Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Towel in hand, you stood in the doorway, leaned on the wall and said, “I’m not being very fair, am I?” The point is that I have no idea. “Do you know I’ve never lived with anyone?” Um no; that never came up.

“You haven’t? I guess it’s been so long since I haven’t, it never crossed my mind that you wouldn’t have. How come?”

“I should amend that some. There were roommates in the beginning; some of them were on again, off again lovers. But no one that ever really won my heart. As I got older, I realized I was pretty picky. Not so much who I slept with, but who I let deep inside.” You must have hung up the towel. You came out and sat on the floor. Why there?

“What’s different now? You’re actually the one who put the bug in my ear about living together. I think it was my idea to live downtown, but that’s more about not needing a big old house. Well, that and where we work. Sorry, I got off track. Why now? Like I asked, what’s different now?” She’s gonna say it’s me. I just know it.

A long silence ensued, which included you pulling your legs to your chest, wrapping your arms around them, and laying your chin on your knees. This was not going well and I wasn’t sure it was going to get any better.

“I’d say it’s you but that’s too trite.” There was more silence, which led me to wonder if there wasn’t something really meaningful going on here. It felt to me like I had to let the silence ride and let you break down or break through or whatever you had to do. So I waited.

“I don’t know where to start, Lissy. I know it’s silly but it’s true.” More silence. “When we went to Jenna and Ian’s on Memorial Day, it basically took June and Rachel going to get me to agree to go. I was terrified.” Oh really? “I didn’t know if your kids would be okay with me. Not only were you coming out to them, but you were bringing me.” I nodded. “I felt like I had a bullseye on my back. Plus there was the whole lesbian thing. No one but me knew – well, except Rach.” And June. “How would they accept that their married, now widowed, Mother was a lesbian.” You laughed. “I learned a lesson that day. Being a Mom erases a lot of ‘sins’ with her kids.” I sighed. I hope so.

“I had no idea how they would react. Rachel forced my hand that night with her surprise. You weren’t the only one on pins and needles just so you know. Sorry for interrupting. Please continue.”

“What are we doing for Rachel’s birthday?” Oh god; with all the craziness, I kind of forgot.

“Damn; I’m glad you reminded me. I feel like a goof. I’d just about forgotten it.” I laughed. “Actually, I’m surprised she didn’t mention it the last few nights. I obviously have no idea. We’ll talk about it later. Please continue Kara.”

I saw you look a bit crestfallen. I suspected you thought you could steer the conversation away from you. Not likely.

“I love you, okay.” You looked down as the tears began to fall. “And I’m scared. And it’s stupid and I don’t really know why. I just am. You’re all worried about you with me. You scare me to death.” What!! “You’re so together. You trust me. You let me do things to you as you... I don’t know; as you try to figure out what your demons are. Or your needs. See what I mean, Lissy. You give yourself to me. This stuff on the door; the restraints; all of it is new to me. I’m finding my way with it all just like you are.

“So I’m scared, Lissy. You push me to try new things. I was so hot for you at that stupid movie. Then that girl gave us those passes.” You laughed. “We gotta go back there and use them.” You stood and came over to me, went down to your knees, and said, “If I didn’t fuck you in that washroom I think I may have... hell, I don’t know.”

I think I know what love is. I’m pretty sure I know what lust is. What I felt in that moment may have been what Kara felt that Friday. I’m really not sure. All I know is not 90 seconds later we were naked on the hardwood floor of the bedroom, each of our faces buried in the other’s pussy. Sounds of love and sounds of sex jostled for position. You were soaked. It didn’t take much to send you screaming into a wiggling, bucking, frantic orgasm. Those screams acted like a lit match set to paper and dry wood. Instant wildfire in a controlled setting. I screamed as I was trying to savor you. I think I bit you.

I’m not sure either of us had fully recovered when you pushed off of me and turned around so that one of your legs was between mine and the other outside. I think we both knew we wanted (needed?) pussy to pussy contact. Dark, hot grays held me captive as each of us ground, lifted, pushed, moaned, cursed, and my god here it comes and OOH YESSS!!!

