Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believe the groan lasted about five seconds. I felt the shiver as your leg rested against mine. You did what I asked. I felt you against me. The contact was... I had to stop typing. My eyes closed as I remembered it. I’m not one but it was one of the sexiest moments of my life. Not one what you ask? Not an exhibitionist. I was on my back allowing my lover to be seen by anyone out jogging, walking their dog, or just out. Maybe one day we’d do this in daylight. Maybe.

*

Author’s Notes:

This is the fourth of what will be six chapters. It’s long but, as mentioned before, the story seems to dictate when I end a chapter. And my readers seem to enjoy a long chapter.

If you’re just finding me, thank you. If not, I’m trying some new things in this story. I hope they’re not distracting.

Something else – I try to change up how the characters talk and stay away from getting predictable in dialogue and other things. I try to write like we humans talk – it’s not always in a straight line, whether it’s speech or thought.

I also mentioned that a story of 150,000 or so words is likely to have a few misspelled. I write, I edit, and I have someone very capable proof. And still things get missed. Please make allowances for the human factor.

I adore interaction with those who choose to read my stories. If you are interested in a little more ‘Vixen,’ please check my bio. And won’t you please vote... and please consider leaving a comment. I honestly don’t mind constructive criticism. It can and does help. And if you feel the need to do so privately you can email me. I promise to respond. It makes writing so much more fun. Thanks to all!! ~ AVL ~