Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 01

Story Info
Dorian crashes on a jungle planet and is captured by a tribe.
5.1k words
4.44
96k
270

Part 1 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorian heard the soft hum of the ship's engines as he stared at the ceiling. He was aboard the Nimbus, a ship with a name that reminded him of something small and fast. The Nimbus was the exact opposite. The bloated hulking cargo ship was slow, which was something Dorian had come to be very familiar with. A month had passed since they had set out to deliver their cargo and he was starting to get impatient.

His eyes traced the edges of the cold steel that made up the ceiling of his cramped quarters while he was lost in thought. He was born in a very small city on the planet Varia Prime, the capital of the Varian empire. Since he never knew either of his parents, all he had were stories. Apparently his father landed on the planet and met his mother, though he left soon after.

She had died in childbirth, which meant that Dorian would be raised by the robots in the orphanage like many other children. Unlike the other children, however, the doctors of the city told him that he was different. Whoever, or whatever, his father was he had passed on several unique traits to Dorian. The doctors had informed him that he wouldn't physically age passed a certain point, meaning that the only way he would die is by being killed. If he was careful it was possible that he could live for centuries.

With his luck Dorian thought that it was unlikely that he'd be able to live that long though. Even with the bonuses that his genes had given him he still ended up as an engineer on the Nimbus. Using the knowledge he had learned from dismantling and reassembling his robot caretakers he thought that joining a crew would be a great way of seeing the galaxy, which was what he actually wanted to do. Unfortunately he soon found that instead of exploring strange planets he would be spending most of his time waiting for the Nimbus to go from one dirty spaceport to the next.

Dorian was forced to snap out of his self reflection when the emergency alarm started blaring.

"What the.." he said, jumping up.

Running out of his small room he turned a corner and nearly collided with a fellow crew mate.

The man clumsily moved out of the way. "Hey watch it! A ship was spotted in this area, we don't have time to waste."

"What kind of ship?" Dorian asked, though he knew he wouldn't like the answer.

"Based off of the symbols on the ship we're almost certain that it's pirates." the crewmember answered.

As the man finished his sentence the ship was rocked with explosions, confirming what he said. The alarm momentarily faded, seeming to die before resuming it's annoying scream. Both men went pale for a split second.

Seeming to snap out of it, the crew member laughed. "I hope you know how to fight, get to the armory."

Following the older man's command, Dorian took off towards the Nimbus's armory at a steady run. The only kind of fight that he had been in was energy sword practice against other kids at the orphanage, something that was quite different from a ship battle.

He ran through the corridors that he had traversed countless times. Dorian stopped when he ran past the escape pods. The ship shook again, causing him to stumble. Steadying himself, he looked at the small pods that would deliver him to safety. The pirates would board any minute now. It would be so easy to just escape the incoming fight. If they lost they'd all be sold. There were always buyers looking for slaves, whether to use for sex, bondage, or worse. While sexual servitude didn't sound terrible to him, if he was being honest, it would prevent him from exploring the galaxy like he always dreamed.

He let out a breath. No, Dorian wasn't a coward. He wasn't going to run, whatever the consequences were. He turned away and continued his jog to the armory.

When he reached it, he realized that he was the only one in the room. The guards that were hired to protect the ship already had weapons on them, and the other engineers apparently had decided to hide rather than fight, which they were required to do by the captain's command.

He let out a sigh. Was he really going to risk his life while the others hide? Dorian begrudgingly looked around the armory for a weapon. The company that owned the Nimbus had decided that the cheapest possible weapons would be enough to defend against pirates. They weren't.

Dorian chose an energy sword, the energy around the edges crackling dangerously. Energy swords were supposed to block blaster bolts if the user was fast enough but he doubted that the weapon he held would block a peashooter. It was the only sword in the armory though and Dorian just hoped that his practice at the orphanage would be enough.

He exited the armory and rushed down the hallway towards the docking port. Smoke started filling the ship and Dorian soon found out why. Blocking his path was a fire raging in the corridor. The Nimbus was supposed to have symptoms to put out fires that can be caused by damage to the ship but the captain must have cut some corners.