I write about us and it’s not easy. I’m trying to capture things that happened and stay as close to what I remember as well as tell you what I felt; what we felt. Why am I mentioning this now? I was trying to remember which of us came first when we came that second time. I honest to god can’t remember. I think it was me and I’m not sure anyone cares.
***
You were real quiet Thursday morning. Yes, the kisses and the shower were sweet. Yes, my eyebrows are wiggling! I had a sense that what was said last night left you unsettled. I hope to god I don’t make the same mistakes with you I did with my husband. I wanted to talk to you and ribboned you as I did. It’s an intimacy from a lover for a lover.

“You can be as scared as you want to be, Kara. Not a single thing wrong with that! You said some real important stuff last night. Thank you. I hope you know I had to push you, break you down to get past what I think were your defenses.” You laughed. “I know.” I kissed kitty. Your eyes closed. I snickered. “It’s a work day. We gotta go soon.” I had a thought. “It’s odd this happened on a Wednesday night and today is Thursday.” You gave some kind of combination of a snort and a laugh.

“Isn’t that the truth?” You leaned and kissed me. “Thank you for reassuring me that I’m okay and we’re okay. It really means a lot, especially since I wasn’t too sure if I was totally messing things up for us.” You lowered your eyes and shook your fabulous mess of blonde. I reached, took that head in my hands, tilted your face and kissed you.

We spent Thursday night through the weekend at my house. For the most part it was quiet. Rach did get a call back from the place we had dinner Monday and had an interview on a day she was scheduled for the late shift at her regular job. ‘James’ offered her two shifts a week to start. She was thrilled to get her foot in the proverbial door. We’ll see.

Since Rachel was working Friday, we stayed downtown after work and had dinner. I could tell that you had something you wanted to tell me, but I teased you and didn’t ask. Finally you gave in.

“I called Barb today.” Good for you! “I thought she was a little nervous and more than a little surprised to hear from me.” She should be. I nodded. “You’d think a realtor would be excited about getting a listing. If she was, her voice certainly didn’t show it.” The server brought our drinks and we placed our dinner orders.

“You said you were turned on at the movie theater.” You nodded and turned crimson. “Go take your panties off. When we’re on the train you can flash me.” With every word your jaw dropped; your eyes went from blue to gray. “Go on!” Like a puppy fetching a ball you were up and gone. I snickered as I took a sip of my drink. I wish I knew what I was getting into with this. It was only a few minutes after you left that you came back, still flushed. I held out my hand. You put your purse on your lap. I giggled. Oh no you don’t blondie!

“Put the purse on the table.” Your eyes went wide. You fished for the panties and handed them to me.

“Are you turned on?” You stared at me and nodded. “Talk to me; tell me.” You reached for your drink and sipped. Your eyes were on me; you knew I saw the tremor in your hand. When you didn’t talk I did.

“When the server comes with our food she’ll probably ask if we want anything else. We’ll say no, but you’ll pretend you changed your mind and call her back. Undo your blouse – just one button now. When she turns around undo another one.” One of two things is gonna happen. You’ll either faint or jump across the table and molest me. You did as I asked with wild eyes. I saw your chest rise and fall. You may still jump the table.

“This is perfect, baby. It’s exactly what I want; you telling me what to do. I’m going to be a wreck walking to the train.”

Not a minute later, our cute redheaded server brought our dinners and did exactly what I’d said. You squirmed, flushed, and looked at the table. She had only taken two steps when you called her back. Smoldering grays looked at me as you asked for more ice for your water. How lame!! It was perfect. Not only did you do the button, you pulled the blouse so that your glories would be just a tad more visible. Your eyes were on mine; I saw her look.

I knew you knew I was watching her look at you, so I knew you’d want a report. Naturally, I made a show of cutting my sandwich, knowing full well that your eyes were like lasers. The sandwich was ordinary; you panting was priceless.

“Is your burger good, lover?” You hadn’t even touched it.

You bared your teeth as you said, “Tell me, you bitch.” I munched on pickle and laughed – on the inside.

“I’m excited about Sunday, Kara. Having the kids over will be fun. I hope it goes well about the...” I didn’t get to finish.

“Tell me what you saw.” I smiled sweetly.

