist to left ankle. I had to lift her buttocks from the stool to do this. She uttered a low moan as I repeated the maneuver with the other pole. With one final adjustment of the pulley ropes, she was suspended. I took the camera and looked at her with a nice smile.

"Yes, please take pictures of me!" Her voice full of emotion.

I took the whole pack from various positions. She was obviously very aroused and blushed beautifully when I asked her to look up as I took her picture from her feet looking up the length of her naked body.

I asked her how she felt and reminded her that all she had to say was stop three times and I would stop. She smiled radiantly back at me as I approached her defenseless body. My hands reached out, not quite touching. She was trembling as I took the last of the photos.

"Well Jessica, what do you think Of Bondage and submission now? I gently asked.

"I do not know. It is so sexy, yet so gentle, so easy and so stimulating!" There was a touch of passion in her voice.

"Yes, but you thought these ropes and cuffs and spreaders were for torture. I have not touched you in any suggestive way. I have not taken advantage of the situation. Why did you assume that bondage and submission meant torture?"

"Well you could do absolutely anything and I am helpless!" She was breathing hard as she realized the full extent of her situation.

"Ah, now you begin to see the light. I could do some dreadful things to you!"

"I could take my clothes of and have sex with you in any position I wanted, but I am here talking to you about how you feel. Does that not make you wonder about how I feel about this situation?"

"You would not be normal if you weren't turned on!" She was gasping now.

"Of course I am turned on! But I want this situation to be repeated. Indeed, I want this situation to be repeated many times. If I were to take advantage of the situation there would be no chance of that, so I have to proceed at a pace dictated by you!"

"You are in charge of what happens next. I will do exactly what you want!"

I watched Jessica's face as confusion reigned. She knew what she wanted to happen next, but was now faced with the responsibility for deciding what would happen.

"But if I asked you to let me free would you do it?" There was an implied negative in her voice.

I was a real Bastard and turned her question back at her.

"But then you would not know how far this situation could go. I would of course set you free. You would get dressed and I would say goodbye and you would go home not knowing how far you were prepared to let this situation develop. You would have learnt a little about me. You would have learnt a little about yourself, but you would always wonder just how far..." I let my voice leave the question in the air.

"Well just where could this situation go?"

"Jessica I will give you an honest answer. I DO NOT KNOW, but I want to find out!"

She mulled this over for quite a few seconds. "I have never wanted sex so much in all my life, but do not know how, when or even if it will happen!"

"Yes it's a delicious condition to be in isn't it?"

"Well are you going to take advantage of me or not?" She was flushed and breathing hard.

"Jessica I could but that could destroy the mood. Could I perhaps take you to a higher plane of sensation?"

"Dear God, I am as high as a kite already. How could you get me more desperate?"

"Well I could touch you, er... perhaps your cheek or waist or even thigh."

"Good God man you can touch me anywhere why prevaricate?"

"I was just answering your question." I calmly explained.

"But I need to be fucked!" She blurted out. "I need to orgasm!"

"But Jessica we only met this evening hardly an hour ago. I do not want to take advantage of your situation I just wanted to..."

"For Gods sake, touch me, fuck me, fuck me any way you like, but don't just stand there talking!"

I moved slowly forward one finger extended. The finger got closer and closer to her left nipple.

"Jesus I am coming already! Touch me you Bastard!" She was really struggling, arching her back, thrusting her breast high, and trying to get contact.

I relented and made contact. I almost came as well!

The current of passion flashed between the tip of my finger and her hard nipple and she gasped and shuddered beneath that simple touch.

"If you don't fuck me you had better kill me rather than let me loose because I will not be responsible for my actions when I fuck you to death! Fuck me you bastard!"

And so I complied, slowly, slowly a hand, a tongue, a mouth then both hands then hands and mouth.

She had had many orgasms before I entered her.

She was screaming as I came in a furious ten second fuck!

She was unconscious a few seconds later.

I had time to remove her from the restraints and put her on the settee before she moved a muscle. I found an Ice cube and touched her lips with it.

Her eyes fluttered. Another spasm traveled through her entire body.

"Did I Die?" she asked.

"No Jessica you did not die, but I suspect that you will never have an experience like that again: ever!"

"I want you to try to get me there again, and again though." She smiled and put a hand to my cheek. "James, Master that was wonderful, can I stay the night?"

I smiled, "Of Course, I never doubted for a minute that you wouldn't."

*

Authors Note

Dear reader, The next chapter in this series is:-

If you are Male then read A Slaves Story Chapter 1. Released Oct 06

If you are Female then read A Masters Story Chapter 2. Due Nov 06

Most of the background information is in A Masters Story.

Most of the plot information and clues are in A Slaves Story.

12