"Of course." he said in frustration. He was forced to turn around and try the other direction. If he was lucky he would be able to loop around and join the crew as they fought to defend the docking port.

He wasn't lucky. After a few minutes of running in the other direction he saw that the path was blocked by yet another fire, completely cutting him off from the crew.

"Dammit!" he backed up until he was a safe distance and slumped against the wall.

He sat there for a few minutes until he quickly straightened up in realization. He couldn't fight with the crew, but he still could reach the escape pods. A part of him was glad that he had an excuse to escape, though he didn't like to admit it.

Going back the way he came he followed the corridor until it lead him to where he was going. He opened the door to the pod and stepped in, briefly hesitating before shutting the hatch. The pod was only large enough to fit two or three people at the most, and Dorian wondered if the small vessel would survive the landing. He hoped that the company at least spent more money on the pod than on everything else.

He watched as the escape pod separated from the Nimbus, leaving the bulking cargo ship to it's pirated fate.

***

Dorian startled awake. He waited for his vision to adjust. He was strapped to his seat, the pod around him sat at a strange angle. He let out a sigh of relief, realizing he survived the rough fall to the nearest planet.

The problem was he had no idea what planet it was. He unstrapped himself from the chair and found his weapon. He put his hand on the hatch release.

"Please be a nice planet." He told himself before activating the release. The hatch popped open, revealing the landscape. He was in a dense jungle, the trees massive and bright green. The only part of the sky he could see was a small opening that his pod must have created when it crashed.

He carefully climbed out of the capsule that delivered him to the strange new world. The outside of the pod was full of dents and scratches, leaving Dorian to wonder how it even stayed in one piece.

"Well I guess I did always want to explore the galaxy." He said, trying not to panic.

His thoughts of what he was going to do to survive were interrupted by the sound of rustling. He pulled out his energy sword and readied himself.

Dorian was almost relieved when a group of beautiful girls emerged from the trees, rather than a giant monster like he expected. His happiness was cut short when he noticed the swords they were carrying.

The girls had tan skin and dark hair, each of them having tattoos wrapped around their right thighs and righ cheek. Their clothes left very little to the imagination, and Dorian was momentarily distracted before realizing the danger he was in.

"Lay down your weapon and we won't hurt you." One of the girls said. They started closing in.

He raised his energy sword as they drew near. "Yeah right, I'm not going down without a fight!"

He swung towards the nearest girl, forcing her to lift her sword above her head to block his attack. The energy sword came down with full force, snapping in half as it made contact.

He looked at his now useless weapon. "What a piece of garbage..." he said. Without any options left he raised his hands in .

The girl he tried to attack slapped him before locking his wrists together behind his back with chain cuffs. Dorian made a mental note that wherever they came from they were at least advanced enough to use metal. Or at least steal some.

***

They walked for an hour or two through the thick jungle. The girls gave him little information, only telling him that they saw his pod fall to their planet and were instructed by their queen to investigate. Judging by how long they had been walking he realized that he must have been passed out for quite a while if they were able to travel all the way to his landing spot.

He would have asked for a break from all the walking if he wasn't enjoying the view. The girls in front of him walked as if they knew exactly where they were going, their hips swaying seductively. What he wouldn't give to grab those hips and slide his dick into their soft-

His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of their destination. In the clearing of the trees he could make out the outline of a small city. They reached a large gate and waited for it to swing open, revealing a village with buildings made of tan stone.

They entered the city and followed a pathway that lead to what seemed to be the largest building in the village. The building was in the basic shape of a pyramid, though several balconies and outcroppings jutted out from the stone surface.

The village reminded him of the Egyptians, a civilization that once existed on the planet where humans supposedly originated.

As they walked towards the pyramid they passed many citizens of the village, all gathering to watch the strange man that had landed on their planet. Dorian was surprised to see that there were no males, only beautiful girls that looked similar to the ones that had captured him.