“On the train, pet.” You groaned. I smiled.
***
Saturday was lovely. Hee hee. The train ride Friday was something we’d talk about for months. Rachel’s first shift at the new restaurant was Saturday; she’d work dinner at her regular job. We had dinner outside in the unusually nice weather. Blondie wanted to take advantage by taking a walk after dinner. Who am I to argue when I can show off my honey! She gawked at some of the homes. I kept my smirks to myself. There are enclaves of high priced homes where I live and they are stunning. And there are older parts of the village where the homes and prices are smaller.

“Lissy, these homes are so big and so beautiful. They must have cost a fortune.”

“There were good and bad times with Dylan. The good years were very good. We rode a couple of those years and got lucky when Rach came along. It’s not that big a deal really. I like it, but the ‘oh my god’ factor that comes with the zip code bores me.” I shrugged. “Does that sound pretentious?”

“It might, but knowing you like I do... no, not at all.” You turned and kissed me. The kiss was delicious as always. You moaned when my fingers played with what were firm peaks. “We need to get home.” We did.

It was still early evening; the stores were open. You wanted sex. I wanted to tease the woman I love. You were taking off your clothes while I sat on the bed watching. I saw confusion in your eyes.

“Why aren’t you undressing? Do you want me to do it?” I took a deep breath.

“When you’re finished, go put on that body stocking we ordered online recently; the one with the cutouts.” Your eyes widened. It had cutouts where your breasts and pussy would be. It was one size fits all; perfect for the difference in our height. It had only been worn inside. I’d been the last to wear it after we’d spent the night at the condo. It was one of several items we had ordered. A flurry of very funny texts ensued when it finally arrived.

Okay, let me expound on what we’d done. The order was quite extensive. No, I’m not detailing anything except the body stockings. They were inexpensive and, after some giggling and a whole lot more, we agreed that they might rip very easily. So we ordered a bunch of them. As in – you got to pick one and I got to pick one. By the time I put a stop to it we had over 18 in our cart. I insisted we cut it to a dozen, ignoring your completely adorable pout.

It takes some care to put it on. I won’t lie; you looked so hot I wanted to jump you and forget about the shopping we were going to do. This one was red and had a cutout where your belly was. The ring accents met beneath and between your breasts, curved up and over the top, and met at the top of your breast on each side and looped over your neck.

“Okay, now put on a men’s dress shirt – any color will do.” You headed to the closet. I had something in mind and almost told you about it but decided to spring it on you while we shopped.

And shop we did. And we... I finally found what I was looking for. You didn’t understand at first why I was excited about finding a button down jean skirt. I went into the dressing room with you.

“Why are you in here with me, baby?” I kissed you. It was more than your run of the mill kiss!! My fingers unbuttoned the top three buttons of your shirt. “What are you doing?” That was gasped as I kissed your neck and nibbled on your ear.

“Put the skirt on blondie and I’ll show you.” You did. I did too. I opened the bottom three buttons on the shirt and tied it under your midriff. I got on my knees and lifted your skirt. I pulled your panties over your hips, down and off. You were flushed and dazed and beginning to get the hint. I bent and gave kitty a kiss, which earned me a full body shiver. Well, why not right? I dipped my tongue into your folds, savoring the nectar.

“My god, woman, you’re... oh dear lord that’s wonderful!”

I stopped as soon as you finished. Your moan was throaty and desperate. I looked up into hazy grays and began to unbutton the skirt. You groaned. I smiled. You grabbed me by my hair, lifted your skirt, and pushed me back to you. Did I protest? Really??? I’m a wicked tease. By now your legs were spread and your hips were thrust forward. I gave you a couple of slow licks from south to north with a little nip at your pearl. All done!!

I stood and kissed you; you still had me by my hair. That was convenient as you kissed me, desperate after my teasing.

“Turn around and look in the mirror, lover.” Still dazed, you didn’t move. I took hold of your shoulders and turned you. Your eyes widened when you saw what I saw. Your gaze moved from you to me. I was so wet I thought I might cum just from the unfettered joy in your eyes. You looked like you were on the prowl, looking to be fucked. Plus, if you happened to bend at the waist or if a breeze came along, certain parts of your fabulous self might be ogled. Just like you wanted.

I carried your shorts to the counter, paid for your skirt, and we left with you wearing it. It was something of a surprise; there was only one young lady at the sales counter when we got there. Another, then another, and yet another happened to wander by. Each of them looked; some openly, others not so much. You weren’t but I was... conscious of several other shoppers who just happened to make their way around our checkout. I got a tingle in that place where tingles originate.

