A Masters Wish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master was still teasing Cara, and then started fucking her hard, ramming his big hot cock into her pussy, her ass smacking against his hips so loud it sounded like he was smacking her, She was sucking and licking Carly's pussy frantically, while Carly played with her breasts, taking one nipple and sucking it into her mouth, moaning and gasping.

Cara then took two fingers and started finger fucking her hard, while Master was pounding into her. Carly then tightened up her stomach, rolled into a crunch like position, and her pussy started squirting all over Cara's face and tongue. Cara was a little shocked, until she realized what just happened.

Master was now fucking her furiously, and she felt the pressure of her orgasm building. She continued her assault on Carly, using her tongue to lick her hole then up to her clit very fast, while still finger fucking her. Carly bucked her hips and arched her back. She was trembling, so intense was her orgasm. Cara didn't stop, even for a second, Master was twitching. He was so close to orgasm.

Carly screamed, rubbing her nipples frantically, her honey covering Cara's tongue and face. She then relaxed, spent by her own lust.

Master stopped fucking Cara and rolled her over on to her back. He leaned down to suck on her taut nipple, and Carly sucked the opposite one. She grabbed Master's cock and guided it into Cara's hot soaking pussy. He began fucking her slowly, purposefully. Carly reached down to rub Cara's clit while he fucked her.

Cara was moaning in ecstasy, as Master penetrated her deeply, hitting her G-spot. She felt something new, like a pressure similar to having to pee. Then she leaned forward, and Master took his cock out, and then in and out. Then he rubbed her clit with the head of his cock. Suddenly she felt as if she was about to burst, and SWISH. She has just squirted! She was trembling very intensely as she worked her way to her orgasm.

Carly continued sucking on her breasts and rubbing her clit, while Master pumped her vigorously, Carly started slapping her pussy, and Master was growling, Cara moaned and gasped and moaned some more. Master was still pumping her intently, and Cara came, screaming and thrashing about, and Carly bent down to lick Cara's cum from her master's cock and this new slut's pussy.

Master then pulled his cock out of Cara and stroked it quickly. Carly was still licking Cara's cunt, and Cara was using her arms to pull her legs and ass up in the air. He stroked it hard and fast, and shot his hot spurting load onto Cara's pussy and Carly's face while she continued to hungrily lick, lapping up all the cum she could find. They all lay back, sated if only momentarily while Carly sucked Master's cock again...

12