He was lead up the stairs to the entrance of the pyramid, two sexy guards blocking their path. They stepped aside and pushed open the large doors that made up the entrance.

Walking inside, Dorian saw that they were in a grand hall of some sort. At the end he noticed a throne the color of the rest of the village. On the throne sat a girl who he guessed to be the queen. Similar to the others she had shiny black hair, smooth tan skin, the thigh tattoos, and the tattoos on her cheek. Unlike the others, though, she had a tattoo right above her breasts that stretched from shoulder to shoulder. Her beauty was undeniable, which was evident by the growing hardness in his pants.

His captors forced him to kneel in front of the throne. The queen straightened up, studying him with eager eyes.

The queen smiled and bit her bottom lip. "You did well girls, I hope he wasn't too much trouble." She stood up from her throne, standing over him. "What is your name?"

Almost consumed by lust for the queen's perfect curves, he had to take a moment to snap out of it before answering. "Dorian."

Her smile widened. "Well Dorian, why don't you walk with me? We have much to discuss." She turned to the other girls. "Leave us for now, I want some privacy with my new guess."

The girls let out half hearted protests as they unlocked his cuffs and exited. He stood up and massaged his wrists.

"You'll have to forgive their reluctance, they've never seen anything like you." The queen said before motioning him to follow her.

They walked through the halls of the pyramid. "So, what exactly is this place?" He asked.

The queen laughed. "I suppose that's a good place to start. We call this city Yarrin. My people have lived here for hundreds of years. You may have noticed the lack of males. It wasn't always like this, there used to be just as many men as women. We aren't sure when, or more importantly why, but over time more and more females were being born than males."

They reached a set of stairs and began climbing them as the queen continued her story. "Soon there were ten pussies for every dick. When the last of the men died off my people thought it was the end."

Dorian gathered the courage to ask a question. "If boys aren't born here anymore how do you create more citizens?"

The queen seemed glad that he was paying attention. "Just when we would have died off something amazing happened. A ship crashed nearby, similar to your situation. The stories say that when my people went inside the ship they found a massive storage of preserved sperm, a mix. From that time until now we use that sperm to create our babies."

Dorian looked at her in surprise. "Wait, so you've never seen another man before?"

She shook her head. "You are the first male to step foot in Yarrin in over one hundred years. I'm sure you can understand now why your arrival is a monumental event."

Letting her words sink in for a moment, he followed her up a few more sets of stairs. "If you already can sustain your population without men then what do you need with me?"

The queen lead him to a door and pushed it open. The door led to a large balcony overlooking Yarrin. She seemed to blush a bit. "Well, Dorian, since nobody has even seen a male for centuries it is extremely prestigious to marry one."

"Marry?!" He said, stepping back slightly.

"Look, I know it must seem like everything is going so fast right now but we've been waiting for this for a very long time. I used to dream that I'd be the first queen in countless generations to be with a man. Plus, it's not like you really have a choice, however cruel that may sound."

Dorian opened his mouth to complain but quickly realized she was right. He WAS her prisoner, technically. Still, he wasn't sure he was ready to get married.

Seeing the panicked look on his face she tried to reassure him. "Besides, I don't know what they do to wed couples where you're from but we do things a bit...differently here."

Before he could ask what she meant by differently he was completely caught off guard when she started stripping off the silky white cloth that made up her bra, leaving her firm tits exposed.

"I..uh.." he started.

She giggled. "Yes, instead of boring ceremonies we have a different way of things." She slid down the white fabric that formed a kind of thong. Dorian's dick grew rock hard at the sight of her perfect hairless pussy. "You see, we will only be officially married the moment you put a baby in my belly."

Dorian shivered when she finished her sentence. The thought of breeding with the gorgeous queen was almost too much for him.

She moved in closer. "Being impregnated by a male the natural way is the most prestigious thing a woman in Yarrin can possibly do." She gently pushed him backwards until he felt his legs hit something behind him. Looking back he realized it was a large cushion at the edge of the balcony, clearly large enough for the both of them.