“I look so sexy, Lissy. My pussy is leaking like crazy. I’m glad I’m not wearing panties. Honest to god, if I was ribboned, I’m positive I’d have already cum.” I smiled proudly and plotted. Maybe next time I’d have you pacified!!

I may have whispered it in your ear as we walked. You moaned, shook and slumped. I put my arm around your waist and held you as your orgasm slithered through you. I held you close; your head against my chest. I whispered again; you giggled.

“You wouldn’t!! Oh wait; never mind; of course you would.” Yes, you knew full well I’d pull the skirt up so passersby could see your butt. I can’t think of a single thing you want that I wouldn’t give you or try to give you.

“I love you, Kara.”

“Can we go home please?” Hee hee!

On the way out of the mall, I happened to glance at a window and nearly dislocated your arm as I stopped us. You saw what I saw, giggled, and buried your head on my chest. After a hug we headed in. I told the black haired sales associate what we wanted. She led us to it. She described it as a ponte skirt. Yeah fine. It was black with gold accents including – ready? It had a zipper that could zip and unzip all the way from top to bottom or vice versa. Oh yes it did!!!

You tried it on as I watched. The skirt fell just above your knees. You took hold of the zipper and grinned. I did as well. You tugged on it – all the way. God is my witness – the damn thing came right to your groin!!! Dusky grays glowed. What could I do? I knelt before you and loved you. Yes, all the way to orgasm. I might have drowned in all that your body gave me; yes of course I exaggerate. I had to grab both of your hips tightly in my hands to keep you upright when it finally slipped away. You shivered as I cleaned you and loved you back to... something.

“Don’t wipe your face, baby. Let ‘em know you fucked me.” I smiled. I had no intention of doing anything but.

Your old shorts and your new skirt in the bag, we left the mall.

As we walked to the car I said, “Get in the back seat lover and finish what I started. Be loud about it, and put your leg up over the back of the rear seat.” You stopped walking. I turned and looked.

“How far are you going to go with this?” I smiled.

“How far do you want go with this?” Your eyes showed an interesting combination of fear and... I want to say lust but it was more. Let me think on it for a bit as I write about that Saturday and see what I can come up with. I know; don’t end a sentence with a preposition. I’m not a writer. I’m telling a story. Wink!

I heard a few horns honk as I meandered. You were in the back seat. I admit I giggled as I watched you climb in on the passenger’s side and scoot yourself over. You wasted NO time and put that leg up on the back dash or whatever it is it’s called. Oh yeah... you unzipped that skirt... talk about your highway to heaven!! The shirt was unbuttoned in a flash. Yup, you were as close to butt naked as could be with clothes on!! Between the squishy noises, your groans, grunts and moans I’d say you were knockin’ on heaven’s door. The car shook, rattled and rolled when the skyrockets took flight. I promise to stop now!

I drove through a Chick Fil A and ordered two sandwiches. I thought that was a nice touch! Let me make this clear. I respect their beliefs!! And I have mine. And lesbians can enjoy their milk shakes too. And I giggle at their commercials.

“Are we home yet?” I giggled. You’re 38, not 3 nor 8.

“Was your sandwich good, lover?” You groaned.

“I’m tired, I need a bath and I’m thirsty.” I giggled. I know; it’s why I only got sandwiches.

You’re damn right I went to McDonald’s. No better place to find a crowd at the drive through. I ordered two Sprites.

“Thank you, Lissy. Can we go home now?” One more stop lover!! “Well can we?” came a few seconds later. I pushed the arm rest down and put my right hand on something. In a flash, your hand moved mine to... oh my god!!

Your pussy was soaked and your hand helped push my fingers into you. I have no idea if you had twisted to make that happen. I was driving after all. The sun was making a glorious exit in a lovely palette of colors as it bid the day goodbye. There was a little park that sat in between two separate sections of the area we lived in. I stopped the car. You sat up.

“Where are we?” I turned the car off and climbed over the center console. “What are you doing!!!” It was a screech.

“You wanna be an exhibitionist and I wanna help, lover. Sit up.” You did. In the diminishing light you saw me push my shorts and panties off my hips. I lay on my back and said, “Put your leg between mine and scissor us.”