She pushed him onto the cushion. Her fingers opening up the bodysuit he wore aboard the Nimbus. She pulled his arms out so that the top part of the suit fell away. She then moved down to his waist.

"Our child would have a father, something that would make her untouchable." She said as she undid the buckles on his suit before finally removing it completely. Now completely naked her eyes locked into his cock. Though she had never seen one before she clearly liked it, something that was clear by the juices leaking from her pussy.

She slowly reached for his cock, almost scared what would happen if she touched it. Her fingers brushed against it and she let out an excited laugh. She wrapped her hand around his girth. "So, Dorian, will you give me an heir? Will you put your princess in my womb?"

With all the complaints he had about getting married seeming to vanish the moment her hand wrapped around his dick, he quickly kissed her without thinking.

The queen's eyes opened in surprise, before she calmed and embraced the kiss. After a second she separated from him and pushed him onto his back.

She straddled his hips, his hard erection pressed up against her lightly toned abs. He felt the softness of her smooth tan skin.

The queen lightly dragged her finger from the base of his dick to the head, playfully teasing the cock that would soon be inside of her. "Having a population of only females can leave a girl...wanting. This is going to be so much better than my guard's fingers and tongues." She explained.

While not a virgin with lesbian sex, she was undoubtedly one when it came to penetration. The thought of taking a tribal queen's virginity made his dick throb. He wasn't very experienced but he was far from a virgin himself, memories of sneaking around with other teens in the orphanage flashed across his mind.

The gorgeous goddess straddling him was something else entirely. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he was about to mate with her. His cock couldn't possibly get any harder.

The queen lifted herself off of him and positioned his cock right under her. She lowered herself so that the tip pressed up against her pussy lips, parting them slightly. She clearly had no interest in delaying any longer with foreplay, the need to be filled and impregnated consuming her completely.

She lowered herself very slowly, her mouth opening in pleasure as her cunt was penetrated for the first time. Dorian tensed as he delve into her depths, the feeling of her vagina walls being heavenly. She let out a high pitched moan as she hilted him all the way inside of her, his tip pressed against her womb.

She took a deep breath. "W..wow, this feels amazing!" She waited for her pussy to get used to the dick inside it before she started moving up and down on it, fucking it slowly.

He grabbed onto her childbearing hips, stabilizing her as he began to match her thrusts. The slowness if their movements steadily increased until they were truly fucking.

The queen's virgin pussy was tight, and Dorian wondered how long he would last with the tan beauty. His cock pistoned in and out of her fertile body.

At first her hands were on his pelvis to steady herself but she soon moved them to her breasts. After years of masturbation and lesbian sex she expertly rubbed her nipples at the exact speed and spots that she liked, throwing her head back and enjoying the bliss of being fucked for the first time.

The texture of her pussy walls rubbing against his dick sent waves of pleasure rushing into him. The feeling was intense, pressure building in his loins.

The queen's moans became louder and more frequent, her thrusts down onto him becoming faster and faster. "Ooooh fuck me! Fuck my fertile pussy!"

He held onto her tighter as their speed increased. His cock was throbbing from the sight of her exotic body bouncing up and down on him. She was curvy in all the right places, but also fit and slightly toned. He couldn't picture a more perfect girl. Her gorgeous face had an expression of absolute pleasure.

"You're so tight! Your pussy is amazing!" He yelled out. Taking his right hand off of her hip he put it on her flat stomach, imagining her womb inside. Ever since he started showing interest in girls he had always imagined what it would be like to get a girl pregnant. It quickly became his greatest fantasy, nothing getting him off more than the thought of releasing his seed deep inside of a girl.

He had slept around with the other teens but to his knowledge they didn't get knocked up. Having a beautiful tribal queen carry his first child was the best thing he could have hoped for.

"I'm going to put a baby in your hot body!" He said as he continued to pound her pussy fast and deep.

"Y..yes! Breed me! Make me yours!" She yelled back.

12